THIS MAN took away your internet freedom. America...

THIS MAN took away your internet freedom. America... when do you want to stop being the laughing stock of the entire world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Luke Dies. Leia doesn't die. Yoda Returns. Snoke Dies

Yeah everyone knows. Sick attempt at "trolling"

America: Goes back to pre-2015 internet, the return of broadband
Canada: Gets arrested for misgendering a nonbinary freak

Fix your own shit before sticking your nose in someone else's please.

REDDIT LEAFS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hey at least I'll still be able to access this site and other sites in a few months without having my asshole raped by my isp :)

Why would the FTC care about people seeing Sup Forums?

>:)
Not an argument
>I'll still be able to access this site and other sites in a few months without having my asshole raped by my isp
No way, so will I. I guess I'll continue to mock your faggotry for years to come. Oh and by the way, a gift for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

Can't wait for bootleg internet desu

Yeah I'm not gonna waste my time watching some retarded video by some fucking basement dweller. But keep enjoying having your freedom taken away piece by piece.

You clearly don't understand how this works.

Why do retards on here not know what congress is? The repeal for NN has yet to pass.

Bandwidth is not unlimited

>deregulation is having your freedom taken away

DOTR

It must be nice being blindingly retarded. It's not worth arguing with you because you're going to continuously cover your ears and spew the same delusional fearmongering trash every other NNigger does.

How? Net neutrality makes the FCC in charge of content. Not having NN makes the FTC in charge of preventing monopolies. What's not to understand?

fuck you

It actually is exactly that, I bet you are so stupid you actually think piracy = lost sales too
I can't wait until american flags become rare on this site, based FCC knew the amerimutt had to be purged from the internet

Americans dodged a bullet my LGBT trans muslima friend.

You're calling me retarded yet you got brainwashed by a fucking orange, a curry munching Indian and some basement dweller on YouTube. Lmao

HOW AM I STILL ABLE TO POST HERE????

THIS ISN'T WHAT I VOTED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Howis it unlimited

Who said I supported this repeal? I'm saying stop screaming Armageddon because Comcast is going to know what you fap to rather than the government.

He's not calling you retarded. You are, in fact, mentally deficient.

Fuck off spamer

You fell for Reddit koolaid, simply.

How about we let time see if that's true :^)
can't wait to laugh at the retarded mutts in a couple months and they can't post back

u mad?

Why wouldn't they be able to? What is different now vs. the entire history of the internet?

You motherfuckers are the ones who voted for that Cheeto dust residue of a man. You’re all conservative republican dipshits. Get a life and stop jerking off so much
-Reddit

Why would I want to individually have to pay for streaming services, who would want that?!

I already could (and do) pay for a higher than necessary internet connection speed w/my ISP. I used to work with these companies on a daily basis from across the country, some of them would do shit like push firmware to a customer owned device which would lock down the wifi and require a monthly payment to the ISP to enable from then on.

You're retarded if you think that giving authority to these companies is a good thing or they won't abuse it. And when they do, people will still have maybe one or two options to switch their business too.

In America companies need to increase their stock price infinitely forever or the (((shareholders))) will get angry. ISPs now need to find creative ways to (((monetize))) internet connections.

hello shlomo
go back to watching netfix with george soros

Yeah you're forgetting the whole fact that they are going to throttle your speeds for certain sites because this will give them the power to do it.

Important read. don't be a fag, and actually read the whole thing.

also this is shill thread.

> Based Ajit returns net to pre-2015 obama law
> I was on the net before i fucked your mum

saged

Aside from stupid reddit propaganda, what has led you to believe this is true?

Thanks, now I don't have to go to that jew propoganda and say I already watched it.

The only spam is the constant whinging about the internet returning to 2015.

True story, I heard on the radio that a study done suggested that spoilers actually enhance the viewer experience so thanks!

