Anyone who thinks Net Neutrality is bad is an Autist

serious you were dooped by that faggot Ajit Pai...he lied to you and now is going to let ISPs charge you for using every website and offer you packages that give you access to only 12 websites...good job you fags. pic related is all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage
How many goddamn NN threads do you need!?

None of you people spamming about net neutrality are alright.

But I insist, please come to my cabin outside town tomorrow.

Why didn't this per-website price jacking happen before Net Neutrality was implemented? Why would it happen now?

are you fucking stupid or what?

Get off the internet and learn something useful already faggot.

>is bad
>is
Wrong tense my man
Net neutrality was bad*

>let ISPs charge you for using every website
There's no place on the entire planet where this happens and definitely won't happen in America

>how many threads
>how many accusations of sexual assault

Until you believe the narrative

Anyone who thinks Net Neutrality is good is a raging leftist faggot who needs to neck themselves. Sounds like you fit the bill, OP.

WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE DARK AGES OF PRE-2015!!!!
FFFUUUUUUUUUUU

>and now is going to let ISPs charge you for using every website
>"I have no idea how the market works": the post: the game: the movie
And the saddest thing here is that 'muricans are completely unironical on this topic.

oh IDK....maybe the massive fucking fines the FCC slapped them with when they were caught doing this? As of now Netflix has to regularly BRIBE (((Comcast))) just so Netflix can stream smoothly and for them to not throttle it down

Have you tried not being a liberal cunt?

"Good goy, you want to see Netflix, and Youtube without the page buffering and timing out? Well all you gotta do is upgrade to our Gold package Internet package, only $125 a month"

this must be the definitive thread

You underestimate the power of American (((free enterprise))) fuckery

this pay per website B.S. was a leftist shill tactic used to confuse right wingers.
Of course they want the censorship of Jewgle Twatter and Jewbook to control the internet. Of course they want the misleading title of Net Neutrality

oh no not netflix

GOYS DO SOMETHING

good, i hope they do offer you access to only 12 websites. then i'll build a new ISP that offers access to everything and get rich.

>charge one million end users a $10 fee and pissing off everyone instead instead of charging youtube ten million shekels

hmmm...

Anyone who thinks Ajit Pai is a good guy is a retarded faggot.

No you fucking retard they will ask Netflix and Google for more money becuase their encoding is shot and slows down the networks when millions of people all get on to see the latest pozzed show theyve created.

>thinking nn is good

Net neutrality is great. "Net Neutrality" is a horseshit law. Learn tge difference you fucking numale cuck faggot

Imagine what losing NN will do to this site if it doesn't pay Don ISP's bribe money

>Implying Netflix and Google won't pass those costs onto everyone else

Da innanet gonna do some shit that gonna make people not buy da innanet anymore cuz dats how bizness do. Das rite

that's the whole idea. if you want to watch stupid shit on netflix then you're going to have to pay for it. i don't want to subsidize your stupid tv addiction.

more liberal tears please BTFOOOOO

Good fuck you poor faggots.

I ALREADY pay for it you cunt. At this rate I will have to pay extra to the ISP so my stream won't brick up and drop connections and whatnot

Wow that's fucking poppin actually based as fuck. I used to take the liberal position on NN but fuck knowing I don't have to pay for bandwidth faggots watching game of thrones use because I don't use those services makes me behind this repeal 1000%. Hell yeah eat shit you stupid normies watching your gay TV.

Netflix has a LOT of Hitler/WW2/Nazi/Reich documentaries. I could give a fuck less about their "original" shows and all those faggot lemming shows like House of Cards and OITNB

>bribe
You mean pay what they owe for hijacking over a third of ALL internet bandwidth in the US?

Have fun doing that. I dont care negro, better the people using it pay the extra cost that got passed on to the ISP users.

yeah, and now you're going to have to pay more and i will pay less

Net neutrality is a good thing because it was done by Obama, the greatest president since Lincoln.

How do you figure? You think they won't exploit NN being going to jack up prices for everyone? Yeah right

> falling for the package meme

Consumers have expressed passionately how they do not want a package arrangement

they could jack up prices at any time, before or after NN

OWE? They already make money from having networks and having internet sent to subscribers' homes. Remember when you had to pay extra for long-distance calls? Fuck that Jew bullshit, NN forever

I've seen 2 schools of thought.

1) Shitty oligopoly ISPs that are some of, if not the most hated companies in the US, will magically become American saviors overnight.

2) Shitty oligopoly ISPs that are some of, if not the most hated companies in the US, will use their lack of regulation to fuck over: customers, companies, small businesses, people with opposing views, competition, freedom of information, freedom of speech, etc. You thought Google/Twitter/Youtube were bad for censoring right wing views? Wait until we have an internet that resembles China.

