POL discussion thread: What is something the alt-right and Nazis can call themselves to sound good?

It’s long past overdue that we hijack a respectable movement and push our agenda through it. What did 3 wave feminists do? They took the good name of traditional feminist to push their anti-western and perverse ideals. We need to call ourselves 4th wave feminists or humanitarians or something so people will stop calling us Nazis

Nationalists

American

I know there is some split opinion on this, but I actually kind of think the term 'alt-right' has been a pretty effective term. It's a completely new term (relatively to alternatives) which reflects well upon the fact that the movement is fresh and unlike similar movements we've seen the US in the past. It also doesn't have the baggage that terms like Nazi, white nationalist, etc., which cause most peoples' minds to switch off as soon as they hear them.

Nationalist is not bad, either.

I can agree, the only issue is we will continue to get bashed either way. The (((media))) loves making us out to be bad.

faggots

Rationalists

Feminists were always anti-Western and perverse, read a book for once. "Fascism" or "nationalism" is fine, hiding behind stupid meaningless labels is for pussies.

I would consider myself a fascist

>Faggots
Continues to think diversity is good for America...

counter-zionists

I think "Based MAGApedes" has a nice ring to it.

The Revisionists

Fascionalism. A portmanteau of fascism and nationalism. We can be Fascionalists. Or perhaps Fationalism? Or Nascism?
I think Nascism is my favorite. We can be Nascists.

Winners

Yeah that sounds good but in all honesty this thread wont change much.

If someone has a really good idea though it could catch on. So far Nascist sounds like a good term that could

That is true. This is Sup Forums after all.

I thought you said the whole point was to re-brand. Why would you want to use anything involving "nationalist, fascist" etc. ? Are you retarded or something?

>this thread wont change much
Don't think like that. Far too defeatist. We are in a global info war, pic related.
Nascism is my fave so far, sounds much better than 'Alt-Right'.

Nascism is my choice too.

We want people to atleast know our platform.

This is just an idea thread I didn’t say it’s the term we should use. Something between a rationalist and revisionist would probably be better but a nascist doesn’t have any negative stigma attached to it anyway, so it’s still a re-brand that could work

sorry about the retard comment
Idk what you need exactly but if you want to copy their method it would be a word that doesnt have baggage, yet not so vague as to be indefensible. You have to be able to defend what it means, to an extent.

Alt-Right was actually a decent first attempt. "Libertarian" is an example of a great sounding name, although it's probably too attached to the other libertarians.

Maybe you could combine them somehow and be "Alt-Libertarians" , you are Libertarians who believe in Borders, Language, Cultures or something like that.

The other problem is if we hatch the idea here, it could risk being spread to Buzzfeed or whatever, and they will write articles like "Here's what the creators of the new Alt-Right label hatched their master plan on Sup Forums" etc. etc.

Take over #metoo you fucking idiots

100 white women are raped by niggers every day. How fucking stupid can you be not to pick this up?

that's why it is a good idea to have a structure with a leader (like Richard Spencer for example, NOT saying I support him), so that you can have a charming charismatic individual say "YEAH, I came up with this idea because I wanted to re-brand whatever (good) elements of the Right into new coalition" although its going to seem obviously hanky after Dick already did it, so you should be even more creative

yeah I totatlly understand what you mean. There are plenty of LARPs that lurk.
Maybe the Neo-Libertaritans.
I myself want a system like nazi germany since it was such a thriving country.

>What is something the alt-right and Nazis can call themselves to sound good?
"classical liberals"

wow. fucking checked.
I would say to avoid even "Neo" since people usually hear that in context of "Neo-Nazi" so it just makes them think of Nazis again. But your digits say otherwise.

>nascist
and yeah the word nascist just reminds people of the words "fascist" and "racist" lol, not a good idea.

Those are Alt-Light people.
The alt-right is more focused on identity politics.
I used to be Alt-Light before I watched Jared Taylor.

Honestly the word "Identitarian" is great too. Maybe the "American Indentitarians". It sounds "alt-lite / civ nat"-ish and you could be low-key nationalists.

ever since I have been redpilled on (((them))) I have been extreme.

**Identitarians

Fuck off back to plebbit

Yes, perhaps its not wise to copy their tactics entirely. Maybe we should focus on our own strengths, which are not deception on their level. Better to be more bold and direct, yet still re-brand.

Citizens

yeah but that could possibly be a turn off for cuckservatives. I mean I like the name but centrist wont.

Pony Princess Sparkle Gang

This desu. We need to stay a long ways away from anything fascist/natsoc related. I think Nationalist is a good move, simple and to the point and implies the beliefs shared by fascism without using the word. Best to keep the shrieking commie lesbians asleep as long as possible.

If people werent so PC nowadays I would just go full on SS 2.0

Nationalism is still a good word IMO, because they hurt themselves when they try to make it sound bad.

