What is so bad about vaping a little bit of weed after a hard day of work? It's healthier than smoking...

What is so bad about vaping a little bit of weed after a hard day of work? It's healthier than smoking, and I consume less than a gram per month. Why should I be punished for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html
projectcbd.org/sobre-cbd/safety-and-quality-control/how-safe-your-vape-pen
merryjane.com/health/5-pesticides-wrongfully-used-in-cannabis-cultivation
youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before or after you fellate another man?

TOKE

You shouldn't be punished for this.

Nothing wrong at all man.

Nothing wrong but don’t act like a depressed faggot when you can’t get your fix.

It's legal in Alaska. I got a whole bunch for Halloween.

Nothing I'm over here smoking cannabis right now don't give a flying fuck what anyone else does when it comes to plants.
It's the morons this shit attracts that I dislike.

I'd rather get baked than drunk and this triggers pol.

Almost every user in this thread agrees with you

The only problem is obnoxious muh weed faggots

The law says I'm a criminal if I suck hot air through some plant material. How crazy is that? Now if I was harming myself or someone, I would understand, but I'm literally just taking a toke to relax.

Because some boomer 50 yrs ago had a bad experience and is now "saving the world"

>It's healthier than smoking
So is anime. You don't watch anime do you?

Same brah. Light smoke at the end of the day keeps me going.

not a particularly good habit, but not any worse than alcohol

I agree with you. I vape just enough to take the edge off every night.

A quarter will last me for months.

I have my shit together, a job, a gf and a healthy self-esteem. There's nothing to act depressed about at all, I'm a hard working citizen who likes to consume marihuana on a somewhat unregular basis. Now what kind of crime is that?

there is literally nothing wrong with that.

Looks good mate. I hope the EU will come to its senses, and maybe we will one day have dispensaries like you do.

Me and my girl are full bipolar it's the only thing that keeps us chill and much better then any (((doctors or psychiatrist))) meds we would get

Do what you're gona do and keep it to yourself

first off, this is a shill thread.

but for anybody wondering, there's nothing wrong with it. but when you keep bringing it up, there becomes something wrong with it. get it from your dealer or grow it yourself, in private. get high with your stoner friends in somewhere private. nobody will give a shit, because outside of the people immediatly involved in it will even notice its happening.

stoner culture is cancer. legalization is cancer. if it ever becomes legal nationwide, the kikes are going to double down on stoner culture meme big time. look at how hard they push alcohol in TV shows and movies. this is not healthy. less healthy than illicit drug use, even.

You vape weed ? Hm i vape the thc cartridges with like 85-95% THC its pretty yummy

$25 half grams and $35 full gram (california/sandiego)

Only thing wrong is the douche flute

It's fucked my dude. There is no doubt in my mind that the law has to change so innocent people aren't made criminals for having a toke every now and then.

There is evidence to suggest that chronic marijuana use can exacerbate these conditions. I'm not saying don't do it, but be careful in the amount that you smoke.

Switching to vaping (if you smoke) is also a good idea imo.

Vaping weed is not destructive to your body like alcohol is. Nothing wrong with vaping a little weed. It's a good way to relax.

I think this is the way to go in recreational states. That high THC oil is so fucking efficient.

earlier in /spg/ I think you said something about the Alaska golden triangle. I googled, and wanted to ask. Are those missing people dead because they stumbled onto massive pot farms up in the wilderness? is Alaskan Thunderfuck real?

I hope you and your girl can pull through that bout of full bipolarness, Chaim.

Yupps and it really doesn't smell and you can keep it in your pocket

We got the same stuff up here in Oregon, but it seems hit and miss with the quality of the carts. I haven't bought one in about a year because the last one I had, the coiled burned up or some shit so I was stuck with a cart full of CO2 extract. That didn't stop me from getting it out and smoking it on ash though.

BS, you use way more than one gram per month. This is the weed equivalent of the drunk who insists they only had two drinks.

Most likely your battery too high temp

Getting high just means you're not fulfilled in life. People with happy lives don't need drugs. If people mock you for smoking, it's because they maybe want to see you better yourself in a more productive manner. Smoking is just like pressing the snooze button on life. If you're content smoking, then have fun, but don't expect to be cheered on by normal people with normal interests who actually care about their life. Smoking in general is unhealthy, be it cannabis or tobacco.

and before a bunch of retards start autistically screeching, yeah I used to smoke, and yeah, it's better than getting drunk every day, and yeah it should be legal... but I would discipline my kid if I caught him smoking because I'd rather them not use drugs to feel happy. It's a cheap and lazy ploy.