Sometimes the government is necessary to preserve freedoms. You ignore the fact that 3 people voted against the majority of Americans to overturn this. You forget who controls the (((media))). Everyone is so gung go on sticking it to (((the man))) that they forget who runs the ISPs. The fucking guy that led the charge worked for Verizon ffs. This along with another merger in the big 6/5/4 whatever media conglomerates is leading us closer and closer to a weird dystopian novel. The free market can't fix something if the market isn't free. A lot of areas in the US have no alternatives when it comes to internet. That's why it was being treated as a utility.

Do places like Europe charge 1.99 for a google search you goddamn nigger

Now that they can fuck with the connection speeds and not get fined you bet your ass they'll slow that shit down to a crawl until you pay the goombas at the ISP extra.

Fuck you you stupid rich fag...go drown in your shekels you fucking kike.

yeah ok if they really all want to act together in a concerted effort (illegal collusion) to ruin their product (slow down their internet speed) then i guess... good luck?

They probably would if they didn't have official NN laws in most European countries, you goddamn burger nigger

and your conclusion is? .......................

Don't act like they won't do that once they can away with it, I know they will. The only thing from stopping them from doing that today is those pesky FCC regulations, please goy I need to feed my starving family, won't you give me a few more shekels there? I am just a humble, hardworking Internet provider

I survived the Internet wars of 2014. It was brutal. ISPs we’re charging $10 PER BYTE! I sold my wife and kids into slavery just so I could fund my Facebook addiction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
This is Brian Roberts, the jewish billionaire who owns comcast.

As you fags celebrate the repeal of NN, the jewish defamation league and southern poverty law center are compiling lists of advertisers with Verizon and Comcast and organizing a campaign to get alt right websites removed from the internet.

Legally, now that broadband service is under title I instead of title II, ISPs are classified as "information providers" and not "common carriers". IE they are legally responsible for the content they serve over their networks.

Say goodbye to your little alt right movement. LOL and to think you guys are so stupid you were laughing and celebrating just earlier today. Fucking pathetic.

A lot of areas of the USA only have ONE lone ISP to get internets from, with NN gone many areas would be gripped by the balls of whatever the hell the local ISP fiefdom wanted to do with service and charge for it.

yeah this sounds like a great business model... take people's money and deliver nothing in return, or something so inferior that everyone wants a refund

shit dumb senpai, we fucked desu

Agreed about it being a terrible thing, it worked for many years, even those who created the internet shared their worries on a open letter.

It's seems harmless now but people ARE naturally greedy in their nature. There WILL be abuses and grey zone to exploit trough.

If you give just a little inches, it gets segregated in monopolies. Hopefully, water is still not branded. Google is already abnormally strong as it is...

>IE they are legally responsible for the content they serve
is anti-semitism illegal or something?

>we HAVE to subsidize netflix and youtube or else
or else what

>This
Living in this fucking country is a headache when people who have no clue how the economy or the internet try to talk about shit they know nothing about because "Muh John Oliver".

>NN vs choice

Shill

I have a question faggot. do your so called choices included exclusive packages like the social media package to access Twatter and Kikebook? is there als the media package for youtube and netflix? how about access to all sites you dimwit...gtfo with your choice bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

>muh speculation
ending net neutrality will allow ISPs to actually engineer and optimize their packet prioritization.

I am not for net neutrality and you are correct but the problem here comes from the fact that some major ISPs are also content providers.

In my opinion the best solution is to not have net neutrality but to force content delivery companies be forcibly separated from service delivery. My local power company doesn't sell me electric dryers for instance, as some kind of loss-leader scenario.

The internet as we've built it is a very strange beast in terms of markets. I struggle to find a very good analogy even to bring up something like Coasean bargaining which in many markets is actually somewhat straightforward to apply.

You actually want to pay for stupid packages that limit the websites you can view? are you fucking stupid?

>this happened without NN
kek

Comcast already does that with cable TV if you haven't noticed yet they are still like the #1 cable company in many markets

Moar liek the choice to get fucked in the ass paying for internet or keeping things like they are now, internet being a flat monthly service

>You actually want to pay for stupid packages that limit the websites you can view? are you fucking stupid?

Being an American and knowing how retarded most of my countrymen are I'm gonna say yes

what redditors actually believe

sage goes in the options field

Not only that, now ISP's have the power to throttle your dank faggot frog memes.

You did this to yourselves.

Now they will...Net Neutrality banned that.

keep making these threads and ill keep filling them with redpills. you should just give up

Nigga you're retarded if you think a non-NN American internet will allow a site like Sup Forums to see the light of day and load up anywhere

what can be changed can be unchanged

see what they do first

Fuck off. You're not even an American.

they chose to go into this business, they should be prepared for competition

They hadn't thought about turning throttling into a business model back then. Now they've just been given ideas by all of the memes. Before that they just throttled websites that they didn't like or considered offensive. Now they're going to filter "offensive websites" AND turn the internet into a tiered service. We're doubly fucked.
>inb4 ancaps defend these anti-consumer practices as "free markets".
There is no market. We're giving control over to a few monopolies, some of which are owned by Jews. If you think this is a good thing you're getting duped.

good read