Tfw have watched pretty much every series worth watching

>tfw have watched pretty much every series worth watching
>have even started to delve into shit shows and dubs of good shows just for something to do
>only fresh things I'm watching are a few shows from the current season
>this will be how it is from now on

I feel like NEETdom was a mistake. An empty backlog sounds nice, but in reality its equivalent to an empty soul

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weird I'm basically you.

Just rewatch madoka or eva again

Sounds like you birth was mistake.
Develop some better tastes and buy yourself a few braincells and kindly fuck off.

Welcome to reality.

The fun only really begins to set in when you begin to visibly recoil every time romance is displayed on-screen. You hate in your heart the happiness the 2D characters in an imaginary world are experiencing. Everything is just a constant reminder.

Same here. It's been like this for a couple of years now, but this season is particularly bad because there's only one series I am following and that's clearly not enough.

How many anime did you watch? Unless you really watched a shitton or have limited tastes, you're far from watching every series that's worth watching.

wait until your tastes get better and theres nothing to watch for several seasons, its awful, I have half a mind to devote my existence to making good anime again

1.9k total.

You must have absolutely horrible taste to miss all the gems from this and the past couple of seasons.

Get into other hobbies.

thats impossible.

show your mal or whatever. there is some many anime pumped out every single week that you cannot watch everything anymore.

besides that. i am currently watching star trek the next generation.

watch american, british and spanish tv shows

if you want to be a huge weaboo, then read visual novels and eroge as they are often better than their anime counterparts.

But watching things fresh is the best way to watch.
It's fucking great.
No spoilers most of the time, no expectations, no people telling you 'you have to watch the entire thing', it's stuff that's new to everyone on Sup Forums, and the discussions are fresh since it's the first time for everyone else too.

It's great.

It's not if you don't like anime though.

Take a break user, or rematch some favourites. Hell, check out some older anime, I'm sure there's some stuff you've missed.

Do you read manga at all?
Also you should probably find another hobby.

>watching anime
>not making anime

I'm a bit below that and still find a decent bit of anime worth watching. Did you look up your favorite directors, writers, etc, and checked out their lesser known stuff? Did you give every genre a fair shot? What about older anime? I myself still have a bunch of people I need to go through in terms of their works and I'm definitely lacking in older, mainly from 70s and 80s, shows. I don't see myself running out for a while.

That's not even counting manga and novels.

Oh, user. Not him, but I got into turkish TV series at one point. Check out "Cesur ve Guzel", it's a fucking rollercoaster.

I was expecting you to have seen a few hundred at most but this actually seems impressive and you may actually be speaking truth.

For me, the anime I wish to see seems overwhelming, but at that point you have actually seen a significant percentage of the total anime production

Start working on a career.

Seriously. You won't have time to be bored, and you'll have income for those days where you don't feel like watching anime. You could look for another hobby, but your parents will be dead someday.

Also, men naturally feel depressed when they're not working. It's biological.

Man wasn't meant to work, wageslaving is cancer

Nomads do nothing but work. Man has never been as slothful as he is today.

Oh, user. Somebody speaks of work and immediately you jump to the kind of work that gives you a salary.

I doubt I'll ever reach that point since I tend to watch complete garbage while I have a long list of potentially good anime to watch.

I need to watch a series before I can read the doujins, so I let my dick choose what to watch half the time and stick with it even it it's awful. Working through Amagami SS and I about want to turn off the subtitles and drill out my ears so I don't have to cringe so much. I haven't even seen Planetes yet.

>Also, men naturally feel depressed when they're not working. It's biological.

I guess I'm not a man then

>I feel like NEETdom was a mistake.
You think?

Anything in reality relies on balance, too much of something can be just as bad as the absence of it.

I'll never understand NEETs, man.

Well, I was going to come in this thread to laugh at you, but that makes it a little more plausible. Have you tried reading manga?

Hey janitor

>I feel like NEETdom was a mistake.

It always is. It first comes with it's lure, endless freedom and all the time you've ever wished to have by yourself. Then after years it'b beauty fades and you're left with nothing more than bleak and cloudy soul and a bleaker yet future.

>tfw enjoying NEETdom after wage slaving for 8 months in a row

Sorry slavemasters, I'm not going to get fit by sitting in a chair or standing in one spot for 8 hours a day.

Just watch other mediums. Personally I haven't finished a backlogged anime in over a month since I watched everything I am really interested in.
Try out Kamen Rider or something.

hows moms basement?

You know I never did understood this meme, why would you be in the basement?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Wow you worked for 8 whole months? You really deserve a break, user!

hey I'm at this point now how do I fix it?

Stop being autistic?

>won the lotto 7 years ago
>haven't worked since
>first 2-3 years were amazing, could do everything I ever wanted to do
>but then I finished everything

And I still have like 50 years of life left

Try getting taller?

Cosplay Kaleido Star.

It would take years to learn what you need to do it well and get the right body.

