What's Sup Forums opinion of Hibigay Euphonium?

What's Sup Forums opinion of Hibigay Euphonium?

It had everything, It's even more enjoyable if you don't care about the yuri bait.

Yuri was the best thing. Couldn't care less about the music and drama.

I want to watch 30 non-stop minutes of Kumiko and Reina fucking in movie quality animation

BASED YURI GODDESS.

canon pairing right here folks.

If this is the route, then Asuka is together with Haruka with Kaori as the child. Also, Shoe is with Iwata (the twintails)

Does haruka even like asuka? I thought kaori was the one who had a thing for her

Stopped watching S2 because FFF got lazy
It's really good though, the characters are actual human beings instead of walking clichés (mostly), great animation, great soundtrack.
Also this

Happy valentines, Kumiko!

I just kind of fell out of it, but I've got to admit that S2 has great emotional scenes and Kumiko is still a best.

Overrated dogshit.

We get it, you have shit taste

Why do these girls keep on holding hands?

I love it but it's also crippled by not being a yuri romance. If the whole series was like the first 8 episodes of S1, it would be a masterpiece. I still hope Kyoani will make another series that fulfills that potential someday.

Ok then.
I keep Asuka and Kaori can have Haruka.

Yuri bait.

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

Kill yourself

angry namefag lmao

Man I thought someone is gonna bring up pairing up Shoe with anyone besides Kumiko:
Twintails Iwata
Mamiko
Chikao fuckboi

Asuka is mine and only mine.

>hibihet hetphonium
ftfy

S2 is trash. S1 is meh

K-kumiko!

>Kumike Shuhornphonium
ftfy

Reminder that Kumiko gave up her dream and became a heterosexual straight OL after graduating high school

what's an ol? also, is this due to Mamiko?

Oh damn, that Reina. I want to be in Kumiko's position. How to be a kumiko?

Majority of the fans think that Kumiko & Reina are both gay and a couple so it might as well be canon.

>a couple that is "canon" much yet "denied"
What kind of Schrodinger's logic is this?!

I mean a threesome.

Threads are cancer.