What will it take to destroy Islam?

What will it take to destroy Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-charged-fund-isis-bitcoin-scam-article-1.3698921
voanews.com/a/modi-cow-traders-eaters-india/3921253.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing,christiandog

nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-charged-fund-isis-bitcoin-scam-article-1.3698921

A Long Island woman tried to bankroll ISIS through fraud, bitcoin and shell companies, Brooklyn federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Zoobia Shahnaz conned financial institutions out of about $85,000 — including about $60,000 in bitcoin and other digital currencies — to help fund terror, according to authorities. Prosecutors said she wired more than $150,000 to shell entities in Pakistan, China and Turkey with the intention of helping ISIS.

Shahnaz allegedly got the $85,000 by making misrepresentations to get a $22,500 bank loan and by applying for six credit cards. She converted the credit card funds to buy more than $60,000 in bitcoin and other digital currencies.

The 27-year-old Brentwood resident faces up to 20 years on charges that include bank fraud and money laundering to support a foreign terrorist organization. Shahnaz, a U.S. citizen and onetime Manhattan hospital lab technician with no criminal past, was awaiting arraignment Thursday in federal Court on Long Island.

She also was allegedly planning to travel to Syria — unbeknownst to her family. Federal agents intercepted her at a JFK gate ahead of a July flight to Islamabad with a layover in Turkey. She was carrying $9,500 in cash and gave vague answers on her travel plans, according to court papers. She was let go after the questioning and subsequently arrested Wednesday.

destroy the cube; pin it in the Shias

It shall take the might of God. And the incredible will of his children, those who follow the ways of his only son. Do not be idle, work against them every day, and remember that even muslims can be saved from Satan's deceptions.

Holy fucking checked, Bitcoin is over

Yes, the destruction of the cube is a vital part in releasing Satan's hold over them. Could the kaaba meteorite be a mind control device from the deciever? In any case it is clear they are being tricked, they must be relieved of this evil.

You goyms are fucking dumb. That's why you will always be slaves. All these years and never learned a thing from us.
Islam is to big to destroy from the outside. If you attack it without any mercy and make it illegal it will only attract more attention.
The most effective way to destroy it is from the inside. Make it exactly what it was not supposed to be but do it slowly, it is the safest way.
One day it will wake up, look itself in the mirror and not even care about what is being reflected.

Killing them all, which I have no problem with. Might as well get rid of jews too while we're at it

Mongols

Greatest Kebab removers ever.

Bacon

A lot of them converted to Islam tho...

>
not sure if satire
or good b8

keep on making fun of it an eroding it with neoliberalist , degenerate decay . like happened with christianity.

look at how much more moderate and relaxed muslims are in usa, canada and australia compared to muslim majority countries.

you just need enough time.
as long as they don't become enough of the population to turn the coutnry into egypt or whatever .

Anime.
DUH!
are you stupid or something?

This is the most powerful slogan
>Even Muslims can be saved
Even the most deceived and ignorant animals can be shown the light.

Making fun of it doesn't work, it just makes Muslims more defensive.

The only way to "destroy" Islam is to adopt the tactics of the left and be as welcoming to Muslims as possible. Because people naturally don't care about religion. The reason why for example Christians leave Christianity en-masse is because Christians do not really feel persecuted or besieged.

Muslims cling tightly onto Islam as they don't feel welcome and they are feel shunned by society. This makes them innately identify with their group and become extreme. Just like how Sup Forums is mostly of young white men that are angry about being mistreated/persecuted.

t. ex-Muslim

nuke mekka

It's not because if the brainwashing as kids, not everyone is aware of the red mosque are they Rasheed
Force conversion, burning of all the kuran execution of all political and religious figures, let them taste their own medicine

I don't understand why so many are so quick to try and defend Islam after 9/11 happened not that long ago.

Totally serious. Bitcoin now associated with finding terrorists. It's fucking over.

This worked to turn them into Muslims, its logical to assume it's the cure.

make them like bacon

It's already been destroyed many times in the past and rebuilt again. It is just a room with four walls. To really destroy Islam, we should improve the conditions of women in muslim communities wherever possible. No human with correct mindset wants to live in a literal cage for their entire lives. Once their women start speaking up, they will try to suppress it hard and doing so will open the eyes of apologists.