After that do something else insanely difficult like Princess Tutu, but at that point you may be too old, maybe you are already

How much did you win?

>I've seen every anime worth watching.

I've done everything a man can consider worth doing in 2-3 years.

I highly, highly doubt this.

>I've done everything a man can consider worth doing in 2-3 years.

It's not about doing everything conceivable, it's about doing everything interesting. I'd never travel to third world countries or bungee jump / sky dive because I don't want to fucking die.

A lot of people need someone to tell them what to do.

If only I could be so lucky, it's just a couch in the living room. I don't have my own room.

I realized that I wasn't going to get anywhere and working just for the sake of working was pointless. So I've decided to get fit and join the military. I'd rather do hard labor than go back to retail hell.

Try learning to draw and make your own stuff?
That's what I would do if I won the lottery

>everything man can consider worth doing

You are right, there is lots of stuff worth doing. But it's about things I am interested in doing, which I'm done with

After all the taxes and fees, 12 million

I hate wageslaving, but I hate being poor even more.

How much did you spend on your ticket and did you pick your numbers?

How's your OVA and movie game, OP?

Try Hi Speed Jecy or Ellcia.

toss some my way senpai, I want to buy a sailboat or a motorcycle
also im fucking starving

Send some money to Hiraku Kaneko and Makoto Uno to commission some hentai OVAs.

Typical anime episodes only cost $150 - 300k, hentai's probably more like $70k or less.

Better yet, fund an adaptation of your favorite manga/LN/whathaveyou, or a new season of your favorite anime. Though I guess 12 million isn't enough to do that and still live comfortably for the rest of your life.

How bad were all the scammers after winning? Did it hurt your relationships, especially with family? I occasionally buy tickets but then I wonder if life would be worse if I actually won.

you could always make yourself the protagonist of your life and spend your money on a cause you want to support/attack.

If he's good with investments, the interest will help him out, and it's not like he can't also find a job at some point, even it's just to alleviate boredom.

With that kind of scratch, the most realistic thing would probably be getting doujinshi commissions, and putting them on a schedule not tied to any specific comic event so that they don't have to rush it. It's only one person doing creative input, no need to collaborate or share profit.

Wouldn't it depend on what you won? Big powerball or whatnot would probably damage you because you're not prepared for that kind of money, you don't have the right connections to invest it where it needs to be.

A modest win of like 5m after taxes would set you up for a good while. Enough to live in safety and comfort if you don't spend it like you're an arab prince.

There's always old shows, manga, rewatch, hentai, old hentai, etc

If that doesnt cater you, learn jap and watch/read in jap. Suddenly you have 10x more shows to watch than you've ever watched combined.

You could watch jdramas, kdramas etc..
There's loads there that are worth watching.
Though the amount is miniscule compared to anime though.

>tfw neet for only a couple of months due to sudden job loss
>tfw seemingly endless backlog is already gone
I've resorted to just finding random ass shows on nyaa, but a lot of them are shit. I watched some dubs for laffs, but that gets old really quick. Same with meme animes I missed from 2008-2010 when I went on a short anime lapse.
At least this season has 3 or 4 good days in the week. I suppose I can keep brushing up on japanese by rewatching some series' raws, but my understanding is pretty good and only my reading really needs work and I hate memorizing kanji.
How the fuck do I fill in the rest of my time Sup Forums?

>. Though I guess 12 million isn't enough to do that and still live comfortably for the rest of your life
I'd gladly give up the money to make an animu of my liking, but only as long as I had enough to give my dad something first.

whats your favorite stuff user

watch obscure life-action series/movies from 70's and 80's
that's what I'm doing

I'd give up about half of that to make the immaculate hentai series, one that's two cours long.

I had considered this, but have no idea how I'd even go about it, and like you said probably don't have enough anyway. I have funded a few doujins though

i want a full adaption of Deadman Wonderland, rather than the 12 episode sack of shit we got

Get structure in your life.

Being a NEET will only cause you problems.

Which doujins did you fund?

What your opinion of "Someday's Dreamers"

Switch to mainly manga, as I'm sure you have.

Otherwise, take a break for a few years. A good 4-5 years will give you time to reinvigorate your passion. Yes, that means taking up a new hobby.

Job helmet posters like you disgust me.
You have literally no background information on the OP. He/she might live in an area where there's no work, have a skill set that isn't marketable, or be unable to move because of international agreements (or trump). Also, some people have medical conditions that make it hard for them to find work, or they have to take care of their family members. Don't trivialize other people's lives like that.

is this ironic?

Either a sequel to Metal Armor Dragonar or a magical girl series I've been thinking about.

Scams were pretty bad, but after 6 months or so they gave up. Just a quick not interested and hang up the phone.

Only family I was open to giving to were parents, and they are well off enough and didn't want any. I make up for it by buying them nice gifts though, can't turn those down. A few people I had never heard of tried to buddy up with the family card but gave up after seeing I wasn't gonna cough up