Lauren Southern Fan Finds Out Lauren is a Jewess

You won't believe what he does next!
minds.com/newsfeed/786519072656330752

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/api/v1/media/786518188589322240/play
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lauren is a nigger loving Jew camwhore. She should be excommunicated and shunned.

Direct .mp4 of the video:
minds.com/api/v1/media/786518188589322240/play

This is a whole other level of autism previously unheard of.

You think that anyone 1- cares about this 2- would think the GoT gif he posted discredits him in some wAy.

You're mentally handicapped and should be euthensied.

t. based muhamad defending based lauren

This has been proven false again and again. Go away manlet.

t. nigger lover

I want to believe.

Alt-light fags never learn. They will continue to give their shekels to see some e-thot.

The same Washington Post reporter has been posting this same thread every single night.

I have proof by the way. Working on compiling it now.

OP dun goofed, nice backtracing

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
Lauren Simonsen KikeSwine Dual Israeli Southern

Why do jews constantly change their names?

It isn't because of 'prejudice'... If you look at the wiki pages for the Prime Ministers of Isreal... ALL of them were born with different names. And they are in Israel

I find it kind of creepy, because people should have some pride in the family name, and act correct to protect it's integrity. The jews have ZERO attachment to any name, they will make up a new one and roll with it, then their kids will take on something else.

It's sort of detaching yourself from your lineage, and shape shifting into something new on a whim.

>euthenized
No, you should be euthanized.

To try to blend in and fool the goyim. Some do a better job than others.

You know what hasnt been proven false is that Lauren went to bed with a tranny. Be a faggot somewhere else.

Simonsen
Johanssen
Andersen

Yeah those are some real "jewish" sounding Danish names there, Moarpheus.

HEADS UP to ALL VIEWERS!!!

Anyone who calls someone "Moarpheus" is 100% dicredited and if they aren't some retard then they're probably just a JIDF Kike (or a JIDFgoyim-bitch on payroll for ZOG)

Yet ANOTHER shill on damage control because alt right youtube women are getting MASSIVE normie appeal and making red pills palateable to the next generation.

Also, reminder that sage goes in the option box for these threads

I don't give a fuck, take this back to plebbit

Lauren cucks get exposed. Hitler was right.