Try to date a cute muslim girl in your neighborhood. You don't even have to sleep with her.. the moment she tries to have any kind of control in her life parents will go full Sharia on her and she might realize there's more to life than this bullshit. If enough muslim girls start thinking for themselves the community easily falls apart

Get everyone's brains working again.

that would work very well if it was on a large scale

I fucked two Muslim sister who live nextdoor to me but they were Shia

introduce western degeneracy/mindset to them

universal prosperity

>nuke random European country
>they immigrate to middle east
>immigrants rape the muslim girls
>immigrants starts enforcing European culture on them

profit

Doing nothing and getting the fuck out of the middle east. All of the problems the "west" has now with islam are all due to years of the US meddling with shit that didn't concern them at all to begin with (outside of the fact that the US is a nation of greedy jews who only sought to "help" these countries for their own financial gain).

To "destroy Islam" is to leave them to their own devices. Sandniggers have always been killing themselves. They didn't start fucking up the rest of the world until the US and faggots like Bush and Bush Jr. stuck their circumcised cocks into the matter with thoughts of pillaging.

Unfortunately now the whole world (at least the part that matters) has to pay for the US's fucked up mistakes while they take no responsibility for them.

>Pork
>Lead
>Fire

>Making fun of it doesn't work, it just makes Muslims more defensive.
You're right and wrong.
That depends. saying things blatantly wrong and violent will make muslims more defensive , e.g. "islam says that that nonbelievers should be killed!"

on the other hand, pointing out how silly it is that muhammad claims he was flown from mecca to jerusalem overnight by a winged horse with a face that no one saw and then was flown to heaven

Or how silly it is that islam says that shooting stars are missiles sent to attack demons trying to eavesdrop on god in heaven, even though we know shooting stars are meteorites moving under the laws of gravity in a predictable way such that we can predict meteor showers weeks in advance.

Pointing out blatantly silly things like that and making fun of them does help.

Think of it like the difference between britain first and the masked arab. Britain first will make muslims feel more defensive, the masked arab however genuinely helps weaken islam and has caused lots of muslims to leave islam by pointing out all the flaws and making fun of them.

Ideas can't be destroyed.

I am adding nothing more to this thread other than a bump, but you brought up bacon. Did you know if you add water to your frying pan before adding the bacon it will not splatter everywhere? Thank me for that later. Also when making BLT's use a fresh hoagie bun, split it and brush Italian dressing on the inner and outer parts of the bread. Toast that in the oven with your bacon (cooked) topped with onion and then favorite cheese until bread is to your liking of toastiness. Add tomatoes and salt and pepper the tomatoes and then lettuce. Mayo and mustard if you're feeling lazy, if you're up to it buy or make your own chipolata mayo. Pupsub btfo

a nuke made out of PORK!!! The biggest pork nuke you can make!!!

Yes, this is true. I feel that framing the issue as an atheism vs religion thing is a lot more helpful than framing it as Islam in particular.

I would have never left if people focused on Islam in specific to bash. But I read criticism of religion in general, and that is what led to me leaving - because when you attack the key, underlying origins of religious ideology, everything else falls apart.

Please. I hope you're not a Hindu Nationalist, you are just as retarded as Muslims if not even more. Drinking cow piss, eating cow shit and committing female infanticide is grotesque.

but can be managed

Mongols, lots and lots of Mongols.

>imagine a great Mongol Technical Horde with CAS on demand

Well put. Agreed. This always comforts me after many a black pill.....

>Deus vult larping
Yeah you will take back Istanbul and Jerusalem any day now.

>cow piss
What is soma?
>female infanticide
Fake news in the current year
And use your Abrahamic techniques somewhere else, you didn't answer my question did you lad I've been to your kuran teaching sessions as a kid I understand how the negative association of jirah is imbeded into your heart, it's classic brainwashing when the imam beats you everytime you question him.

>hindu nationalist is all about drinking cow piss and burning women
Hmmm really activates my almonds

>What will it take to destroy Islam?
Destroying the planet.

logic.

I've seen this in the US. They just run away with the dude. Ladder to their window style.....I've seen them bail hardcore Islam for illegal spics more than once. Exchange one patriarchy for another. The irony.....