I mean, you fags can mock me, but the real joke is that you think you have any authority to make fun of anyone when you're smoking a plant to feel happy. Sure, the world sucks, but if you're that uncreative to not know how to have fun in your own way, then don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you tell other people how to live.

>It's healthier than smoking
less damaging, ftfy

theres nothing healthy about weed

I have a pax 3 I bought used for $100. I fucking love the thing.

We have really good cartridges in Washington. I prefer dry herb vaping, though, at about 350-360.

I switched from a co2 pen to the pax era and will never go back. the pens always burn out or just don't work. a lot of dispensaries are getting them in stock now in oregon.

Why would you smoke weed if you're bipolar? You don't keep up to date on the literature? Brainlet, hope you enjoy your bouts of acute psychosis.

I disagree with the "legalization is cancer thing". It might be at first. But after a while I think that dispensaries will just become normalized like liquor stores, and I would be okay with that. But yeah, it will take a while for the hype to wear off.

Most of the disappearances are just people getting lost and not finding the bodies, lots of scavengers here. We just found a local plane crash the other day that went down years ago. The forest hides stuff and that's what really happens. It's really called Matanuska Thunderfuck. It's the couchiest weed I've ever tried and your head actually buzzes.

What is a cheap vape for weed that will last a long time? Just for weed.

They are really efficient, but I like flower better honestly.

I prefer smoking it

lets be honest its one of the most overrated drugs known to man

The cart and battery were of the same brand, CO2 company.

I just smoke bowls now, usually one after work. I might smoke before work, but only like 3 hours before my shift begins.

I'll have to check it out. I haven't been to the herb shop recently, but the place I go has a point system and I have enough for a decent discount, it would be worth seeing what I could get.

The CO2 shit made me sneeze a lot.

What if I am fulfilled in life and I do it anyway because I like it?

This is responsible drug use. There is also such a thing as someone overusing pot and becoming a lethargic NEET. I personally do too many dabs, but I ultimately manage to function.

I'm with you. The cartridges are too harsh for me.

Why isn't Amsterdam a future nation then, or select few states?

Idk. Smoking or inhaling anything isn't really great for you. But eating it is actually fairly healthy.

That weed crap is terrible. I feel so much better after quitting. My brain fog is gone and I can preform tasks much better.

I like smoking, too. It makes me feel good. But that doesn't mean I think it's good for me or my life, it's a waste of time. If you think otherwise, keep smoking, what the hell would I care?

take one of those nugs out of their bag, and take a pic with flash on if you can? just curious to see what you guys are working with up there. I've heard good things.

Why are you fucking retarded vaping was invented by the same people who sold cigarettes while claiming they didn't have any negative effects you're literally repeating history

>What is so bad about vaping a little bit of weed
vaping is for faggots

wow I keep mine in a big garbage bag, those little plastic bags look like jewish tricks to me

vaping propylene glycol is different than vaping thc... actually, what's the binder? it probably is propylene glycol.

I don't even put that shit on my skin if I see it as an ingredient in a product. I can't believe people smoke it and get it in their alveoli and what the fuck hahahah

hemp products are terrible with the exception of rope. There's a good reason why we abandoned it.

>Why would you smoke weed if you're bipolar? You don't keep up to date on the literature? Brainlet, hope you enjoy your bouts of acute psychosis.

marijuana isn't a hallucinogenic drug. It is a mood modifier. I'm not sure how it could enable acute psychosis.

you will feel even better by not smoking weed and going for walks, so what's the point of weed then?

Weed is illegal because of a (((jew))) who did not want competition to his paper company.

ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

>It's the couchiest weed I've ever tried

try some hard core Afghan, calyxes need to be real close together

>and your head actually buzzes.
probably from the nitrates

I can only do about one hit and I either want to watch tv or write a symphony. It's the equivalent of drinking everclear.

those are at a lot of the medical dispensaries near me, as well. its standard. the bud in that bottom middle bag looks spectacular

Yeah, to each their own. I don't care either. Whatever makes you happy. It doesn't really take from my life so I'm cool with it.

It can do whatever it wants if it believes in itself. Don't doubt the danger of reefer.

quit spreading lies, jesus

So many bootlicking faggots in this thread.
>not waking up in the morning early before the heat sets in
>not slipping into your flip flops and stepping outside
>not strolling between your rows of cannabis that you planted months ago and have been tending to every day
>not being able to pluck off fresh leaves and buds to blend into your daily smoothie
>not releasing all the caterpillar bros you find into your butterfly garden
>not pinching off a ripening bud to sample fresh in your non-electric, flame heated vaporizer

not living a healthy, sustainable lifestyle
Paying the Pharma Jew instead

I almost feel bad for you guys.

