>imagine being this retarded

>Inb4 fbi honey pot

but its not illegal to be retarded yet?

Still runnin live

HONEY
P
O
T

How retarded must one be to think that Beverly Hills AntiFa twitter account is real? It's an obvious parody. The "Beverly Hills" part should make it pretty fucking obvious.

>beverly hills
the richest part of LA...
>antifa
sure....

dude, its a Sup Forums comedy larp

they do this thing regularly

>How retarded must one be to think that Beverly Hills AntiFa twitter account is real? It's an obvious parody. The "Beverly Hills" part should make it pretty fucking obvious.

you are sadly mistaken if you think there are not spoiled rich libtard kids larping as antifa IRL in campuses all across the country, including Beverly Hills, Malibu, Montecito, etc.

anything Beverly Hills _____ is probably a meme

>DO NOT PRANK CALL
They are begging you Sup Forums

rare

It's a satire account you fucking oaf

>open to all debates
>NO RACISM SEXISM HOMOPHOBIA OR OTHER BIGOTRY

kek

It's a parody twitter account. I'm not sure why this is even worth pointing out. It's so obvious.

And I'm sure there's spoiled rich libtard kids who support AntiFa and are nutty SJWs themselves, but I highly doubt they're the ones showing up to protest and incite violence at anything right-wing related.

I called in last couple minutes of their periscope. Hilarious stuff, obviously trolls. But still fun

>And I'm sure there's spoiled rich libtard kids who support AntiFa and are nutty SJWs themselves, but I highly doubt they're the ones showing up to protest and incite violence at anything right-wing related.

wrong

antifa is 90% scrawny libtarded semi-rich trust fund college kids

who iz zis Kommunisten

zis is disgraceful

ITT: Hopeless newfags