So in china they will have this system called "social credit system" in which everybody has a social ranking

so in china they will have this system called "social credit system" in which everybody has a social ranking
(it's like that episode of Black Mirror), they plan to launch it in 2020

welcome to hell, china version

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NzFCfZMBkU?t=129
youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A real-time extension of the Hillarycare/Romneycae/Obamacare system.

cyberpunk dystopia 2020 is real

asia century, advanced intrusive tech, social degeneracy, third world savages in every port, a e s t h e t i c, and corporations fucking you in the ass policy wise. it's just like they said it would be.

social ranking
Pfft that will never work.
Pleb

WTF do you think "conspiracy theorists" have been talking all along? Humans(biological robots) deserve nothing more.

i don't know about you guys, but i want off this ride

Mr. Stasi's wild ride never ends.

There is no getting off from this prison unless you learn to kill ego, at which point you simply don't care what happens anymore.

makes bread
>no links
>no citations
>no well thought out post
memeflagger checks out

WOAH easy on the redpills lad the uninitiated will kill themselves if they jump right in

Don't you have NPR in DR? Even they have had to report on this now that the system is coming on so hard and fast.

> social credit system
I am a chink myself and I never heard of this.

youtu.be/9NzFCfZMBkU?t=129

coming soon to the rest of the world
act now

youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec

It's better to live without ego than with constant fear.

defeatist wanker

speak for yourself you spineless balless coward

Cry more.
Didn't say I gave up, just giving other people options from this endless fight.
You are no better than jews for forcing people to fight.

you mean like a credit score?

Yeah, except one that depends on what you wrote online and what your neighbors think of how you keep the yard up.

It is like in my RPGs and dating sims!

why are we losing this endless fight?
because of cowards like you

you want to live? fight for your life
better to die standing than on your knees, you only die once

so the country is gonna turn into a giant high school? can't wait to see what happens to the soulless chinks

What do you plebs think public ledgers and smart contracts are all about which are what underlie bitcoin currencies?

A public ledger allows rulesets to be applied by anyone based on your publicly documented 'wallet/profile'. Smart contracts allow devices and any point of sale to restrict access. There's also coin coloring whereby they can mark your wallet or profile and restrict your abilities. Slap in net neutrality being ended and you have the perfect ingredients for your dystopia. Nothing is neutral and all your data is public information now. So, anyone can do as they so please w/ it under dynamic contracts....

None of this wouldn't have been made possible if not for a bunch of greedy goys who went chasing carrots from crypto-currencies. The jew always needs consensus buyin from useful idiots to cement their schemes. They always lure people the hardest in the beginning and then a system is in place that you can't escape.

At this point, there's no consolation to this truth.. It's going to happen as more and more people become greedy and add to the weight of the scheme. Different places have different roll outs. Various groups are vying for control because they know something big is coming and one control after what comes next... and useful idiots blinded by greed are giving them that power as they historically always have.

Why are you abandoning the foundation of alt right for warmongering? Using jewish mind control tactics(blaming) you hypocrite.

We are losing the fight because of (their) golems. Because of people who fight for wrong side.

If one doesn't fight for either side, they don't matter. That is why I'm giving the option to stay neutral. And again, being neutral means having NO OPINION to any political issue.

i just hope i die before shit hits the fan with full force, but things are moving forward really fast

Once you see it coming the only thing you can do is join the spiritual warfare force.

coincidence?

With sources like that, OP, you sure have swayed my thinking.