Youjo Senki

Why doesn't Tanya just tell them that smoking may cause cancer?

Judging your boss's way of life. That's sure to get you promoted.

and cause a panic among the officers leading the empire?, its world war 1.

Drunken sex with Tanya Doujin when?

Based on what?
Those studies haven't happened yet and fags need their vice to destress themselves like the losers they are instead of just taking up sports.

Smoking and drinking addicts are pretty pathetic.

M.D. Geist but good.

>OP loli is going to meet her equal by the end of the season

They probably simply would not care a single iota, except perhaps Rerugen who's still relatively young.

>Equal
>Bitch that get ass-raped so bad by Tanya she is forever analdevasted.

>yfw they're fighing so hard because they don't wanna go bankrupt

Like sittin' ducks

>proceeds to use her devastated anus to anally devastate Tanya

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a long while...but this looks like a certain Nazi loli doujin I saw a couple of years back,,,is this somewhat related?

It's a good thing that Tanya will finally have someone her age to play with. She's still a child afterall and she needs friends.

Pre-190 cigars have less chances of causing cancer compared to modern day cigarettes.
I just made that up, but its probably factually correct.

Nope.

Kill yourself?

S-shut up.

>Implying we will get to see that part in Season 1 and the only Season of Military Loli Salaryman

studio should be nuts enough to make a S2

I know shit about anime industry, but why wouldn't they make season 2 of something that's very successful when there's still many volumes of source material to cover?

because she's cancer herself

That's the eternal question noone has anwsers to. It's just often like that.

Shows how many wars you've fought in, faggot.

ASS
TO
ASS

Its possible that this show might be targeted by SJW`s in the future, should they ever notice anyone non-kosher liking it.

That could sink it.

>Novel 1,5 mil copies
>BD 7k copies
Jeez, I wonder why

Why would Nips care about SJWs?

Many times the anime is simply over-glorified marketing material for the Light Novel/Manga/4-koma, etc. The margins on books is many times much higher than anime good which consist of a bunch of blu-ray's/DVD's mostly supported by an increasing fanbase of NEET's/Freeter's with little income.

So it's kinda like that one doujin where the two chicks shit-dildo eachother with one huge turd going back and forth into eachother's asses?

>literally a smoke-filled room

To be fair it was quite common up until the 1960s

It's still very common in Japan.

Will she get her visa?

Explain

Drama already happened back then because loli content in H-Games caught SJW eyes making a lot of VN publisher ban gaijin ip including some big-shot publisher like Minori (Ef series where Makoto Shinkai drew the game background)

Nope!

she(he)'ll teach that kid some sex ED if she doesn't brainwash her.

I can't help but imagine their future in misery after the war is over; the war's lost, the empire collapsed, and themselves jobless due to disarmament

It's definitely not. Smokers are like less then 30% in Japan and most companies have designated smoking spaces

is that a Spoiler?

I don't really comprehend what you're saying, can you show me a visual example?

>the band will never get back together when loli hitler rises to power
>Visha will never become the Himmler to Tanya's Hitler

It's a revenge thing.

There is a possibility that the anime is too popular for it own good, see that 1 cour of anime already generated 1.6 mil copies of LN sales and 7k BD sales the anime had served its purpose and is not justified to create S2 as it it just cause a diminished returns

Shed sound like an anti vaxer. The current science is that smoking is good for you.

She was a Japanese salaryman subsisting on them in her past life. Cigs and their cancer risk are part of a masculine work culture that she's very comfortable in; why would she ruin something she finds comfortable?

Yes and some of those designated smoking spaces are indoors, hence it's still common to have smoke-filled rooms in Japan.

You don't have to, user! Most of them will be dead or psychoemotionally broken to the point of non-function.

So, rival incoming?

That's not a problem since those smoke-filled rooms are for smokers only. What I meant with 'smoke-filled room' was that back in the old days non-smokers had to be there whether they wanted or not

They will became not-blackwater company

Teutonic knight challenges HRE

>taking photos in fancy dresses

I think I've found a new job for Tanya after the war

It isn't

She is too autistic to that kind of job.

>anime
>bending to the will of the Jews
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Nude modelling?

I still don't get who's supossed to be who, aside from the obvious ones (Brits, French).
Wasn't the Entente suppossed to be the alliance of western powers against the germans? Why the hell is the Entente Sweden+Norway? And why the hell are they using a french term for their alliance?

The Republic is the cykas? Aren't they suppossed to be a kingdom, under the Tsar? This is still pre-WW1, right?

And what's up with the Balkans, did the Balkan Wars happen? Why is Romania so big?

The politics seems to be a lot diffrent to real ww1. From what i can tell Sweden is part of the war for example.

No, no, no and no.
This is a mix of both WW, even though the anime chose to not use german WW2 uniforms.

Just notice already that the premise isn't a straight rip-off of WW1

its an anime about a magical girl.

The Republic is France, The Empire is Germany + Austria-Hungary and they occupy some stuff as well, The Union (Federation in subs) is Soviet Russia that owns Finland and the Baltics, The Federation (Entente in subs) is Sweden + Norway.

The Republic is the frenchies, The kingdom is the UK, The Ruskies are the Russy federation

>Soviet Russia that owns Finland and the Baltics

I think it's the Tsarist Russia. not Soviet

Alright, I get it, thanks.

What about North Africa, the Balkans, America, the rest of the world, do we ever hear about them?
It seems the anime has currently surpassed the translated LN material I found, is the manga more advanced?

No, the LN makes it clear that they're commies already.

Weve passed the translated manga as well.

No, they are Soviets. Visha is a Russian noble who fled Russia during the revolution.

Its post-revolution. They even mention that the russy federation stopped being not-frances ally after it became communist.

Mary is gonna rot in the rear, left boiling in her own revengeboner by command, fearing her hateboner would lead her unit to an early demise.
In WN she corners Tanya but her allies are so fed up with her at that point - Tanya manages to convince them to FF Mary for good.

How can a kid buy alcohol?

So this takes place in the Mahouka universe right?

Eventually the Gems become CAD's?

Slav here, I quit drinking at 14.

"hi shop owner my dad sent me to buy this alcohol for him"
"oh ok"

That stuff even worked up until the 90s

She's a Major. I imagine she has some pull.

Very good

if it was done by letter, then no one would question it, especially as she's a major.

I think most people that know her forget she is a child and think of her more as a small monster.

"Recruit, buy some booze for me and my wing"
"Yes Madame!"

Nothing personal kid

does Sup Forums Honor the Jingo's?

HONOR THE JINGOS, dammit!

And for cigarettes too

I'm sure a lot of folks here remember doing it for their parent when they were kid unless they're millennials

>he thinks people gave a fuck back then
This is supposed to be the middle of the twentieth century, in an occupied fucking warzone, user.

Youjo Senki OST when?

Kids could drink alcohol back then.

>Slav
>Quitting drinking

Wew

She's like 40. Pretty sure she is old enough to buy booze.

She buy booze that's older than her.

I kinda doubt there are many people here that were born before 1980

Why is every single screenshot from this anime like that? Does it really use those awkward angles, that would make a cameraman and film director puke, every scene?

You'll find that most people don't give a fuck about selling alcohol to kids, even in non-slav and non-shithole countries.

Cinematography's hard

Not to worry, I just hooked up on glorious 2D world.
When need to make a buck for myself arose - I started drinking again a bit.

>before 1980

How could one be a millennial when they were born before 1990 or 2000?