Kraut and tea exposed as a racist and a charlatan

He's also mentally ill btw. Total fucking disgrace. Is this retard the best germany is capable of producing?

youtube.com/watch?v=oj1CXnNok-4

"Jesus, we should have just gassed all of them"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lazw2M-ZZ0&t=6553s
hooktube.com/watch?v=oj1CXnNok-4
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=PmNYffvtEW4
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this video has been removed
oy vey

KEK

JF'S VIDEO IS ALREADY BANNED IN GERMANY FOR """HATE SPEECH"""

intelligent people are racist, only low information liberals believe in muh equality muh egalitarianism we are all one race le one human tribe

I'm gonna upload a mirror.

Kraut and his friends got it flagged

>rational skeptic has fake opinions to make money
Well imagine my shock!

same here

everyone is racist
Idk why leftist faggots say they aren't
they never go and visit a nigger hood or interact with niggers on a daily basis
fucking hypocritical faggots

Anyway, to all Germans here, reminder that Kraut bragged to his German youtube buddies a few months ago about how much he loves Mr Metokur and how he gets tons of his info from Sup Forums. Now both Sup Forums and Metokur see him as a fucking joke, way to go Kraut.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lazw2M-ZZ0&t=6553s
(Starts at around 1h 49m)

I need it

Its because he called out (((them)))

Holy shit it actually got flagged down. Will Sargoy make a muh free speech mirror on his channel like he did for Kraut?

video not available

thanks

>flags his own video and blames the alt-right
>flags an alt-right video as hate-speech to get it b&
the faggot is literally an SJW

>autistic german metokur fanbois circlejerk about how edgy and kool Mister Metokur is
we germans really are fucking cringey

I hope Metokur makes a mirror, it would be total massacre

>Will Sargoy make a muh free speech mirror on his channel like he did for Kraut?

Sargon doesn’t want to give JF subs. So, no.

bumping for a mirror

I thought finland was supposed to have good internet

Same here in leafland.

Needs a reupload to youtube though, so people can find it

someone posted a mirror:

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech.
LMAO SKEPTICS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Literally who?

>47 mins

yeah no thanks

Pic from other thread:
See the last 10 minutes, seriously

That's actually pretty short compared to JF's usual streams, he had some that went over two hours.

I like to listen to them while I'm drawing

Did Faulk finally completely make him insane?

It was actually over 2 hours, JF puts intro and outro live on stream then cuts it out of complete video and reuploads. There was content before and after that video

He just wants to keep the YouTube shekels rolling in. Sargon is redpilled on race too, but doesn't want to have to get a real job so he continues to make radical centrist videos.

>jesus
>we should've gassed all of them
J
E
S
U
S

youtube.com/watch?v=PmNYffvtEW4

desu, I like seeing him get BTFO, but he actually helped us by having super retarded arguments.

I hope he goes full sjw after this

Jims a fun guy though.

Jeff playing defense for kruck

Jeff grew up with activist Jews, he's a spiritual semite

This too

>Api #1 said: This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech.

MAKE A MIRROR RIGHT NOW.

Processing.

Is it really racism to make fun of French people?

Put the mirror on bitchute or pew.tube where it won't be taken down ffs!

thank you

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this issue?

No, it seems everyone is ignoring the guy with the actual arguments in favor of the frenchman right now because they're all fucking retarded.

JF tried to fuck a black woman?

Literally all he did was call French people frogs and make a joke about gassing them.

It's fucking nothing.

The better part is the first half of the video, where he compiles Kraut's hand-picked scientists actually agreeing with JF and not Kraut.

yes, germany was a mistake

Thanks user.

>french race
all of you should be gassed

says the faggot with the meme flag. what kind of shithole are you from that you're too ashamed to show it?

heres the mirror, gonna download it as well

>what's an ethnicity
low IQ POO confirmed.

fuck me, this is hilarious. based frog.

More of the pic. Notice the first guy with Stirner avatar.

Kraut has literally surrounded himself with /leftypol/, non-whites and trannies. And a Jew at the center - who could have thought?

shouldn't you be destroying europe again fritz burakgazi

Reminder that Kraut is one of them.

who is JF?

Jean-Francois Gariépy
or
JF for short

youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo/featured this guy.

thx, I was looking into the video and I guess it's that fat algerian who think he's franch...
I never listened to Kraut...but saying french should have been gassed and that it's hard to explain something to a frog it's quite a correct sentence.

>inb4 muh racism
I've double passport, also french. and that JF doesn't represent anything french

Kraut go on making videos and pretend nothing happened like a typical kike. Still funny to see him get exposed though.

Thanks. Spread this video everywhere to discredit his channel, as he has mentioned that he makes his LIVING off his youtube channel. This failed abortion needs to be unemployed for eternity.

darn.

So who is Kraut? I woudltn care but this keeps getting spammed, now tell me. Why is it such an outrage? Is he lefty?

To be completely fair Stirner is the one way the left is in fact capable of memeing

Think anita sarkeesian, but skeptic community.

Absolute fucking cancer who is hated even by people who align with his ideology.

Isn't this the same krautcuck who whined about his shit-tier video getting flagged and blamed it on us, even though we had nothing to do with it?
and now he's going full (((shut it down))) himself? What a kike.

Stirner is cringe and the only reason they care is because of the meme looking stupid cartoon

Yes.

Spread this everywhere, twitter, youtube etc., hooktube.com/watch?v=oj1CXnNok-4

He has no principles whatsoever, hypocritical in every way, a toxic personality and a total loonie. Frankly, he needs to get kicked off the internet. Kid's a fucking 30 year old loser who never finished high school (hence why his livelihood depends on bullshitting people on youtube). Maybe he'd finally start contributing to the society if his funding was cut off on the internet.

>Frankly, he needs to get kicked off the internet
Nah, I disagree. His videos are so garbage that he's just doing us a favor. Every video he makes on race realism is thousands of people who end up taking the redpill on race instead because they realize how terrible the counter-arguments to us are. And then they end up stumbling upon Ryan Faulk's work and it goes on from there.

True, but they can't even stirner meme well. Most of the shit lefties care about are ACTUAL spooks.

Like all German "thinkers", Kraut utilizes reason with no connection to reality.

It's good he has been exposed.