Is Kuzu no Honkai culturally and aesthetically important to anime?

Is Kuzu no Honkai culturally and aesthetically important to anime?

NTRfags need to be put in camps.

It has already started a revoulution.

Stop spamming these threads, faggot

Posting this here for anyone wondering what this anime is about.

Important to filtering out normies on Sup Forums more like.

Kuzu No Honkai shook Sup Forums to its very core. I reckon this place will be no different from Facebook when the show ends.

What was the context of this?

This place is more normal than Facebook.

She actually said "netorare", as in "this situation is basically netorare, bitch", but for some reason they fucked up and translated it as cuckold. Basically a friend of hers is living with the girl she is speaking to, and she wants the former to come back to their world with her.

Honk honk kuzu!

I'm a NTR fag and this shit is degenerate as fuck.

The show that changed Sup Forums forever

This show is a disgrace to humanity. The creators should face trial for crimes against morality.

How do nips feel about this garbage? They're not eating it up, are they?

It's culturally enriching my pants.

I want to be Kuzu with senpai.

The dramatical setups in this show are so convenient it's making me puke. Not all of these coincidental relationships have been revealed either. What a hot trainwreck this show's plot is.

Can someone explain the NTR? Who's getting cuckolded, because as far as I can tell the only one is Kanai and he's barely in a relationship.

I thought NTR was when someone is actually cheating, not when you just want the D from someone you're not with.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's great smut and gets the pecker going.

You're a cuckold if you persist a relationship with someone who is cheating while knowing it's happening. This isn't cuckoldry per se, but it's similar since she loves him and can't stop loving him despite him despite him fucking another woman. The other side of this, her fucking other people, is kinda unclassifiable.

Just like with cuck, faggots just use it however they like

>she loves him and can't stop loving him despite him despite him fucking another woman

sure, but they're not together, so it means fuck all. There's no betrayal of trust, no discarding of one person for another, no two-way, acknowledged romantic relationship to destroy.

it's like saying the school slut is cucking every guy who wants to fuck her (but she doesn't know they do) because she's currently fucking chad. There's no relationship being betrayed.

I guess, but given how much people seemed to care I though there might be more to it.

ITT: retards missing the point of LITERALLY THE ANIME OF CURRENT SEASON.

Is this anime realistic? No, it isn't, but neither is most of the shit Sup Forums watches and likes (based Urara Meirochou, just to name another anime of this season). What this anime is, however, is extremely innovative in that it attempts to portray a proper Dyonisian approach to romance, going against shitty estabilished tropes that see people going bananas over holding hands or - the horror! - kissu. Like, can any of you actually unironically state that you prefer Chuunibyou (as a romance show, not as a comedy, which KnH isn't) or Kimi ni Todoke to "guess who's the most rotten, broken, dead inside character"?

I fucking hate this show, but I just keep watching it. Same thing happened with Orange, but it was more because the show was sappy, but this makes me legit want to fight someone.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

>Kimi ni Todoke
Still makes me mad

Triggering virgins and purityfags is what makes it important. It's hilarious

NTRfags are the worst.
>normies
Kill yourself.
>>>/reddit/

Why is it NTR?