F.C.C. Repeals Net Neutrality Rules

Fuck it's really happening.

>For only 299.99 a month, access our "alt right" package to access your favourite right wing websites like inforwars and Sup Forums
>Don't have the money? that's okay! Just use facebook and twitter instead with no extra cost!

oy
fucking
vey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh daily stormer

Shut the fuck up, We’ve accomplished in making that orange dead meme become president of the u.s, and it’s our fruit of our labor. Ashit pie has a point though, you faggy normies deserve to get shit on by fucking our internet after the 2016 elections started, trump is the reason why ajit pie became fcc chairman. Enjoy your internet throttling and internet web plans, the internet is beyond dead. The smartphone was a mistake. Cant wait to see this site’s traffic go massively down and the content become good again like back in 2007-2011 without you underage normies shitting up this site and the internet with your faggy smartphones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
This is Brian Roberts, the jewish billionaire who owns comcast.

As you fags celebrate the repeal of NN, the jewish defamation league and southern poverty law center are compiling lists of advertisers with Verizon and Comcast and organizing a campaign to get alt right websites removed from the internet.

Legally, now that broadband service is under title I instead of title II, ISPs are classified as "information providers" and not "common carriers". IE they are legally responsible for the content they serve over their networks.

Say goodbye to your little alt right movement. LOL and to think you guys are so stupid you were laughing and celebrating just earlier today. Fucking pathetic.

...What exactly is your point?

Good then we can redpill the normies.

reddit rides in full force tonight.
don't worry, we won't go anywhere lol

>As you fags celebrate the repeal of NN

No one's celebrating you dumb cunt

The point is that they should throttle our internet and make internet website packages and censor our internet just to shit on all these cancerous underage normies, the internets already been dead for 4 years now

The truth will set you free. Let them try and censor people, it'll be a firestorm of action when they attempt to. Plus, it'll bring more attention to the facts surrounding the "alt-right".

(((You))) miss one key point, shill: Ajit is Trump's man, and lolbruls are furious over this. Trump can do nothing wrong, and lolbruls can do nothing right. Ergo, NN=bad and ISPs restricting access to our platforms=good. Cry moar.

>eckshdee reddit

I’ve been on the internet back when it was actually good before you underage normies got a smartphone to shit up the internet with no prior knowledge on how to use a computer. You weren’t even here before moot left. I’m goad ahsit pie fucked our internet, it’s been dead since 2013 anyways. go back to the_donald

I would tell you to suck a dick but I’m sure your mouth is already filled.

>to shit on cancerous underage normies

What the actual fuck are you on about? Ending net neutrality is just going to allow monopolization of internet via wealthy corporations. If anyone is going to get shat on, it's going to be politically incorrect places like Sup Forums due to lefty biased service providers.

>The internets already been dead for 4 years now

???

>flag

If this shit makes it past Congress you know Australia is going to follow suit.

spoken like a true keyboard warrior.
and don't tell me you aren't reddit when you even do the reddit spacing meme.

Not a single coherant argument

That's why I'm shitting myself here

fuck me harder daddy

Shut the fuck up magapede faggot.

>Not a single coherant argument
>coherent
>can't spell
Ok.

Urrgh so sick of you faggots constantly crying about resistance to your own enslavement, because you're all so easily manipulated by boogieman stories.

Omgz some burger neck beards will have to pay a market price for their infinite fucking data plans and constant 4K streaming instead of having it subsidised by other burgers who don't use five hundred gig a month in bandwidth on their mobile phone.

Suck. My. Dick.

>Points out spelling error instead of contributing to conversation

In my home country there is no net neutrality and, for example, an ISP might allow netflix streaming to not count against your data cap because they worked out a deal with them. But you can also choose an ISP that has no data cap and has 'neutral' serving of data, if you don't happen to primarily use internet for netflix.

It works because there is no government-enforced regional monopolies of ISP. If the USA acted to prevent ISPs from conspiring for regional monopolies and exclusive zones instead of helping them do it, there would be no need for further laws as the free market would force services to improve. But not even google could cut through the red tape to install new fiber cables in the USA. Why don't Americans ever bitch about that?

>for only 299.99 a month
Congratulations on being a retard that bought into liberal propaganda

Either that or congratulations on being $0.02 richer.

