I'm hoping to vote for Dems on the next election. I was a former Republican supporter. Anyone else feel the same?

I'm hoping to vote for Dems on the next election. I was a former Republican supporter. Anyone else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_tiidiVoTs
youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me too, OP :(

Same here. Trump betrayed us

I wish I can move to Canada

samefag fag flaggin eat a dick shareblue

I sort get it. Republicans are shit heels. Democrats bring their baggage along too. We need to end this terrible two party system.

As a trump supporter.... why trump why??!

America will never be the same! What have we Republicans done??!

No faggot

You weenies should just let Canada take over America with kindness and love ;D

Damn, I'll never vote for Trump again in 2018 :^(

I wish Obama was still our president ;n;

>

>this entire thread

Trump appointed that fucking idiot Chairman of the FCC. Fuck him, you bet your ass I'm not voting for him again.

>a fucking leaf
I'm getting better at figuring out what country is behind the flags.

Post something actually funny you cunt

sup shariablue

> WHITE POWER

The dems and Hollywood run north Korea
youtu.be/M_tiidiVoTs

>mfw the nwo rots in a lake of fire

sorry b8 I'm not from Canada. I'm a proud, well former, American

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The presidency isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only nearing the current year +3. Does not having proof of collusion count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the Trump is still winning? President Trump is still playing right now and has been the best president for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst teams in politics who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of beating a religious pedo. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking president in the USA, he went 304-227 last year and would of won Minnesota if the Somalis didn't vote. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when President Trump wins again and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Al Franken just resigned short of a majority when they needed to get one, just like the Jest did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these President Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking faggots on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Aw! You tried.

i agree fellow magapede, blomph is finished.

>bunch of fucking autistic edge lords vote for Trump because he gives no fucks
>Trump is a businessman, born and raise
>businessmen are the closest to being a Jew you can get without being a literal Jew
>expecting a pseudo Jew reality tv star to actually give a fuck about what people want
>not have enough foresight to see he only does things for money
>because he's a businessman
>expecting anything different when it comes to the internet

I've been telling people this since the election. The only reason I don't like Trump is because he's a businessman and they give no fucks about anything except making money. Just like a fucking jew.

>40 replies
>17 posters
>hardly anyone replying to other posts

HHHHMMMMMMMM

>

Literally no one on the right thinks "Our right wing candidate didn't follow every one of our ideological tenants. Let's vote for someone who's not even right wing!" BTW you pretended to be 4 different people, fucking shill.

No one feels this way. This is a shill thread.

Same shill pretending to be 5 different people.

Not me, after the shit that went down last year I hate every fucking leftist/democrat 10x more than I’ll ever hate president blubbertits. I don’t give a fuck how bad the right looks

Bill will kill the shill

Sam here man, same here. I was a right winger for most of my life but man, the racism from them these days is just too much.

shill spotted

Fuck off

Hey Goys! Our candidate managed to reduce illegal immigration by over 60% but he hasn't built the wall yet! This makes me feel like voting for the lady who tried to pass the TPP, it's her turn!

Don't let these Shareblue fags divide us. SAGE

Shove a cacti up your asshole faggot. You are a retard and never were a republican..

genocided milkies

You are wrong bud. I'm not forgiving Trump for appointing that shitskin as FCC.
Fuck him, and fuck you, and fuck the republican party.

Fellow Republican here, I think we should vote for Bernie next time. I am donating the next 12 paychecks and all of my student loan money to his campaign, anyone want to match me?

Are you saying the planet wont be destroyed because we pulled out of the Paris accord, Trump wont start a nuclear war and he is not a dictator and will allow a normal election in 2020 ¿

what?

nope most idiots change their vote every election between the major parties at every election

no u retard

I would vote for Hillary at this point.

No - I am the opposite - I think you had to much soy.

>ID

STOP. How can you be this retarded? This board has IDs. You need to put a tiny amount of effort if you want to sockpuppet.

Not only that, you should have seen your mistake the first time you did it.

>1924 the parties racism didnt flip or anything since then I swear look at this dumb meme

The good news for you is CNN/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC says Hillary has a 99.8% chance of winning in 2020 now.

Maybe her book tour or her imaginary presidential office on earth 2 banter really brought up MSM/public confidence.

Meh. It's just a shitty low effort shill thread. The Short Bus Division must be on shift.

you need to just admit thatTrump is the rights dying cry in America. You went full retard.

If you think democrats are not using us blacks just for votes explain LBJ or Chicago????

You cant faggot so fuck you!

This is the cheaper labor PugAnon was talking about for share blue

Never voting Democrat again after the DNC, GOP cucks stole the election from Moore.

Fuck niggers. The outright shilling for niggers and illegals is killing the DNC.

They've only made me more racist and redpilled me.

I, too, am a fellow Republican who has become disillusioned. I will empty out my savings, quit my jerb and cash out my 401k so I may donate it to Boinie Sunders.

So you support the 120% racist republicans... very logical retard.

you need to admit that Trump has done more in one year for this country with no help from Congress than any president in the last 4 decades!

Go spread your dishonest media matters estrogen-filled talking points back at reddit you necrospermia dumspter of libtarded thought!

120% - let me guess - you think math is racist - HAHAHA - so is bullet proof glass apparently to you libtards - Thanks common core!

aaaaye this thread is still going :^)

I know you fags are trying to “ruin it” for the next generation who hasn’t been “infected” by places like pol but you idiots are completely mistaken for how mass information spreads and how truth is revealed.

You can disguise and revamp all your dogma and faggotry that you want but it will be to no avail in the end. At this moment you homos are done for and will be for a while.

i support this

I have never voted democrat but I will be next year.

cool blog, flaggot

Lets just say if that someone is somewhat centrist and is a little nicer/professional then yes

You guys are all fags. Trump Is Doing Amazing. The economy is roaring and will grow. Vote Democrat? What are you 19 yrs old?

YEs I DO fellow Four-Chanian, I am so done with M.A.G.A Donald Drummmmmpfffff is an impeach two scoops

Same! But seriously we cannot let them get the nuclear codes!

I WILL NEVER VOTE DEMOCRAT AGAIN BECAUSE I AM A PROUD NIGGER!

So Fuck you OP! Seriously though, go fuck yourself to the fullest extent possible!

youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8

is that Larry Elder? LMAO

I want a Jim Webb type Democrat

Only neet here is u dude

hahaha typical the_donald talking points

bro you're a fucking neet i can smell it from leaf nation

>(((Hello my fellow Republicans)))
Fuck outta here kike mcsilverstein with your concern trolling

I bet you're a fucking leaf.

I usually vote for whoever wins the election but we'll see. I'm going to go ahead and guess fomo'