The western world is getting more and more divided. People that don't want to go full libtard will be pushed towards far right ideas by leftists. Just avoid nazi or facism because it will block some people but beyond that, anything will work. Just wait for the leftist to fuck their own shit up

yeah but the sad part is the people who hate nationalism usually hate the U.S. They group together and form groups like Antifa the the (((Media))) just loves.

Identitarian, rationalist, and revisionist are all definetitly going in the right direction. Maybe a rational indentitarian could work because it sounds a lot better than a racial realist, but it’s two words and doesn’t have that great of a ring. Idk though, something one word like libertarian or indentitarian would probably be best

Very true. I feel like Generation Zyklon is going to really make a push for this movement.

You do know this is already in 4th wave feminism right?

But we need to be carefull because when something become popular, usually stupid people turn it into crap.

maybe expand on the nationalist term. its something that every country does naturally: they setup a government to provide common defense and welfare for the people, not to be looted by international banks/cartels and other countries.

That's why "Civic Nationalism" is a such a great name, regardless of its suck implication. But you could easily argue that "Civic Nationalism" implies a reduction of immigration and everything else in the MAGA agenda because it returns wealth/security/political power back to the little guy, power to the PEOPLE, not corporations/interests/foreign nations.

Maybe something like "People's Nationalism" -- even the commies could get behind it.

Very true. There are alot of LARPs and e-thots being exposed right now.

National Conservatives

That is a good title.

The National Revisionists

This is why fascism is authoritarian. Ideas need to come from top to bottom. The movement need to be highly elistist with a great leader. If not, everything will collapse to an antifa-like shit movement.

I've got it: we call ourselves "5th wave feminism." Its a movement where women re-discover their ideal role as wife and mother.

Makes no sense. Their whole ideology (both the alt-right and "nazis") stems from their self-proclaimed superiority based exclusively on notions of racial identity.

Now, if I you could just humor me for a second i'd like you to think of something, just a teeny tiny thought experiment. What would happen if you collected all those racially obsessed white supremacists, who probably don't even have college educations because they believe college is a jewish invention? And let's say you took that collection of people and decided to form a new nation. What you'd be left with is a nation of people who's entire identity revolves around the color of their skin rather than on their attributes as people, as human beings. "Wait, no, construction is a nigger's job. I prefer to make my money from securities fraud"

This is why it is so utterly retarded to put so much importance on one's race. Nobody has any choice in the matter of being born a certain color. All you have are your actions, and yet the majority of raced-obsessed white people are not overly positive, despite their believe that they are in fact racially superior.

An artist. The leader should be an artist. Not a politician or actor.

I personally do not like Spencer.
He is a rich guy that isnt religous and I dont agree with his politics.

Pro-white. It worked on abortion painting opposers as anti-life and it worked on those "it's okay to be white" posters by stirring up anti-white people up and making them look stupid.

You're forgetting that every group on Earth has tribal tendencies, so we'll give up ours when you give up yours. Yours (the darker races) may actually be worse than ours.

Calling ourselves 4th/5th wave feminists is actually not a bad idea. It’s really the perfect way to claim moral superiority and unwittingly get women on our side. We would have to unironically call ourselves 5th wave feminists though, and we would probably have to ignore race and immigration at least in the early stages of our movement

Nachos?

Protectorate/protectors/protectionism, etc.
Defenders
National Defense Initiative
The Shield of Man
Guardians
Moralists
Meritocratists
Vocalists
Visionaries
Light bringers
Reactionaries
Sons/Children of Daniel (from the biblical story of Daniel and Balthazar's Feast AKA The Writing on the Wall, wherin God condemns Balthazar for his leading the Israelites astray from the Lord.)

White Light. BOOM. Nailed it.

Me neither. I don't know a lot about him because I am a leaf but for what I know, he his not very charismatic.

It would have to be 95% Chad powered as well. It could be done.

These are good ideas

>its just skin color
>There are no working class whites
Go and stay go

In the South Redeemers might work

You mean like Africa?
With their shit huts?
But hey Construction is the niggers job. BS Whites built the cities and blacks populated them due to democratic control and public housing. Many of us have college education and we had to score higher scores on the ACT than minorities.
Blacks have an avg. IQ of 80 whereas whites are around the 115 range.
But We wuz kangz...

Maybe, but he should be an intellectual and very charismatic person. You know, someone that people will be ready to die for

Not until the public knows the truth about the SS/NSDAP

The guy is worth 180mil. I dont trust him and alot of others in the movement dont either.

Belgian life's matter

Yeah but whose prettier?

No, a leader needs to invoke passion and have a military background. They need to be willing to fight and die for the cause. "Intellectuals" are worthless.

Civic nationalism but with socioeconomic realism. The end result is ethnic nationalism but with good PR if practiced correctly. When you advocate for civic nationalism with the right tact and pragmatism, you force everybody against civic nationalism to admit that their policies weaken their own communities over a long period of time and that they're not interested in the well-being of any country.