THIS LEAF took away your freedom from pure faggotry America...

see

Neither do you

Nigga you best be baiting

>spoilers
And yet you post a picture of the surprise protagonist

As opposed to the usual asshole raping you receive from your wife's son?

wtf i hate NN now

Personally I'm looking forward to paying much less for internet access

>they are going to
How do you know this? Them having power to doesn't necessarily dictate they will. "They could", "they might", I swear that's all it is with you fuckheads. How do you, some fat greasy Canadian autist shitposting on a South Korean fingerpainting discussion website, know the motivations of every single ISP?

Yeah I do actually

I don't think you do mohammed

Reminder internet prices have gone up 20% since Net Neutrality took effect

Bahahahah nice edgy roast bro. Enjoy it while you can. Pretty soon you won't be able to afford to access this site

congrats you're no longer a brainwashed r*dditor

You really don't though

proof?

I can tell you did not read up on what this will actually do. You, Reddit, your favorite e-celebs, George Soros, the works are shitting your diapers for essentially pure, unbridled fearmongering. When it's, say, March of 2018, and the absolute worst case is I pay for my internet like I pay for my electric bill, and I'm still here calling you a worthless leaf, please do the world a favor and blow your brains out.

BAHAHAHAH
>actually being so retarded
Yeah don't worry. The big corporations that exist literally to make money won't decrease your speeds to make more money. Keep being delusional pal.

My internet has raised much more than that. Raised 33% in the past couple years.

I'm not going to spend all day arguing semantics with somebody who will keep calling everyone who disagrees with him and calls him out for having no idea what the actual fuck he's talking about retarded, and clearly you're a majorly lost cause, so I'll just end this with: "a fucking leaf". Good bye, and good luck, dildo.

Oh shit Yoda returns? That sounds cool. Do you mean in ethereal post-death form like Obi Wan?

For the last time, this is Obama's boy. Obama did this.

Well I do though

The overlap between shill and troll continues to grow.

sounds about right

Chink get NOGGED too

So you actually trust the isp's like Comcast?

switch from Rogers if you don't like it.

So you actually trust google and Netflix?

I don't believe this man did. He's just a front man for the companies that took away your internet freedom.

>waste of digits
I trust that without net neutrality there will be increased ISP competition which will drive prices down.

More than the isp's

Big if true.

You obviously haven't been on the internet very long. I'm thinking you're what, 21, 22, something like that? Do you remember the Communications Decency Act? That was the same damned thing that's going on right now, and it's the reason Adult sites started having disclaimer pages.

id say when we dont even have internet seeing the best adds here can sell is 100 megabits per second

No dumb niggers I love redddit. I see why they told me to stay away from this hell whole. All you fags do is trade hentai and talk about how much you hate niggers. Please do everyone from reddit a favor and end your pathetic lives.

>More than the isp's

I would jump onto Google Fiber in a second, if it meant ditching my shitty ISP. I don't even give a shit if Google wants to data mine me.

You kids, I remember the 90s, before Net Neutrality, when we had to put quarters in a meter box to access Turbo Gopher sites.

Wow cool. What's your shitty point

Never put a dumb nigger in charge. Smart niggers are *okay* with proper white supervision.

We went full nigger retard on this one.

That you're a retard who doesn't know how to use the internet outside of your iPad safezone.

rare and just in time for the holidays

Confirmed baiter or you just suck anti-white Jew cock all day long. Figures considering you're Canadian.

Based Santa knows the internet more than a fucking leaf. Go figure.

Awwww are you mad because you know you won't be able to access this site in a few months cuz u won't be able to afford it poorfag?

that's insane

>I see when you are sleeping
>I know when you're awake
>I know if you've been bad or good

Middle Class but you tried it

much better than your faggotry

Fucking based poo

Literally just got back from the theaters FeelsGoodMan . You're an asshole though

>too away internet freedom
>posted on Sup Forums

*loic's yer internet

>he screeched the 15th time this hour

Did I scare you user? Keep posting, I want to hear your ideas!

Da fuck

Hi

'sup?

saged