Press F to pay respect: Boogie is divorsing.ts

Well Sup Forums, press F to pay your respects.

Btw: Sup Forums is always right.

JUST

KILL

>we fell out of love

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Um, no fattie, it's my money now :)

Eeeh it wasn't too far fetched of an ending

Damn, she been cucking his shit up for a while.
Also, saged and reported. Not political at all

>2988

I've always wondered what are Boogie's 29 words

>inb4 suicide
If he somehow manages it atleast

You know what's worse?He said he gave his wife more money than she was legally obligated too because "she deserved it".
He's literally a cuck,check his twatter

Deal with it faggot, this is the era of shitposting.

These threads are cancer

Now whos gonna give him tendies and clean his piss jars? More importantly... who's gonna pay for his healthcare

We,the white cucks of the world,hereby swear to give our wives our money,let them fuck black men,and above all,eat mcdonalds endlessly and become fat

S

Don't know, but somebody will have to pay.

He is probably rich enough to not be covered

heil hentai!

He probably did that so she can't turn around and claim she got fucked by anything during the divorce process apart from Ja'Vasdeferens' throbbing cocoa butter covered dick.

PAY.

MY

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Plus anime and mayonnaise and magic: the gathering, but only Modern because Legacy's for fags.

If you allow your girlfriend/wife to have 'guy friends' this is the end result.

PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY

>wife gets blacked
>"Fuck the DMV"

boogie is going full 1488.

>PAY FOR MY HEAAALTHCARE

>OH GIVING MY WHORE EX-WIFE MILLIONS is OK.

Another reason why we shouldn't pay for people's shit.

Her and the bull will boot him outta th3 cuck shed now

BILLS

Literally wants to be cucked

he won't be hanging from a ceiling fan

>forced her to take more
HOLY FUCK. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS! He has to be joking holy fuck

>Legacy's for fags
I'll fite u

I dont think ceiling fans support anyones weight

Is that no prenup tweet of hers real?

This fat fuck earns money because you pay him and if he shows that he is a nice goy then more american fools will throw at him.
I seriously don't get how can you tolerate his videos.

Yeah, it's very old though. I remember here people laughing at it in 2014 or so, and saying he was going to end up divorcing lol

What a complete fucking loser. Lands himself an 8/10, gets her fat, then refuses to lose weight with her, being an all around useless piece of shit and then inevitably gets his dumbass divorced and being such a complete bitch he gives her a ridiculous amount of money.

The fucking coup de grace will be seeing her in a relationship on facebook with that one "gay black friend"

DELETE.
He was just his gay friend, you bigot!!!

pd: PAY.

8/10. More like a 4 you ugly amerimutt mongrel.

He could just keep eating. If he gets depressed he will just eat himself to the morgue.

She was an amerimutt dime

Stop with the e-celebrity obsession
It's fucking embarrassing and only gives him more traffic.

The guy genuinely looks gay.

Good. I hate this dumb fuck. Cucked bastard only got her because of his YT fame.

Ok, enough shitposting for the day. Mods, please ban me and remove this to /bant/ just to fuck with them. See ya lads.

Shes an ANGEL

The fact shes sucking a gay black mans dick is irrelevant

>Let's just call this one "no pre-nup"

Did she really tweet that? Is this fat fuck supposed to be an e-celeb that got rich? I've only seen this Boogie guy in passing on this site.

>Single
Boogie an heros
>Dubs
Red pilled on women
>Trips
transitions