VERY IMPORTANT AND NOW UNDENIABLE: MUELLER IS A DEEP STATE STOOGE

Former Obama AG Eric Holder to Congress: Any attempt to remove Mueller will not be tolerated.

His following tweets make it clear that Mueller is on a mission to do one thing: Destroy Trump. How do you define "will not be tolerated"?

Arkancide? Was that a death threat? I would not doubt it.

Courtesy of www.jimstone.is

bump

He is going to prison.

Like anyone gives a fuck what that criminal has-been threatens and huffs and puffs about. Fuck that POS, Trump should throw him in jail.

What did this guy even do I haven't followed anything about him just see his name pop up a lot.

mueller is scum

>W..We mean it guys!
I wish a nigga would

At some point Trump's just gonna have to stop being a nice guy and go full whoop-ass on these people. I think he's waiting until tax reform and budget pass, because then the economy will take off and he can do whatever he wants.

>country not party
>says Eric holder
Nice joke, you fucking faggot. Tie a rope around your neck and eat a bullet. I hope Eric Holder chokes on his next meal and his lineage purges itself by suicide over the holidays. He is such a nigger.

Did anyone see the nutjob convention that crazy Maxine Waters convened in Congress yesterday? She had a giant blown up close up of Mueller's face on display next to her and then let a bunch of lunatic Democrat women Representatives take the floor to talk about what a great man Mueller is, despite none of them knowing him or having ever met him before

No shit Sherlock

Thank you for the wise words already impeached man.

But Erik Holder is /ourguy/. Maxine Watters is also based. They knows Mueller is secretly taking out the swamp.

>eric holder

We haven't forgotten about Operation Fast and Furious.

Kys

I heard Holder met secretly with Trump. It's all a plan so people think Mueller is just jailing Trump people. A few more Trump guys in jail and then he'll drain the Swamp Aka Everyone not on Erik Holder's team.

Where did you hear that?

The american public has

And with evil vile scum floating around their political system they have the audacity to laugh at us leafs. There's a big price to pay and burgers are paying it.

I heard that too. Holder got a pardon, so he's /ourguy/ now.

You're referring to Mueller, dumbfucks.

Good grief. Of course he's a deep state stooge. Everyone knows this. Even people who say he's /ourguy/ know it -- are counting on it, actually. Congrats on entirely missing the point, whoever this is.

Mueller must be stopped.