Drinking piss of any sort is fucking disgusting. Fundamentalist Muslims drink camel piss, fundamentalist Hindus drink cow piss. There's no difference between you two.

As for your question, I can't say because I have never went to a religious school. I benefitted from a secular British education which retarded religious freaks like you would abolish. Following any religion in this current day and age is fucking retarded. Why not be atheist? And at least stop the fucking female infanticide in your shithole FFS.

Atheism has nothing to do with religion lad, your classic British teaching never taught you that? Your concept of God is Abrahamic and even though i mentioned why cow piss has its position in the Hindu doctrine you never looked it up, your understanding and protection of the Islamic doctrine shows something apart from secular upbringing, between the two of us only one knows about both sides of the coin

Brah I grew up with a Hindu friend who deconverted and became atheist, he told me about all the shit he had to contend with growing up. It was similar to the retarded stuff I had to deal with in my Muslim family previously.

Religion in general is fucking stupid and the fact you try to defend drinking cow piss just shows the mental gymnastics that religious fanatics have to jump through.

I don't protect Islamic doctrine, I attack all religion because it's all useless and unnecessary in the modern day. Fuck Islam, fuck Christianity, fuck Hinduism.

Atheism has nothing to do with with religion, your friend was plebbit tier retard who never read into his own religion Hinduism has had a atheist sect for thousand of years.

It's not mental gymnastics lad almost a local western philosophers take Hindusim as a benchmark and if those philosophical concepts were achieved through a psychedelic drink make with cow piss why should I shun it, as I said you aren't in the search for truth you are just virtue signalling to yourself

A lot *

I want to destroy Christianity too though, I don't see how they differ, both are shitskin myths.

getting rid of the traitors in our own countries. thats the hard part. getting rid of muslims isnt the hard part.

Fair enough if you want to be a secular Hindu and study its philosophy, but my problem is with the Hinduvata crowd in India are going nuts and restricting the rights of non-Hindus to live how they want. Just like how jihadists in the Islamic world restrict the rights of non-Muslims etc.

The only thing I can respect about Hinduism is the caste system and sense of racial preservation, but other than that there is nothing redeeming about it that I can think of. In the end every religion has some good/redeeming qualities, but it's not worth it IMO for the damage that it causes.

That's fake news too, mudslimes like to cry oppression until they are in majority

full blown genocide.
either that or a comet.

When the truth about humanity's origins starts being revealed. People will realize that the old organized religions lied to them and they'll flock to whatever shiny new religions spring up to take their place.

Islam will rule the west

It's not fake news, I've talked to my atheist Indian friend and he redpilled me on it. How the fuck can you be okay with religious laws and religion influencing the government? It's bullshit.

I legitimately volunteer with CAIR.

>saying things blatantly wrong and violent will make muslims more defensive , e.g. "islam says that that nonbelievers should be killed!"

It's not wrong, they approve of it as long as it further perpetuates Islam. And their idea of an ideal man is a warlord who condones raping infidels and kidnapped and raped infidels himself.

A lot of pork spread from one end of the middle east to the other. Fuck sand niggers forever.

Literally what, how new are you didn't that argument stink of sjw rhetoric?
>Muslim vote how their imam tells them
>over representation in all government postions
But muh hindu terrorism is real guise

and?

They literally kill people over trafficking beef and try to stop people from enjoying beef, come the fuck on. India shouldn't regress back into religious fanaticism like the Middle East.

Destroy the west's support for israel and Islam would worry about itself

What will it take? It will take the same things that are destroying christianity in the west. Education, increased standard of living, opportunity, freedom of choice....

For everyone to stop trying so hard not to offend muslims and just call islam out for the bullshit sand cult that went too far that it is

You do realize those people stole cows from dairy farmers right, it's the epitome of fake news if someone continuously steals your only source of income we should avoid it because muh beef?
Beef is legal and served regularly in multiple states why is that that states where the majority dosent even eat meat is the muh beef argument made, it's simple to appeal to the mudslimes.

MANTICORE MANTICORE MANTICORE MANTICORE MANTICORE MANTICORE MANTICORE MANTICORE
-Kevin Spacey

>What will it take to destroy Islam?

More Islam.

For one thing it's already infiltrated Sup Forums, because you say you want to kill all the sandniggers then at the same time say Iran is based.

Dude people get killed just for eating beef, it's all over the news.