Civic nationalism gets a bad rap because of its "cucked" advocates, but I would argue that "cucked" civic nationalism isn't nationalism at all. For example, if you take the Ben Shapiro route on immigration and demographic change, that only ideology matters and not color, then you aren't a civic nationalist at heart. Why? Because even if your sophistry about human potential is theoretically true, in practice, socioeconomic facts will dictate that most post-1965 immigrants will be hardcore Democrats because of their value systems and rentseeking attitudes. Is flooding your country with unskilled, uneducated, and culturally incompatible foreigners until your own nationalist-minded parties are incapable of winning elections and your government collapses under the fiscal burden... a solid policy platform for a civic nationalist? Absolutely not, since you're clearly not acting in the best interests of your nation.

Neo-Tradition. Brand yourself as an alternative to neo-cons. More nationalism, less intervention, more community building, less economic autism and love of corporate. Respect for tradition as a guide forward, but not stuck in the past conserving.

What is the solution then? A civic nationalist would advocate for an immigration policy that only took in the qualified and only when new workers are needed, with equal standards for all. Would that entail demographic change? Revert back to socioeconomic realism to see that it wouldn't change your nation whatsoever. Most of your qualified candidates will originate from Europe, most will be Western-minded at heart, and most immigration will end when civic nationalist economists decide that the advantages to importing skilled labor are outweighed by the disadvantages of depressing wages. Funnily enough, when you advocate civic nationalist with socioeconomic realism, you get to keep a ~90% culturally homogeneous state with 10% of the most intelligent and assimilated immigrants possible without looking like fascists. This is possible for every nation who desires the right to self-governance.

Natural law is on the side of nationalists. It's up to you to understand sociology, psychology, and economics and use it to your own favor.

That could take years. People are brainwashed from the start. I hated hitler for most of my life but now I tear up when I see the old footage of His Germany.

This rebranding stuff is retarded. I just call myself a fascist, a term that actually has history behind it. Constantly jumping from meaningless label to meaningless label is a waste of time.

The best is someone that started from scratch. But at the same time you can have an elit group of 10-20 people making all decisions and the leader is just for propaganda.

NO, That one just makes it sound like you can't spell...

>ethno nationalism is bad
Democrats are the real racists, right?
BASED Black man fucked my waifu

Fucking retards. I'm hesitant to help you but Nascism is actually the opposite of what you want. These threads are so funny. It all starts with a serious question with decent answers then you fucks go through your own form of virtue signaling to one another until you come full circle back to something that sounds the American form of the word Nazi. Kek!

The White Marrage Initiative might be a good name

>don't get replaced by Somalis
>get replaced by Indians instead
Wow, great plan

Not intellectuals as leftists see it. But someone with a great intellect

Yeah, the leader could just be a figurehead for the countries strength.

Prime example of a LARPer who never wants ethnic nationalism to happen. Civic nationalism presentation, ethnic nationalism consequences, all justified through socioeconomic realism that forces your globalist enemies to literally admit that their policies will destroy the social cohesion of your country.

>dumb civic nationalist hires pajeets from abroad
>has to spent millions of dollars hiring western software developers to fix their broken code
>basically has to do the entire project twice for double the cost
Again, if you don't believe that civic nationalism can work through socioeconomic realism, then you don't believe in the tenets underlying ethnic nationalism at all. i.e., race realism, supremacy of Western culture, meritocracy, etc. A civic nationalism wouldn't engage in massive demographic change. Period.

I say the figurehead should be Hillary Clinton so we can ruin her name

You need something like "Right Pride" or something similar but that's only if you believe you need to continue dog whistling. Drop the dog whistle and make sure the name in no way sounds like anything that has been done before. That's my advice.
>inb4 dog whistle is a lefty faggot term
No shit but it's the best way to describe what you're actually doing.

lol National Fascism is the opposite of what we want? Yeah because Hitler's germany was so terrible..

Yeah its cooler to hail to someone than hail to a government. It sound a little bit silly but propaganda is very important

Have you considered abandoning the republicans and going back to anonymous posting?

Anyone with a slight leaning to protect their national identity is called far right in the media, it's bollocks but the MSM is an echo chamber for leftists.

Deez nuts for 2020 election

>finals at school today
>kid in the quad being bombarded by liberals because he's pro trump
>walk over to hear but mostly to see if violence erupts
>they call the kid the obvious racist and say he has white culture
>autism in kid hits limit breaker
>says i don't have white culture i have Sup Forums board culture
>no one understands him but me
>dear god he really said this just now
>their fight continues on
>walk away just thinking what the fuck Sup Forums i didn't know we were cringe..

>self-proclaimed superiority based exclusively on notions of racial identity
You realize that's a lie and we just want homogeneity right?

There is no truth, everything is propaganda today

The reason why alt-right is the best not Bc it’s a good name but anybody who is against immigration or sounds remotely racist will be called alt right.

kill yourself shill rat