I’ve presented an argument defending ashit pie killing net neutrality because the internet is already dead full of underage normies with their smartphones, You literally can’t think of any argument but act autistic and pretend there’s no argument.

>will have to pay a market price for their infinite fucking data plans and constant 4K streaming

They already do you fucking retarded faggot

>subsidised by other burgers

Do you understand how net neutrality works?

Because they're dumb cunts who need to have the "truth" regurgitated into their mouths like the flightless birds they are

What are anti-trust laws?

Welcome to arguing with liberals.

It's hyperbole low IQ chimp

So we should allow monopolization of the internet because underage normies access the internet? what?

It’s amazing you can still type with all those dicks in your face.

Bravo mate

NN regulations have absolutely nothing to do with "MUH ISPs TURNIN INTO CABUL". They literally could have done exactly as you described at any point, even after net neutrality was passed in 2015, yet I have yet to see you autists provide a single example of any U.S-based ISP ever doing this. It's almost as if consumer demand is a relevant factor in voluntary exchanges between customer and ISP.

This - if you want to actually make a real improvement in the internet - start pushing Congress to get the FTC to break up the monopolies

not an argument

You can tell it's a shill because they use the term alt right.

Dude, ISPs love going bankrupt, didn't you know?

Aren't there already enough threads for net neutrality shills?

100% shill, no one is actually worried about this

They won't see beyond their corporate sponsored messaging, until they're actually in a technocratic totalitarian Government of their own making; and even then they'll probably just be talking about how Black Mirror predicted and how impressed they are with Charlie's writing.

HOW AM I STILL ABLE TO POST HERE????

THIS ISN'T WHAT I VOTED FOR!!!!!!!!!

You should be. Those ISPs have you by the balls now son

It's always the same thing
Gov do a thing "OMG ITS THE END OF THE INTERNET RIP WEBSITES"
2 months later no one even remember what happened
Geez you guys should chill

QUICK RUNDOWN:

3 PROS and 3 CONS of NN

GO!

It's time for ISPs to overcharge people, and then see the effect of people en masse dropping from their services, so that they can see how the infrastructure doesn't work that way.

Pro tip: Corporations AREN'T stupid despite general people thinking they will charge 2000 so you can use facebook.

>tfw my phone has a built in vpn

NN means that ISPs cannot selectively sell you a certain amount of data per month, cannot selectively only sell you higher speed data for sites they like (effectively allowing today's ISP monopolies to CENSOR and completely wipe off the face of the earth any website or website based company they don't like or doesn't support (((THEIR))) political views.

Basically, all repealing NN does is let Comcast and Verizon and Spectrum censor whatever shit the jews dont like, make you pay extra money for certain website packages like tv channels, and start charging insane data caps. This is likely gonna mean even more corporate spying on your shit too.

ISPs legally can block/throttle Sup Forums, correct? The NN laws repealed today did not change that...?

Before no, ISPS could not legally do it but they could accuse you of piracy and do it anyways. Now ISPS can do it. They can even throttle it so much to the point you can't use this website.

Enjoy Islam

So NN is basically big companies like Google and Facebook having monopolies

and

Repealing NN is having internet service providers alter what sites we can go on?

I still don't get it sorry...

t. brainlet

>Now ISPS can do it.
How? We just stated this is rolling back the 2015 regulations, and it was already illegal before.

>censor whatever shit the jews dont like
This can already be done. They killed Daily Stormer, and Twitter and co are doing a fine job at silencing conservatives.
If censorship is the problem, we're still very far from a solution.
Also, take off the fucking meme flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

STFU shills

why dont ppl cry about enforcing anti trust laws to stop service providers from becoming the monopolies they are

like attack the root cause dumbasses, not the symptom

A main reason why I'm confused as it seems as thought there is very heavy shilling for keeping NN.

