Why are niggers so fucking loud?

> be me
> be middle aged white man
> normally walk to work but sometimes take streetcar when needed
> hop on streetcar, nigger in dirty jacket with shitty cellphone hops on with me
> sit down to review notes
> nigger, only other person on phone, proceeds to yell "Ooga Booga Booga HAHAHAHA Bisi disi mbawya OOga Booga HAHAHAHA" and so on into phone
> everyone on streetcar is visibly annoyed. He is yelling this into the phone and laughing like its the funniest thing in the word
> Look at nigger, turn to fellow passengers, make eye contact with Qt 3.14 on streetcar. I roll eyes, she coquettishly covers her mouth to laugh and looks downwards.

Sup Forums this has happened several times. Never does it happen with whites or Asians or even spics. Is this cultural? this was clearly an immigrant and not a hood nigger. Is this because in Africa no one gives a fuck and is loud constantly? Or is this genetic where niggers just don't care about flouting social conventions. Anyone with social awareness would have realized you're annoying people, yet he didn't even notice. Is this just stupidity (no idea about surroundings) or callousness (aware of surroundings, but don't care)?

Also, QT in the Hudson Bay scarf, please come chat next time if you see me. Dude in the charcoal suit with navy tie. We can get together and bond over our mutual hatred of niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YPYns_7yPT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't fuckin know man. But we have that archetype here too. It's even worse when they are in packs, it's like they actively strive to sound like chimps when they are laughing.

I would almost get it if it was a pack, but this one dude on the phone YELLING into it. You need to be functionally retarded to not be able to pick on the social ques that no one else is doing that, and its bother people. I just don't get it.

I get that I'm a leaf and we are perhaps overly "polite", but this is about basic social understanding.

>Also, QT in the Hudson Bay scarf, please come chat next time if you see me.

Pathetic.

Oh fuck off, that's clearly said in jest (no QTs frequent this place). That being said, if it actually happened that would make my year.

>Is this cultural?
Yes, user.
Culture is some mysterious voodoo shit that grows out of the dirt.
Honkeys are evil because they took all the dirt that had good spirits living in it, and forced niggers to live on dirt with evil spirits. And we all know that dirt with evil spirits creates bad culture.

>why are niggers so loud
>why is the sky blue
>why is water wet

I think most of them are not self-aware.

Funny that
>live in smallish town in outback Australia
> have one African nigger that lives here
> 7ft tall. Fucking loud.
>always talking about his dick.
>trying to get with married ladies
>tried picking up my sister and talked about his big black anaconda pants snake when at his place of work years ago

Absolutely hated around town.

How do you yanks put up with nigs?Give us abbos any day

>You need to be functionally retarded to not be able to pick on the social ques that no one else is doing that

Well, for one thing, they are. They moved the threshold for retardation from 80 down to 60 because otherwise nearly half of the blacks would have been classified as retarded; pure apefrican blacks tend to average in the 60s and 70s, so they're literally retarded.

Also, blacks have zero self awareness - this is well known.

we don't.
or at least, those who are smart don't.
why do you think "White Flight" is a thing?

Negroids lack both self awareness and societal awareness, they act entirely out of instinct with no regard for their future self. Not even exaggerating, your average nigger has an IQ below 75, and lives life as an animal possessing moderate verbal skills.

>go to grocery store
>black people section of town
>they're usually pretty chill
>but it is the black people section of town
hmmmm let me compare the prices on these fine canned goods
>suddenly a sound arises from the other side of the store
>AH THOUGHT AH TOL U TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
>waaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't think that child has much of a chance

Lol

How did African muds make it all the way to Australia? Did your Jews private jet them in?

Just in case anyone is silly enough to think that user is talking out of his ass:

Friendly reminder that the AAMD had to pass a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many niggers in America were considered legally retarded in the recent past.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

Blacks believe if you speak softly you are gossiping or scheming.

Hatred of niggers is implicit among whites but it constitutes wrongthink. Normies cannot process this hatred at the object cause (the ooga boogaa) so they channel their feelings elsewhere and blame "society" or "inequality" or "poverty".

White people need to get angry fast or they will lose the civilizations they've built due to Jew brain washing.

> physical altercation with baby

Fucking hell. You know shit is bad when the media is forced to use "physical altercation" as opposed to "child abuse" because that is in some fucked up world less racist.

it probably goes down to how they're raised combined with black culture.

Amazing how violent they can get over the smallest things

Because they are chimps

>That being said
You actually use that phrase? Kys

>clearly in jest
No it wasn't

>if it actually happened that would make my year.
My point exactly.

> You actually use that phrase? Kys
Yeah? What do you say? "buh nigga, hold up yo?!" or some sort of nigger-talk I'm not aware of?

> No it wasn't
Yes it was, but I'm now leaning on the side that you're a nigger and you're not aware of what "in jest means". The translation for you is "just playin' DAWG". Understand?