You shouldn't impose your religious beliefs on others, come on. That's the reason why all Islamic countries are shitholes.

The main difference is the the ultimate aim of islam is a world with only muslims. The bible tells christians to leave people alone if they aren't interested in your message.

Eventually one of two things will happen to muslims, unfortunately for them.
1) Genetic weaponry- China would probably be the one to initiate this, they are putting the DNA and iris scans of every Muslim in their country on record. That's how seriously these sand niggers have fucked up. I don't think they realize non-cucked nations exist and are now eyeballing them for destruction.
2) White man chimpout- This is less likely but also less destructive for the muslims. Think Holocaust, but not imaginary.

its not fake news, there's videos about it out there

No one got killed for eating beef
Post ur

We just need to develop a more obnoxious and violent religion to draw the muslims too. How we destroy the new religion I could not tell you however.

Nothing, they're destroying themselves

sounds like a p good plan

Even Modi condemned it, what are you talking about?

voanews.com/a/modi-cow-traders-eaters-india/3921253.html

Do you really want to be like the Middle East where people kill each other for being a different sect? Religious fundamentalism of any religion is shit.

>traders
Yeah they were proven to be smuggler who fired weapons before they were killed, secondly this article mention two sepreate event into one story really makes me think

i don't think white europeans have the will anymore, they are too cucked to do that kind of stuff, sure some of them might try and have a harem n sheeeeeit but the majority will remain as cucks (and given the level of faggotry thse days, it isn't far fetched many would be abused by the female muslims).

Your own Prime Minister condemned it, are you saying he is wrong?

Anyway desu, I can't be bothered to continue this convo. Do Hindus at least believe that race-mixing is bad? Christians and Muslims want the world to blanda up.

>we use the kikes feminism tactics against the sandniggers

brilliant pajeet

I agree. That garbage heap of goat fuckers that are are still stuck in the Middle ages could be completely destroyed overnight.

The question is more along the lines of:" What would it take to kill all of the traitors preventing us from killing Islam and wiping it clean off the face of the Earth?"

That's the thing user, it's fake news he didn't condemn an action he condemn killing people in the name of cow vigilantism, which wasn't the case in any of the incidents Muslim have been crying muh oppression about, you seem to be quite new to how fake news works
>race mixing
86 percent of indian marriages are arranged marriage, we kind of have the whole world is our family thing in the religion but our social structure is too intense to allow for race mixing freely

the bogdanoffs will defeat islam

Have Russia and the West stop interfering in the middle east and let Saudi Arabia and Iran finally have an all out war with eachother and let them destroy eachother.

We need to keep one alive so it’s not complete genicide. We’re better than liberals after all.

Good, race-mixing is one of the biggest threats facing the world, other than the spread of Abrahamic religions. I respect you for not race-mixing.

The OrthoLARPers did something to anger God. This scourge on hell is by their sword. They must repent.

"The Ilkhanate, Golden Horde, and the Chagatai Khanate - three of the four principal khanates (except for the Yuan dynasty) - embraced Islam,[3] as the Mongol elite favored Islam to strengthen their rule over the Muslim majority populace.[4][5] Non-Muslim Mongols also employed many Muslims in various fields and increasingly took their advice in administrative affairs. For example, Genghis Khan's advisor, Mahmud Yalavach, and Kublai Khan's financial minister, Ahmad Fanakati, were Muslims."

Kill it with fire. It's the only way to be sure.

Muslims already won the only battle that actually matters: Demographics. Muslim families are pumping out children like rabbits while "Western" families are barely producing any children. It didn't used to be like this. If you look up the numbers for places like 19th century Germany, you'll see that they were breeding like mad back then. That's why there were so many Germans immigrating to the U.S. during that time, they were producing so many excess Germans that they had to export them to other countries just to make room.

So what happened? The answer is obvious: by accepting and normalizing concepts like abortion and feminism, the West essentially castrated itself. It destroyed its own ability to produce children in the necessary quantities. Muslims have many problems in their societies (terrorism, poverty, etc) but they've managed to keep themselves mostly untainted by feminism, and because of this they've managed to keep up their birth rates. They will eventually outnumber us to such a extraordinary degree that any resistance will be laughably futile. They will overrun us with the sheer weight of their numbers.