Pro NN meme's/propaganda (those whole $1,000 facebook/Netfliw/Instagram access pass propaganda memes) are being distributed to normies on a large scale which I feel Google/Facebook are behind as NN

This originally came from T_D, and honestly this image looks like shit, the plebbit version looked better

*are behind, as NN is good for them and their current monopoly

DUDE
Comcast has a sweet new package
UNLIMITED downloads from Xbox Live and PSN!
Wew I thought I'd need to throw out my consoles because my 200 MB/month data cap can't handle the size of mandatory day one patches.
What now haters? Skrew Obama.

fuck off leaf, prepare your economic anus when NAFTA is kill

>Sup Forums freaking over a two year old obungo product

>Soros is funding pro-NN groups
>Reddit, Google, Wikipedia, and other kike websites are heavily shilling for NN
>Obama's administration wanted NN
You're correct, it does smell fishy...
>Jews control ISPs too, Comcast president is a kike
We're getting played from both sides bro

Thanks bro - this is a good summary.

>Shut the fuck up

That's exactly what I have to say to you, shut the fuck up. What the fuck are you talking about? The war has just fucking started. We meme'd Trump into presidency, and we can just meme this guy away. He doesn't have much going for him, given his current reputation.

I will post this in every net neutrality thread.

What difference does it make? You can still read it.

Shows that it is few towns over in the middle of nowhere instead of where it is at my house
>MFW

I think I am safe.

Are people more pissy about this than the Paris Accord ?

Did liberals save the planet already by the way ? yall got your priuses ? got rid of all this carbon energy consuming devices that wont work without net neutrality anyway ?

>It is early 2015. Finally based God Obama is considering making Net Neutrality real...but until then I can barely afford food after all my internet costs. $100 a month for internet, $25 for the Google Search Upgrade (includes image and more than 25 results - up to 75!), $35 for the Youtube 3-Videos-A-Day Package, $20 for Sup Forums Channel Clearance upgrade, and another $40 just to be able to access my email so I can pay these bills.

I think the T_D version also has links, though that can't be helped. The image is serviceable

baiters gonna bait

Real talk here, Sup Forums getting shut down would be the greatest thing ever to happen to me, I might actually go for a hike, read some books and attempt to engage in a relationship with the opposite sex.

Too bad that won't actually happen...

You kids, I remember the 90s, before Net Neutrality, when we had to put quarters in a meter box to access Turbo Gopher sites.

Getting out of the Paris Accord would destroy the planet.... yet theyre worried about their Netflix

No, you shut the fuck up you trump supporting nigger, I’m glad ashit pie killed net neutrality because the internet is already dead because of you underage normies shitting up the internet. Either stop complaining or be quite like a trump supporting good goy you pussy

>flag

Assuming your not using a proxy how does this concern you mate?

People who work harder should have a right to pay more to see more content, equal bandwidth doesn't work.

tinder wont be free anymore m8

Uh, sorry, I don't think you're allowed to post without having bought the Sup Forums Post Pass. At least back in early 2015 before Based God Obama (BGO) created net neutrality and stopped that insanity! FUCKING DRUMPF BROUGHT IT BACK
FUCK

PAY THE GODDAMN DUES

Calling you a lying kike is just being redundant.

respect kek

are you autistic

Honestly not that far from the truth.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you artistic gay normie

>tfw Sup Forums will never die

The other thing is local/municipal government corruption. You have to get permits to dig up the road and lay your local loop, but city managers and other shit heels will deny you the permits for any inane reason they can pull out of their sodomy interfaces to keep competition out of their municipalities. In that respect NN existing or not has no real effect on whether competitiion can exist because the problem is often at the local government level.

YOU'RE

HERE

F O R E V E R
O
R
E
V
E
R E V E R O F

Ya no data caps have been allowed even with nn

As soon as my bill goes up, I’m cancellinf and taking my shitposting to the streets with spray paint

TRIPS OF TRUTH. I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.

>(((You))) miss one key point, shill: Ajit is Trump's man, and lolbruls are furious over this. Trump can do nothing wrong, and lolbruls can do nothing right. Ergo, NN=bad and ISPs restricting access to our platforms=good. Cry moar.

what the fuck happened Sup Forums? how have we fallen so far? a post like this would have been slammed not too long ago.

>internet company doing things you dont want to pay for or like
>Have the option to change companies for a better price
w-wow who woulda thought

I honestly don't know wtf is going on, but knowing that 'news networks' like TYT are shilling for NN in full force, make me instinctively wanna root for the opposing side
Guess we wait and see

>totally shit that never happened and never will poasting
>1 post by this ID

>Your ISP throttles all traffic that isn't clear text on port 80
RubbingHands.png