> My point exactly.
Yeah retarded nigger confirmed. It's not a coincidence that the only nigger on the thread doesn't get the slight attempt at humour. Us white people have a larger pallet of humour than what you niggers find funny - hitting women or dogs, or whatever the fuck else you find funny.

Op is there any reason why you are making fun of a young jewish boy with that picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPYns_7yPT8

niggers much like apes in a zoo love attention so they will be as loud as possible to get attention
true story prove me wrong
ProTip: YOU CANT

They are narcissists (due to the horrid conditions they were raised in), so the likelihood that they consider their loud conversation as bothersome to other people probably never occurred to them.

They have no empathy or consideration.

They have no social awareness where others' needs are concerned.

If you were to point out to them that they were being loud, you would be met with a deflection at best "well that's your problem" or hostility

Wow, triggered! Pro-tip, I'm no nigger and other white people don't like you, either. You got issues.

It's not attention. They're just loud.

Like one recently on the campus where I work took a few weeks to break dance on the sidewalk with his PA thing distorting and rattling like a system in a car.

I mean, OK, great, have fun m8. It's good nobody really cares if you want to make a scene here out in the middle of basically the local town square. But nobody gives a shit so what are you even being this loud?

I was always told that it's cultural, they themselves also say that it's bad manners to talk softly because people only do it when they are gossiping and talking about other people. But this doesn't explain why niggers in America are also so loud. I don't think any part of their culture was retained so why would they keep this?

Sure thing Tyrone.

From what I understand it's from their large families ahere no one can get a word in edge-wise so they are loud because othersise they'd never get their point across at home.

AY YO FRONTIN NIGGA
WHADDUP WHADDUP
YO GANG AIN SHIT
SHUDDUP AWWWWWWWWWWW!
MUH DICK MUH CHAINS MUH SYSTEM YO MOMMAS PUSSY

I GOT ALLA BITCHES SLAPPIN HOES
AND MY NINE IS EASY TO LOAD

> Like one recently on the campus where I work took a few weeks to break dance on the sidewalk with his PA thing distorting and rattling like a system in a car.

OP here, and that's another fucking thing. So I walk downtown to work about 30 minutes or so most days. I walk past a nigger or pack of niggers with some sort of "boombox" speaker playing music at like 8 in the morning, I would say once a week. They're not fucking doing anything except bothering people. WTF is with them? Everyone else is coffee in hand, walking to work, these guys are hanging outside a convenience store "chillin" on weekday mornings, BLASTING the shit. Once again, you have to be retarded to not realize that what you're doing isn't socially acceptable.

>work in a quiet office
>niggers are the only ones talking loudly
>no phones allowed at your desk
>everyone ignores this and uses their phone anyway but has the decency to put them on silent
>whenever a youtube video or notification goes off it's ALWAYS a nigger
at least there aren't any full blown sjws

You're the one trying to find love in Sup Forums lol. Pathetic.

>it's just a joke! But it would really make my year if she answered! Please answer and date my beta ass, China gurl!

Why don't you be a man and tell the nigger to shut the fuck up instead if being a silent creep who can't even pick up a chink? Like I said, pathetic.

It is animalistic.
They are trying to assert their dominance.
If you ignore, or otherwise tolerate the behavior, you are affirming to them that they are correct in assuming they are the dominant one in the area.
This problem intensifies when they are in larger numbers, because then they compete with each other for dominance.
Most times this inevitably turns to violence.
For example, if you tell them to shut up, they take it as a threat to their dominance. They will lash out and act even louder, or worse attack you.
Their attacks are often blindside assaults, or sometimes shooting you.
In their animalistic mind, your death "proves" that they were correct in assuming they were "more dominant".
There is no reasoning. There is no saving grace.
They are animals. And need to be treated as such. Not so much "put them down" though that is an option. But I refer more to treating them as you would when encountering a poisonous snake, or wild dog. GET AWAY IMMEDIATELY.
And never, NEVER let your guard down.

>it probably goes down to how they're raised combined with black culture.
Define culture.
Define black culture.
Is it some mysterious /x/ shit given to niggers 10 bazillion years ago by Ancient Aliums, or just maybe, possibly, is culture something created by people?

Why do niggers in Detroit behave exactly like niggers in Africa, when evil white people aren't beating the shit out of them and locking them in cages for acting like niggers?

Why do you faggots pretend that "culture" is some random, mysterious thing that can be picked from a tree?

One is a novelty, two is a ghetto.

> You're the one trying to find love in Sup Forums lol. Pathetic
Only a retarded person, or a Tyrone (one and the same), would think I'm serious. Probably would have went through the trouble of naming the City, time, etc. if I was serious. You niggers would probably stalk the bitch, but us law-abiding people don't do that.

> Why don't you be a man and tell the nigger to shut the fuck up instead if being a silent creep who can't even pick up a chink? Like I said, pathetic.

"Ah hell! Ya niggaz be disrespectin' me! I'm-a cap that ass if ya don't shut that mouth, na-me-sayin?!"

