Should i preg and marry the ukrainian?

Should i preg and marry the ukrainian?
>she is here illegally but i have shun her off enough to believe she isnt just after my shekels
>i have 2mm in the bank; am 35

She's in it for the shekels. Keep her on green card status and never, ever let her get citizenship.

If she gets citizenship, you are fucked.

You underestimate how far women will go for sheckles.

Not a complicated question: do you want to marry her or not. You can prenup if 2mm is a lot

How do i keep the ukrainian on greencard path and get whyte children from her yet keep my shekels

Does she know you have 2mm in bank? Context is key here user.

>You can prenup if 2mm is a lot

Kek, nah peanuts user.

Do it. Lose the shekels. You're 35. You're already past the point of having a normal family. This is probably as close as you'll get considering it's taken you this long. Broke with a family is better than rich old and alone. Try to make it work with her so you never lose the shekels, but even when you do it's better than not doing it.

She can probs assume it but no real definitive knowledge.
Eastern euros can smell old money. I'm recipient of a 40 mm trust

Dont marry have babbies

How is babbie formbed

Thought it was 2mm? Fuck me, just setup an offshore bank account in the Cayman islands before you're married and keep what you need when married.

>TFW I almost invested $2500 in bitcoin in 2011.

post the girl.

Learn about Opus Dei user. They specialize in situations such as yours.

>short hair
> those devilish lips
drop her off at kiev dude. Get an 19 year old ukrainian village bitch instead.

post moar

nigga what

Be honest with yourself. Are you in her league? If you are not I have some news for you, its the shekels.

>Amerimutt polluting slavic genes
Get out

THIS.
My ex was from Kolomyia. Worst mistake of my life was being a fuckup and losing her. She was totally dedicated to me and faithful, and was a virgin when we met.
I fucked up and that ship sailed, been miserable ever since.
Look for the village women, they are amazingly beautiful and faithful. But, word to the wise, they've probably also been through some of the most fucked up shit you can imagine so be careful.

okay, i don't know shit about slav girls or never had a gf. How was i right user? Also why did you go to that place? Are you an american

I'm American and I didn't go to Ukraine. I studied in Germany in a small town and we met at a university there. She is an amazing woman.
Traditionally raised women there are truly keepers. Every country has their gold diggers, but slav gold diggers are by far the worst.

Pre-nup.

>what is common law marriage