Can you really get arrested in Japan for using your cell phone in the presence of attractive women?

can you really get arrested in Japan for using your cell phone in the presence of attractive women?

You can get arrested by walking in the same direction that a primary-school girl, so yes.

I want to ask people who have been to Japan recently; does talking on the phone on the bus (or the train) make them cross?

It's rude to use your mobile phones to talk loudly in public transportation where everyone have no choice but to listen to your bullshit because they can't move away.

Not only in Japan but everywhere else in the world also.

>Not only in Japan but everywhere else in the world also.
Where do you live?
Most of the world has been conquered by phone users.

This, to be honest. People have pretty much gotten used to hearing someone talk on their phone. Somebody being really loud would indeed make me a bit angry, but talking on the phone with a normal tone is alright.

Still makes actual people annoyed when the phonefaggots do their thing even in the conquered parts.

Yea i don't mind people talking on the phone in a reasonable tones, now the chinese are pure fucking SHIT in this matter, now they even started playing voice chat over speakers, fucking hate that shit.

doesn't make it not rude

Went for 3 weeks; never saw anyone speaking on a phone on the train or bus

The average level of noise was similar to my home country (sometimes silence, sometimes moderately loud conversation)

What is or isn't rude (or socially unacceptable) depends on what is common practice.
There are things we take for granted (like our personal space) that other cultures have a completely different perspective on.

Public phone users are in the vast majority. Therefore, using your phone is not rude. In fact, cell phones are so prevalent that phone boxes have all but died out at this point. Nobody values their privacy anymore.

According to anime you can get taken down to the station for questioning if you happen to be in the same area that someone reported a suspicious person no matter what you're doing.

Only shitskin immigrants do this where I live.

Aren't up-skirt pictures an actual problem in Japan?

probably because you shove your social life into their face of people lacking one

Yeah, saw it on top gear. They all got mad at jeremy clarkson for it. They were fine with the whole film crew filming though.

Their phones all have a click-sound and are required by law, so that this kind of shit can't happen there.

In the western world you can get charged with rape for looking at an attractive women for longer than 3 seconds.

>Stare at the ugly ones all you want

I wonder if there are any smart Nips with Androids that know how to root and take full control.

>Implying it doean't annoy people in other countres either

This show is fucking trite. Why can't I stop watching it?

Why would talking on the phone be rude, when talking to someone that is physically there isn't?

Yes but the thing is there are no attractive women in Japan.

That can happen in lot of western countries here. In some places in Europe you can't take pictures of the people in the beach for example.

in japan you'll get arrested for being an ugly fuck, period

They consider it rude.
Many Japanese people go out of their way to not bother other people when taking a call on their cell. The school social worker at my school will often crouch down behind the cabinet opposite me while taking a call. It amuses me to no end.

read the manga brah. I enjoyed it too.

Oh and here is one piece of valuable information.

If you have a 16 year old or under girl in your home alone with you it can be legally classed as abduction. So be careful.

I hoped the guy would just tell all the girls to fuck off since he didnt do anything wrong and didnt have to do anything to please them.
He didnt so I dropped the show.

Are you allowed to use your own phone if you gonna stay there for a while (including making a temporary phone contract)?

too bad, I don't live in Freedom Land

Most people seem to prefer to text rather than talk. Even though everyone has cellphones it still annoying when someone is talking on the phone in close quarters.

yes, just like it is everywhere else in the world. No one wants to listen to your life.

I don't mind others talking on a mobile much, but I fucking loathe speaker phone with all of my being. Being the person on the other end of the line as well as just someone forced to listen to both ends of the fucking conversation.

Shits spread all over here in oregon.

Consider all the tourists in Tokyo.
Yeah, I would think so.

>phones have loud obnoxious click when taking picture
>only small one time beep for video
They didn't think this through

Notice how he said "talk loudly"?

Talking on a phone in public is fine but it's rude to be screaming like a banshee.

Of course there are. It's probably an ever bigger niche for the elevens, though.
Ukrainian here - most people do know about rooting (jailbreaking, too), but they don't really want to bother, since they don't want to fuck up their precious phone. It's the teenagers that do it the most - not because they want to take upskirts, but because they want to make the most out of the phone their parents bought them. I can totally picture a couple of horny nips rooting their phones because they would be able to take upskirts of their classmates - they even have a way bigger chance at taking a good upskirt than their ukrainian brothers, since uniforms are a thing.

And you could just start recording before getting close to anyone.

Pretty sure this is a setup to a doskoinpo set