Chapter 2 of We Can't Study is Out

Thoughts on this series? Will it get axed?

Cute

Tumblrina has no chance

It's actually interesting.
It'll get axed.

The story is so boring, but the girls are so cute, fuck.

It'll get at least get 30+ chapters since the others look like even bigger garbage.

I like it, and want to fuck short hair.

Holy shit, finally a series about studying

This is too generic imo. I like it. Hope it gets at least to chapter 50 (if possible).

Holy shit she is small

>Friend spergs out over a girl talking to the MC
I fucking hate this trope

It needs to die, alongside with the MC abuse trope

I like it.
It'll probably get axed. I hope it doesn't though.

Thanks for the dump.

I don't think it will get axed since it's the only romcom on Jump right now (or there's other that I don't know about?) and the style is the type nips like.

Yuragi exists

Decent setup for the time being, but I'm curious what are they doing to extend the manga besides the studying and the girls motivation. If they can't do that properly, we'll probably see the nips getting bored with it and getting the boot

Well, it terms of pure RomCom, there's Yuuna. Also romance as it is still can be implemented even within battle shounens (usually in terms of shitty shippingbait)

>I can't find the answer with probabilities and calculations

Really? I thought them were, like, at least 50% at board games.

Had potential with the studying motif, butthe whole dynamic is too cliché

Shortie's reasoning is kind of boring. I think she'll lose.

The solution to each of their problems
-Write stories and word problems on applied math/physics for sleeping beauty
-Applied logic and proofs using philosophy and psychology rather than reading comprehension for thumbelina
Also dibs on Short haired pixie. Rizu a cute.

I forgot about it (dropped it by that arc where she was kidnapped by that harem king). Still, Yuragi is more ecchi than romcom, so I hope they don't compete directly.

Its gotten a lot more romance oriented

So along with being the top two geniuses they're also the top two beauties. Of fucking course.

Man, those girls are already annoying. Wasn't the math girl able to explain a problem to the teacher in the first chapter? I guess it could still make sense for litterature but for maths there shouldn't be any problem, this is stupid.

I love it, I dont have a good reason why, but I love it when others are jealous of the little attention the MC gets from girls.

No mater how pathetic the MC is, I still like it when his superiority as MC is rubbed ibn the face of side characters.

Literally tg

Do it as a hobby then you stupid bitch.

There is now way she succeed if she does it half assed.

>Friend spergs out over a girl talking to the MC
>Recap at the start of the chapter
>Accidental boob press
>MC overreacting
Why?
I can't stand any of those trope.
The rest is ok and passable, f*ck.

Why don't they just cheat?

They're both so much geniuses that they're way beyond anyone else even though they already half ass it. Litterature girl wrote something while she was half asleep and that story still made her teacher cry. They can easily get rish with their skills and work on what they "like" on the side.

Dishonorabu! Shamefur dispray!

I'll skip this series. Way too many of the cliches I hate and the art isn't enough to make up for it.

She did it completely in her head without showing her work iirc.

Still not chapter 1 of U19

In 5 minutes.

It's going too fast, does the author feel the axe coming?

I hope Rizu wins, she's cuter

New series always go by at a fast clip. That way even if they get axed early on they'll have a (somewhat) satisfying conclusion for the people who did read it. Once a series is guaranteed to survive for a while the pace becomes less frantic.

>Why did you turn into a romantic comedy MC all by yourself?

Idk how will the author keep things in this series interesting since it's already kinda meh with 2 chapters in. Like what can this manga have that other mangas haven't done yet?

So what are the chances of there being a love triangle?

Do we at least have raws for U19? The concept sounds stupid but the nostalgia from KND makes me interested.

Not raws, but we already have the chapter

Oops, meant to link

I'm reading it right now, and at first I thought the references to nazism were just standard parallels with a standerd orwellian dystopia, but then come the eugenics program, and the leader is wearing a definitely-not-a-swastika armband, one of the students does a salute in the background, the heroine has SSS class blood.

I think I'm going to read it just to see how much the mangaka can get away with.

I like this, I hope it becomes a solid romcom.

It is a bit endearing, even in spite of the overused tropes.

Hopefully we get a few solid chapters of character development with the main girls before it goes full nisekoi and starts introducing random girls.

What I hope for, besides the romance, is some fun creativity in the teaching, with Yuiga thinking out of the box to make them understand, leading to cute moments, obviously.

I hope it stays more on a love triangle trajectory with no harem. Or maybe it could be a more PG WA2.

>fun creativity in the teaching, with Yuiga thinking out of the box to make them understand
This would definitely save the manga for me. He's going to have to find a way to make them learn science/math, so I hope it's not just an asspull.

This is so generic I can't stand it. Art's great though.

According to formula, there should be a third girl soon.

I can see an athletic girl showing up if it survives the axe.

Sports genius girl who is below average in her studies. She's not the pride of the school so she doesn't get special tutoring but she sees what MC is doing and appreciates his GRIT and GUTS. A friendly, casual, and tomboyish girl who starts to harbor special feelings for MC as he relies on her because of her easygoing personality. He never sees her as anything but a friend he can vent to and relax with.

Basically the best girl who will not win because she was never officially in the running.

Tomoko-like girl when?

I was that spergy friend. ;_;

This

Does it have to be a romcom? Why can't the author just do a straight up romance of a boy and girl falling in love while studying? Fucking retarded.

I like it

Benkyo > U19

Picked up. I was on the fence after chapter one, but, while this chapter could have been better, it feels cute. Hopefully the characters get more fleshed out. A study session at his poverty-shack has potential for development.

same with that manga about the yakuza fag and the mafia blonde, forgot the name, but it was a walking cliché and it did pretty well

>forgot the name

We know, but it's hard to keep a series like this up in jump.
It might survive a little more if the other new series do bad. And there's nothing much to do with a series like this, so you'd need to use Nisekoi's formula of infinite non-plot chapters, a few chapters for development, then status quo rinse and repeat.

who the fuck would want to read a manga about people studying? this just feels like another advertisement for the "perfect nipponese education system".

It doesn't seem like a series that can go on for that long.

It's on a strict timeline set by the premise.

Kimetsu was slow and steady from the getgo

While the story is nothing to brag about and the characters are fairly one dimension I have to admit the art is pretty great, especially for romcom manga. Specifically the two main girl look great (the MC is a little too plain for my taste though).