>the place I go has a point system and I have enough for a decent discount
why would you spend money on this when it literally grows for free in your yard?

just asking

>Idk. Smoking or inhaling anything isn't really great for you. But eating it is actually fairly healthy.
this, smoking wasn't popularized until the discovery of the new world, cannabis is supposed to be eaten

projectcbd.org/sobre-cbd/safety-and-quality-control/how-safe-your-vape-pen
merryjane.com/health/5-pesticides-wrongfully-used-in-cannabis-cultivation

lol keep vaping hyuk hyuk hyuk

sounds like you're doing it right bro but quit that gay ass vaporizer, I swear those things are the worst

THC is psychoactive, are you that stupid? The mechanism is pretty obvious, though I guess not if you don't know anything about neurobiochemistry.

the main problem I have with that presentation is there is no leaves, how do you know how healthy the plant was if you can't see any of the leaf?

Honestly I wish that it would be legalized so that I could grow a plant or two in my backyard along with the rest of my vegetables and flowers. I love gardening. I could sustain myself off of two plants forever.

>I'm not sure how it could enable acute psychosis.
beat weed on screen, roll powder into smooshy mass, eat a few grams of tarry black stuff

see god and trip your face off

I eat organic, drink alkaline, and tend to my plants. None of which requires me to rely on THC to enjoy. It's more pitiful to have your moods regulated by a dopamine conditioner.

1 plant lasts me a year, grows about 2 lbs

This, shrooms are a much better time, besides them being exhausting.

>My twin from another universe

I use grocery bags when it's too much for mason jars. I like the way the paper cures without molding.
>jewish tricks

Of course it is. I've never stepped foot inside a dispensary or bought like that. I bought ONCE years ago, and that was for new genetics after a failure. I spent $30 and cloned immediately when I got home. $30 lasted me 3 years or so.

weed is good and it should never cost anything

How do you OP isn't a woman? Are you fantasizing about two men having sex? That's pretty gay.

Less than a gram?! That is not true unless you're smoking once a month.

>psychoactive
Virtually everything we imbibe is psychoactive you retard.

Yeah right, there's no weed cartel industry blowing smoke up your pipe.

magical canibas cure allis, blah blah blah

youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo

Nothing fellow dane. Just remember not to buy from Staden because their weed is either mids, shit or outright dangerous. I got some weed there that has given me weird symptoms that my doctors can't even figure out. Might be cancer. Either way try not to buy there.

This is why it should be legalized so there is competition, quality control testing, or so you can just grow your own and not have to worry about it. Its a lot better than illegal brick weed which is cut with all sorts of nasty shit. Even if we can cut out that factor by legalizing it, that is a massive improvement. Its not like people are ever going to stop smoking it.

geez I fucking hate the dispensaries

I think I'm going to grow a hefty sack or three of my finest shit and go hang around outside the dispensary showing people how they will never get to my quality level, not even if they tried with all their might

then I'll hand out some crossed seeds and they'll be happy, they won't ever be able to forget how good the shit is that can't ever be found in a dispensary

I want to see the government cucks who are desperate for tax gibs cry like the little bitches they are when they watch the zero tax revenues coming in and the pharma money drying up

>people supporting this shit
we really have been taken over

>This is why it should be legalized so there is competition,
competition is a myth

weed is for niggers, you should be shot.

/pol was always pretty much for weed and guns

being anti weed is just being pro pharma, besides the nazis have this awesome plan to kill niggers using poisoned weed

Only grows for a few months a year in most states, requires daily, if not bi-daily maintenance and at this point you can find decent stuff for ~$5/gram in legal states- its literally just as easy to pick up and eighth as it is a six pack.

Basically all the same reasons most people don't homebrew despite the fact it comes out the same, if not better than commercial beer and costs about half as much as in store beer.

Send me some seeds user

>weed is for niggers, you should be shot.
sure but who is going to pay for it? shooting people is really expensive

might as well just spray chemicals all over the weed and sell it to people you want dead

win win

Shit I smoke whenever I panic or get anxious. I have bad anxiety. But I'm out so instead I'm shitposting. Next best thing

go call bread psychoactive then, I'm obviously mentioning it because of the pharmacokinetics and the fact that they are so disruptive that we have to single out these powerful drugs as being "psychoactive," which is obviously negatively connoted.