kissmanga.com/Manga/Magi/Night-338?id=346402

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/magi-dj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sense releases 338 with nip still in the background
>no sign of 337 by them

What.

Eh, it's something at least.

I'll take it, it's just odd. Maybe it's because of the competition now.

If it keeps them up to pace, then let's hope the competition sticks around.

Yeah, it's a win-win situation. When Sense gets bothered, it's a free super early chapter. And even when they can't, we still have guaranteed Wednesday chapters.

It's a lot better lately than it was for the past couple of years. We're waiting 3-4 days at most for a decent translation now.

Sometimes I forgot not every group was Niggerstream.

Oh, it's definitely better than it used to be. We'd have periods of 3 or even 4 weeks without a single English translation. Dark times, man.

Yeah, I'm really glad things are looking up. Sad that it's toward the end of the series but it is what it is.

Part of me is happy some people are defying Sense's "this series is ours" policy or things would've stayed the same.

That's pretty much how I feel. The competition was exactly the kick up the ass Sense needed to finally start caring about doing this series again.

Although I doubt they'll be this quick next week again, this has happened before. Still nice when they actually try though. I've shat on Sense a lot lately but gotta give credit where it's due.

Probably not. So long as we don't have to wait a week or longer, I'm fine. Whether it's Sense or someone else.

I'm not too picky either. Only ones I don't really like are the MNS ones.

>Oh, it's definitely better than it used to be. We'd have periods of 3 or even 4 weeks without a single English translation. Dark times, man.
Poor baby had to wait 4 weeks for a chapter, aw

In January 2011 we had only 3 chapters translated out of almost 100

Yeah, that shit's Mangapanda-esque with how awkward the dialogue can be. Still, it's better than nothing.

Just because the situation was better, doesn't mean it was close to good.

I better get to see that goddamn wedding before this whole thing is over.

There are 12000 manga volumes released a year. Most of the don't get translated for years or ever. So the complaints about waiting a week or a month always seem so petty and insignificant. Keep on playing that tiniest violin in the world.

You're like those idiots who whine about how kids in Africa are starving, so you have no right to complain about your own situation. It sounds so stupid and asinine.

When it comes to popular shounen manga, it is odd when they take ages to be translated so he has a point in his complaints.

A team has no right to put a monopoly on a series and then take ages to release a chapter. Just let others try their hand at it. That's the point here.

Are you seriously comparing starving people to children comic books? Every time I think user stupidity can't be topped, he does it anyway.

If the analogy flew over your head, I'm not at fault for your inability to grasp the concept. And yes, the comparisons are similar, because what you're saying is just as dumb and retarded.

Can't wait for Hakuryuu's super homo ending.

If it was popular, maybe there would be more people willing to work on it.

It was and is.

Hakuryuu will have to settle for babysitting Baba's kids.

I thought that Magi is at least in top 5 in the shonen category.

Sinbad may have gone full retard, but he's still a better character than Cuckuryuu. I hope Sinbad tears this Sasuke wannabe apart.

Top-tier genes.

Surprising how a good dicking can set a man straight.

Judar has been reborn.

I'm hoping Arba is a wildcard here. I don't believe that she's really Sinbad's lacky.

There's also David and Ugo to consider

She has given enough mysterious smiles to show she is willing to kick Sinbad in the balls should the opportunity arise.

It is popular and there are people willing to work on it.

MNS is (though it's pretty bad), translator-kun is and Yonkou was until Sense got angry at him.

>Yonkou was until Sense got angry at him.
What a pussy.

Should've used a dummy account to post his stuff (like translator-kun, I don't think he's gotten in problems because of that) but it seems like Yonkou likes the fame.

> i wanted baba vs valefor

no tgonna happend

othaka already forgot about baba power up

Baba has to take on Zepar.

Then he can rub in Sinbad's face "my waifu is alive and yours is dead."

The happy ending we all deserve.

This better not be true.

Yonkou just didn't as much response and (you)s as he expected. Dude is just a giant attention whore. And an Australian.

The Fairy Tail fandom worships the ground he walks on so that must be why he continues translating that.

It's a shame this series got so bogged down by politics and economics. The mythological aspects were always more interesting.

My point exactly. He is into this for dicksucking, so his current tantrum on twitter is plain hilarious.

>so his current tantrum on twitter is plain hilarious.
What's he doing?

Part of Sinbad definitely wants to be convinced of a better answer, otherwise he wouldn't even give them a chance.

So, if Judar's theme was the unfairness of destiny and Hakuryuu's is doubt and suspicion, what will Aladdin and Alibaba be?

Aladdin's might have to do with intervening. He's always had doubts of whether or not he should intervene directly in situations because he's always considered himself an outsider and that it wasn't his place to fix this world's problems.

We've seen both Hakuryuu and Sinbad call him out for his stance on Solomon's way being the right way, yet not doing anything about the people who suffer from it and end up falling into depravity on the grounds that people are supposed to suffer and move on.

But he's never been confronted head-on about it and forced to back up all his talk. So, maybe we'll finally get to see that.

I want to make Morgiana a mother.

Well, yeah. There are retards out there who are baffled that Sinbad hasn't crushed them yet when he can easily do so, despite the fact that it was already addressed two chapters ago.

Get rollan

pls 1

Go fish

Fish a slut. A SLUT!

Satan guide muh cock

roll

Let's see.

I want a reroll! I only love Morgiana!

>the retarded rollfag is here
welp

Remember when Hakuryuu got cucked?

When will loli Arba return?

Rolling for Serendine!

Gimme Sche!

It's not like this thread was going anywhere.

Get fucked, Cuckuryuu.

1,2, or 9 pls

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Satan trips for Arba!

>wanted she-devil
>got stinky fish
Sinbad is right, this world needs to go.

This

Please.

How will this end?

Lion sex.

The best we can hope is for Ohtaka to leave both of them waifuless. The rest is up to fujo fantasy.

I've said this a million times but they're best suited for each other for sure.

How can we get this thread to bump limit?

Post your favorite girls.

Here's mine.

It's good to see my JH brethren assembled again.

Okay.

>Hakuryuu wasn't able to make friends either

isn't this the exact opposite of what she said?

Excellent taste as always, user.

Eh, I wouldn't call Aladdin and Alibaba his friends. They care about him, but not to the extend that they do each other and Mor. Judar is only one who I'd might consider his friend.

Have you seen the tumblrfag who is currently translating JH doujinshi and comics? S/he is translating some nice and fun stuff.

Haven't seen it, I usually avoid tumblr for obvious reasons. What's their blog called?

That looks cute as fuck.

B-but that's a boy.

I'm talking about the translation user. She said something to the effect of "So you were able to make friends, Hakuryuu." In the original Japanese.

I'm like 90% sure that this is a wrong translation.

eclipsescans

S/he works together with a tumblr user named mewdragon, who posts untranslated Magi doujinshi (mostly JH, but not only). Both are worth a look, thought you need a dreamwidth or lj account to download fro mewdragon.

Some of the doujinshi are also post her: myreadingmanga.info/magi-dj/

You are a lifesaver. Thank you so much.

You sure?

I don't think anyone disagrees. I mean, even if someone is not a shipperfag they can see they have a pretty good relationship and compliment each other. I remember in a previous thread when 1-2 anons said if one of them was a woman, the pairing would be a given so it's not like the pairing is fujo shipping only.

I am actually surprised to see a good amount of JH shippers here. I didn't expect it when I first start visiting the threads.