Is he the most enlightened character in all of anime/manga?

Is he the most enlightened character in all of anime/manga?

No.

Pic related

Saitama is unironically the most enlightened

What is this?

Goku is a retard.

No, Goku is just retarded

This has to be a poor attempt at trolling. Even a DBfag would have a hard time justifying Goku as enlightened.

Nah.
This is.

yes

>the fight is all. nothing else matters.
>except WHEN I GOTTA PROTECT MY FRIENDS

no

No

Okay, here goes

>Greatest fighter in his universe
>Best friends with the Bill Gates family equivalent of Dragon Ball
>Was under the tutelage of martial arts masters, demigods, dieties, gods, and angels
>Is a brilliant farmer
>Trained his son into being at least 50,000,000x stronger then he was at that age
>Friends with the original creator of the universe
>Introduced the original creator of the universe to the future original creator of the universe and had them become best friends
>Spends his time hanging out with God's if he isn't busy saving the world
>Learned how to do the Kamehameha just by watching a demonstration
>Demolished an entire army as a kid
>Learned how to use instant teleportation in a few months
>Can read a person's memory just by putting his palm on someone's forehead
>Knows how to survive using his basic surroundings
>Raises his family primarily using the natural resources around his house
>Eats a lot of fish which contains Omega 3 fats which is good for the reproduction of brain cells
>Learned how to turn SS3 in comparison to Vegeta, an elite, who trained the same amount of time and only reached SS2 in comparison
>Constantly tricks a god and an angel to train him by bribing them with snacks
>Married to a princess, and also the son in law to a king, the adopted son of a wise shaman, and the biological son of a psychic revolutionary who went up against an evil tyrannical intergalactic space dictator and imperialist
>Also defeated said tryannical intergalactic space dictator and got revenge for his entire civilization of people, and trillions of life forms that perished under the rule of said dictator
>Constantly wants to fight stronger beings so he can increase his potential strength to ensure no powerful being would kill his loved ones or threaten the peace of existence
>

I don't think it's possible for any fictional character to top how enlightened Goku actually is

>Old_men rape ahegao: The animation

I'd say Netero

2cool4school

no

this

He believes in Zeno so no

Except he's never done that

what is this...?