You have no right to have a say in women's issues

Let's face it, you're probably a guy. And you have opinions on women's issues. But you shouldn't. Why? Because you don't understand what it's like. You don't know what an abortion is like or what thoughts a woman has. You don't know what cat calling feels like. Etc. Thus, you do not deserve a say in these issues. Research mansplaining."I have no experience with any of this but have extremely strong opinions!"

Also, the misogyny on here is gross. There's no reason men should make women's decisions or women should be kept inside. Just try and justify your views.

B8

I’m an attractive, university educated woman and I think m you’re borderline retarded.
Don’t you have anything better to do with your time than put out useless bait and start conversations you know you can’t win?
Please go the fuck away and never come back.

I'm no sweetie. If you have your money grubbing hands on my wallet you don't make the decisions. You only make the sammies and children

kill yourself cryptokike

Its a human issue. Typical, aelfish women.

Would you say children or retards should be trusted to know what's best for them? Same thing.

tits or GTFO

you too. tits or GTFO roastie

>>You don't know what an abortion is like or what thoughts a woman has.
As long as I'm stuck paying for your "free" clinics, I damn sure do have a say in womens issues, you fucking cum-dumpster

if you just wanted a bunch of pissed off conservatives to tell you to get back in the kitchen you got it honey!

So then women should have no opinions on men's issues, right? Because they've never experienced it? They shouldn't criticize men for spreading our legs when sitting down because they don't have balls, they shouldn't talk about men paying child support because 99% of them don't have to, they shouldn't talk about being used for money because of the same reason, etc.

If that's the case then women don't have a say in men's issues either, such as 99% of politics.

Also, go fuck yourself because I HAVE been sexualy harassed by women before. I've had my ass slapped multiple times by different women in the past.

The baby's body is not yours and is literally 50% of the father.

Sage

>you have opinions
>But you shouldn't.

What kind of fuckery is this?

Fuck off. I was liberal 10 years ago, now I hope you get slapped and enslaved by niggers or Muslims. All because I’m tired of your shit.

Here's my opinion on women's issues:

They're a few technological innovations away from becoming irrelevant, because all the tasks women are needed for will be automated, leaving men free to dump women's ashes in the dustbin of human evolution.

Thanks to John Deere, black lives no longer matter. Soon, thanks to sexbots and artificial wombs, neither will the lives of women.

Nice Flukes.

Do you know what it feels like to be screeched at by a psychotic bitch on an anonymous forum?

What is the point of this LARPing, Sup Forums? Seriously, something like 50% of OPs on here are some idiot coming up with the dumbest strawman he can think of followed by 100 people posting serious responses.

>larping
>strawman
obviously op is b8 but cmon senpai just because theyre acting retarded doesn't mean this place doesn't absolutely want us subject to their every whim

You feminists are really deranged, i hope that y'all get shipped over to Saudi Arabia and teach you both manners and how to be a proper woman.

and im pretty sure you are single as from what you said, no motherfucker will fall to you and even people with brain damage will chose either to be gay or to Die.

The absolute state of cuckchan

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Sage - let's face it, you're probably a woman, thus you have no business having an opinion about male rights, health or social issues - sage

You are a biothot your opinion on anything should be disregarded

Wow that’s really sexist. Having opinions is a male thing and since you aren’t male you shouldn’t judge.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Posters here have a stake in their society functioning well.

Fair enough if women have no say in men's issues either.