What is the most shocking psychological revelation you've had being redpilled?

So, I know psychology plays a giant role in politics (or at least, I feel like it does).
What are some psychological effects of being redpilled, does it change your viewpoint of the world drastically, and what are some shocking revelations you've had mentally in regards to being aware?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJSw5LJaR2A
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would say acquiring the complete inability to enjoy the vast majority of "artistic" works post-2000. It's like wearing the sunglasses from 'They Live.' You sit in a room with people watching something and get outraged by what you see, but nobody else picks up on it.

When you realize the power apparatus plays the false dichotomy game it becomes hard to trust any official. Also realizing the money behind deception makes it impossible to trust/support megacorps like Comcast, Time Warner, Google, or Disney

This too, being able to see sophisticated propaganda that's interwoven into pop culture

Big old this. Anyone else play the IR couple game in commercials?

I can kind of understand what this feels like.
So, I used to keep up with the Arrowverse because I enjoy my superheros quite a bit. I cannot, for the life of me, enjoy literally anything of that nature anymore. I know exactly what agenda they try and push and it makes me angry, so I stopped paying attention to it. Yet, no one in the fandom seems to care.

Whats the game

>works post-2000
You haven't been paying attention to art since Warhol then. Read Paglia or something, this has been the main trend for decades.

I think they're referring to "modern" art and how it's literally garbage pieced together by narcissists that literally means nothing.

I would agree with you that it was present, but it didn't become ubiquitous in all works until about 2000, and it wasn't nearly as blatant.

You watch a commercial, and everytime you see RM, you lose a piece of your soul

Green Arrow is and always has been a SJW, you're just a faggot. Anyways, there are redpilled characters like Max Lord in Supergirl

youtube.com/watch?v=GJSw5LJaR2A

You can only play this game for so long.

God is dead. There is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Time is death and Life is hell. Society is a collection of unhinged children with slightly better skill sets and experience. Might makes right. Nothing is solved by the weak as they are dissolved into aether. This life is nothing. All of this shouldn't even exist. Honestly think about this. What the fuck are we doing other than breaking shit down and moving shit around?

Everything echos for eternity and then fades to black.

>Implying that I give a fuck about Green Arrow.
He's anti-gun as well, and he's a fucking tryhard. Gross.

Supergirl has heavily left-leaning themes. It became intolerable to watch.

That was beautiful, to be honest.

What game is that?

Do you think liberals ever wonder why so many of us used to be liberals? Do they even want to know why their ideology is such shit that they lose people so often?

it's always been this way

just enjoy the time you have here as much as you can and try to leave it a little better than you found it

I try to. But I'm a shitty, hypocritical person. I'm like two people mashed into one; one side wants to help the world and the other wants to burn the place to the ground.

Democracy is a tool used by (((certain people))) to control the populace. It will never work for long.

The real difference and the only difference that ultimately matters between people is whether or not they have an internal or external locus of control when it comes to learning. Internals believe that they hold the most power over whether or not they learn anything. Externals believe the opposite. They think they can only learn something when it's handed down to them by an expert. This is the real divide between people. But what brings a person to be an external in this case? Pessimism. A victim complex. Realistically, it can all be boiled down to this issue. Internals vs externals. Mememakers vs living memes. Wizards vs golems.

I agree with you, and this is so well put. Society doesn't really learn anymore, it almost is resistant to learning anything at all. And they'll use every excuse under the sun to not learn or have any skills.

Viewing societies as organisms

haha yeah man the beatles were like, the pinnacle of music. i was born in the wrong generation too, bro.

The revelations of WWII by far. I considered myself somewhat of a WWII history buff before I started questioning things, so the counter narrative was particularly jolting.

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

Thank you for the playlist!

I do. It's sickening. I keep meaning to sit down and actually record my findings, but I'm lazy.

Thanks, Harley.

Haha, no problem. :P

I have unironically stopped watching TV. Seeing anything (((reality))) based makes my brain hurt and I want to go on a murderous rampage. I've also dropped all social media.
>inb4 it's just a phase
I've been redpilled since 2008. Obongo drove me to the redpill. I mainly just watch reruns on tv of King of the Hill, Twilight Zone, and Andy Griffith. I gave my Facebook password to my wife and let her post pics for my side of the family.

Twilight Zone is god tier and you know it.