Kylo Ren Kills Snoke!

Press f to pay respects

everyone know it here!! you should go and spoiled it on youtube

Spread this like a fucking virus. Kikebook, Twitter, tumblr, the works.
Sheeeiiiittttt, even abuse your company email with this attached to a mass email chain

Cool, got anymore spoilers? I doubt I'll see this until it's free

The original Sup Forums spoilers threads got a metric fuckton wrong about the movie. But yes, Kylo kills snoke and Rey and Kylo have an unresolved thing going on. Her strength was explained but I'm pretty sure 9/10ths of the halfwits in the audience didn't get the taoist principle being discussed.
Movie was overall good. Lukes death was actually well done because he became one with the force.

Wtf is a snoke?

He did 1999e matrix moves and leia flew threw outer space like superman this movie is retarded. Phasma dies after 3 mins. Snoke dies after nothing after being hyped up.
Face it, this movie blows. Was made soley to sell toys.

Snookie from MTV but after many years and plastic surgery

That crap online "Who is Scrotum?" "Who are Mary Sue's parents?" was just viral marketing to keep people interested to sell tickets - nothing more.

Next time, for episode 9, don't fall for it.

Finn and Rose get together (She's the azn).
Purplehair mcpurplehead (Who I think is the same actress who played Ellie Satler in Jurassic park) used a ship to punch into hyperdrive at point blank range and ripped Snokes ship in half. Smol eyes mcgee sends finn and Rose on a mission to find a codebreaker to get onto the lead ship and disable a tracking device. The guy betrays them to the first order, so an entire subplot was next to useless save for a message about being an inspiration to the next generation or some such. Also all of humanity (including aliens) are neither good nor bad, merely shades of grey.
Yoda comes back as a force ghost and burns down a tree containing sacred Jedi texts. He points out that Lukes problem was holding too much attachment to a belief system which destroyed itself. He pointed out that the only way to save the old ways is to allow them to grow. Kind of ham handed but also an admonishment to Luke because he was the one who failed Kylo. Not Snoke.
Snoke is just Snoke. His back story is never revealed, so next to nothing is known about him. Context suggests he was being trained by Luke but began turning to the dark and was manipulating Kylo as well. Reys strength is revealed as being the direct counter balance to Kylos growing strength. The entire theme of the movie was balance and finding your own balance as you grow into a more spiritually aware person.
Leia and Luke are kind of force weilders. Hell Leia surviving in space is established in Canon through the Force unleashed. Nothing surprising there. Lukes move was the result of him being a force projection. Kind of pointless saying an illusion shouldn't be able to bend over.

100% facts

I keked user

But what was destroyed?
The saga, or the legacy...

Neither desu.
The saga and the legacy remain intact. The legacy was changed when Disney bought episode 7. Star wars has effectively sealed itself as both Modern Mythology, and a commodity which can be miked until it is useless. The stories will remain good because Disney is using legendary amounts of focus marketing and is seeking to get as many demographics as humanly possible to shell out bigbux.
The ultimate saga, of balance changed hands from a heros journey to nearly ure taoist and Buddhist principles. I'll give the director this:
He is handling the force quite well.

Kylo school shooter a e s t h e t i c

This, also Snoke is only 4 feet tall.

back to tv neck beard dip shit star wars is for 12 year olds

God bless you for this post user

I haven't watched any of the new Star Wars, and I'm happy with that.

hey fuck you pal

Was the fight between Kylo and Luke was an even fight or did Luke get laid out like a bitch?

Who fucking cares about this shit anymore? It is an absolute waste of time with no real meaning behind it. Star Wars died after Episode 3, get over it.

I haven't seen a Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back so I have no idea who half those characters are. Are the rest of the movies even worth watching?