Yeah, no. Us white people don't cause a fucking scene on the streetcar at 8 in the morning because someone was"disrespectin'". I'm too busy preparing for a meeting to having a fucking confrontation in the morning. Niggers do that, so pull up those pants of yours and fuck off Tyrone.

Crack cocaine mostly

This. Just fucking animals.

And this is why I made the post. The only reason I raised the cultural thing is that this was clearly an immigrant and they seem to be the worst offenders in terms of being loud and not caring. Hood niggers are loud in a pack, but they don't SEEM to do this shit when alone. I could be wrong on that though, the hood niggers I see are always in packs.

>walking to work yesterday
>bum nigger across the street fiddling with something on his bike
>loud ass, blown out speaker starts blaring rap music
>nigger hops on his bike and starts peddling down the street
you could probably hear it 2 blocks away it was so fucking loud.

>Us white people don't cause a fucking scene on the streetcar at 8am

I'm white but you don't deserve to be. You're a beta fucking chink in my books. I see a nigger (or anyone) one a train acting like an ass I fucking put an end to it right there while other "white people" cower because they're too fucking beta to act like men to save the city from these savages. Toronto has fallen because of people like YOU - a faggot who's too scared to actually DO SOMETHING when you see it happening in front you. All you can do about it is jack off to fellow chinks on the TTC who secretly respect the black men more because at least he's not a faggot.

>white men don't make a scene!

A scene is happening already when nigger elbow old ladies in the chest to take their seats. Why don't you END the scene and restore civil behaviour by taking action, faggot? You're pathetic and disgusting and an example of all those beta white fags who claim to care but who don't have the courage or conviction to intervene on the spot. Learn to speak up in real life for once and you might actually make a difference.

>Is this cultural?
>combined with black culture.
>due to the horrid conditions they were raised in
>I was always told that it's cultural
>From what I understand it's from their large families

Once again, what is culture?
Is it some mysterious thing that comes from the dirt you live on?
Did aliens fly 32 bazillion light-years to tell niggers to be obnoxious?
Is it maybe evil spirits?

Or, just possibly, is culture created by people?
No one would think twice if I said that Japanese people created Japanese culture.
Russian people created Russian culture.
Makes sense, right?

But if I say that niggers created nigger culture, everyone shits their pants trying to invent excuses for why niggers and their culture are such obnoxious fucks.

>Tyrone would be just like a gook if it wasn't for the ebil spirits that created nigger culture.
>Fucking babbies to cure AIDS makes complete sense
>Tyrone only rapes everything he sees because there are real ghosts in Africa

Niggers are the same wherever you go.
As much as the idea offends your delicate sensibilities, niggers create "nigger culture".

>If only Tyrone had grown up in my home, with my children, he would be just like me!!
Not likely.

>Why are niggers
this pathologically answers every NIGGER question.
this is how they think - this is their "culture"

You think niggers are loud? Wait till you meet Chinese tourists.

What the fuck k are you sperging about?

but how can we get enough whites in america angry enough fast enough?

Wait.

Second Canada dude,

The OP didn't mention the girl being Asian did he? How do you know that?

>Why are niggers so fucking loud?
White Americans are like this too now.

The average nigger has an IQ below legal retardation. It can mimic human behavior at times but deep down the nigger is closer to an ape.

>What the fuck k are you sperging about?

That we might be stupid enough to let South Africans into our homes as refugees.
You cunts deserve to be examples, one way or another.

Establish a comprehensive in our unaware carpet grass address concerns focused yoga code

Niggers scream like maniacs at their children. Beat the shit out of them holler whatever. It is fucking crazy dude. Nigger family lives down the street from me can hear the mother screaming at her kid a fucking block away.
And as the kids get over parents never pay them any attention, so they're starved and have to shout for it. Also, most niggers are borderline psychos and just don't understand empathy, how to be polite to others who don't want to hear their loud asses. Really the only thing they understand is the whip; gotta whip that bad behavior out of them.
If the nigger has some white genes in his ancestry though they usually aren't so loud.

>And this is why I made the post.
And, you still refuse to define "culture".

>Niggers are just niggers because of nigger (((culture))).
>They're JUST like us otherwise!
>They're almost human!

Your definition of human and mine are far, far different things.

Charles Manson said something about learning to love the whip.

I lived down the street from a black woman once. Maybe she was single. But in warm weather you would hear her throw absolute tantrums at her children.

And then every morning you'd hear her walk them nicely down to the bus stop to go to school, but if her girl friend were there you'd hear her sound like she were shouting her lungs out but at normal people loudness about just ordinary woman gossip. It's like she just didn't know any other way to talk. Funny as hell.

>Koreans done invented the Convenience Store as a tool of whitey's oppression
Maybe.
More likely, Koreans know that niggers done love to buy cigs and beers one at a time.
>What Ifs I done buy a 12-pack, and then Tyrone done shoot me?

Nigger lives may matter, but that time is calculated in minutes, not years.