youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6QeL4E3u4
youtube.com/watch?v=aEvB3Wjk2BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QnD6B8Ck0T8
youtube.com/watch?v=x-H1T7ny2Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha real funny OP

hey you know what's REALLY degenerate?

EATING KANGAROOS

how come this faggot has a better beard than me?

Devils begone!

Aussies are getting lazy

Fuck you mean? He's working out

h3h3?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6QeL4E3u4

Is it gay if I want to rape the faggot out of him?

>he

SERVING UP FRESH DEGENERACY RIGHT HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=aEvB3Wjk2BQ

It actually makes me angry how poor his form is. Thanks /fit/

I
Wait a second

why is eating kangaroo degenerate? its no different than eating deer. kangaroos are overpopulated and most kangaroos are killed ethically to prevent their populations from ruining the environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnD6B8Ck0T8

Ass to the grass

because they're persecuted and marginalized for a decision which impacts no one but themselves

bump .I'm going to dump my whole folder .

okay thats too far, get the spiders; we're gonna have to ride out 50foot spiders to america and throw boomerangs at all the poofs

>which impacts no one but themselves
>implying society isnt a collective to some degree
liberals and libertarians will get the rope

as they should be

>she

Her brothers look more female.

My life.

I'm in love

A real 56% face

my body cannot process the amount of sadness, disgust and fear. Imagine being so fucked in the head you think you're a girl :(

Somehow the skinny one has an equally disgusting body as the morbidly obese one. Soy turns the body into liquid shit.

how would my decision to act like the opposite gender, irrespective of all other behavior, negatively impact society?

No joke

That’s not the reason why.

It’s because they desire to be the opposite sex. They don’t identify as it. That’s why they engage in increasingly harmful self mutilation - because they think it will help them identify as the opposite sex.

And every step they take makes them realise that it is impossible to achieve their goal. Eventually when they realise that they are just man, they look at how much they have destroyed their body, sterilised themselves, and alienated people that care about them while surrounding themselves with people that would crucify them for wanting to de-transition.

Then they attempt suicide. To be honest, I would too if I woke up to the reality of what I had done to myself like that.

What the fuck. This is a literal manifestation of satan and I revuse to believe otherwise

What

Name ONE thing wrong with fucking dogs

There is this one tranny I knew who probably is homeless now because she never actually attempted to work and was just on SSI. Messy fucker she was also.

Stop hating gays. They are normal people like you and me

youtube.com/watch?v=x-H1T7ny2Uw

transgender people who 'transitioned' before they were 10 years old pretty much had their lives ruined by their parents being terrible at parenting. Jazz "became transgender" at like the age of 7 or something, to me Jazz is a victim, brainwashed by her parents from such a young age and crippling him for the rest of his life

>that turbo autist to the right

Get rekt polfag

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

animal abuse

How the fuck do you end up with such a fat jowley face and such a emaciated body

that's hot
btw TLDR

>pol degeneracy

Degeneracy is a fake concept created in the 1900s by pseudo scientists trying to come up with a rationale for their racism.

I want to read this book

>mfw Austrailia lost the battle against faggots. :((

Or because they’re menally ill and nobody pays attention to gender bullshit.

I gotta be honest here; I've always been attracted to the White trash hair styles and dirtiness.

I just wish their mentality wasn't so communist/anti american and they didn't hate men so irrationally.

Well I can't disagree with him on that one.

>mfw australia joined the first world with gay marriage

Most of this thread has been good but this is just projection.

it was bound to happen eventually, im just glad we lasted this long considering south africa and america legalised it even before we fucking did