ITT: best movies ever

ITT: best movies ever

That movie ruined the series for me.

Why?

Episode 6 ruined the series for me.

Memory loss is a bullshit story-telling gimmick. Didn't add anything to the story or gave it a more satisfying conclusion than it already had, other than some info on the big sister and Akky's mom (both of which were rushed so much they came off unsatisfying).

Episode 6 was the funniest episode KyoAni's put out since Nichijou and way better than the glasses/fuyukai gag they ran into the ground over the course of the series.

not that guy, but it butchered their characters

was like watching some fucking fanfic-turned-canon

Except the movie was great

The only good thing about it was when Akki was struggling to try to ignore her. Everything after that just was terrible.

It was trash

Episode 6 was the most painfully unfunny thing I've ever watched.

Watched the series but though it was ok, didn't see what the big deal was.

Should I watch the movie? Does it help that much?

Protip: both the series and the movie were bargain bin garbage.

Ignore the manchild being contrarian saying it was bad and watch it. If you didn't have problems with the TV series then you will like the movie, it was unarguably fantastic.

Except the movie was crap

>muh manchilds
>muh contrarians

Ignore the redditor and skip the trash.

Ignore the manchild being contrarian saying it was good and don't do it. If you didn't have problems with the TV series then you will hate the movie, it was unarguably shit.

This is the mentality of the haters in neo Sup Forums nowadays.
Sad!

>heavily implied that Akihito and Mirai die or disappear or whatever at the end
>come back >5 minutes after, ruining the dramatic ending that was built up but everyone is ok now guys!

Yeah, uh huh, great movie guys.

I didn't even know they made a movie. I was happy with the way the show ended

I do like the movie. It was painful throughout and despite the ending being rushed, it was surprisingly touching towards the end. Plus mirai's conversation with her mom was heatbreaking

This movie was fucking garbage. Just like the series.

This movie was so damn pointless, literally just throwing money at the animators so they wouldn't get bored. They could have wrapped it properly with the show without resorting to that stupid cliffhanger.