This is what women want

This is what women want

correct

I agree with all of it accually, dont get to say that often

There is literally nothing wrong with that

Alright. Doesn't seem too unreasonable.

All that bull shit goes out the window when a sexy chad starts to pay attention to her

Agreed for the most part. If you can do most, you're a pretty responsible person

I like how she leaves chad a get-out-of-jail free card at the end

It gets worse after you marry them -- even if they work and have a career. Her money is her money, his money is our money.

Except for the double standards

>"I'm not a gold digger but you need to budget and have a savings account, so you can pamper me and pay for all our dates"
>Americans agree with this
So happy that pic related happened

I wanna be a sugar mama

i want to meet this cat in oerson

Literally nothing wrong with a woman seeking a financially stable husband. This is a DnC slide thread kids. Dont forget to sage.

I'll agree to all those things as long as she agrees to a prenup.

What men want:
1. To find his partner attractive
2. to find his partner enjoyable to be around.
thats it.

>i'm not a gold digger but...

stopped reading there

The fact that she describes her lifestyle in very average terms, yet wants a man who sounds like they're doing quite well for themselves in various ways, speaks volumes about why marriage is dying with the millennial generation. The point of gender equality is sort of the equal part, if you want a man like that, you damn well better the equal in achievements.

56% white, 100 percent cuck

I don't think theres anything wrong with this. I would expect a woman to be financially responsible as well.

In fact, I literally hate the kind of people that blow their money on frivolous crap the second they get their paycheck, or expect you to be the provider for everything.

I would literally dump a chick if she had no money sense, and I fucking have before.

It's like taking care of a child
>"BUT I WANT THE CHOCOLATE CANDY"
>"No, you can't have the chocolate candy"
>"BUT I WANT IT--Oh look another man..."
>"He broke up with me, and I want the chocolate again."

Get a fucking job. I'm not trying to date a hobo.

She's right, it's the man's role to be a provider.
However, as a woman, she misses the main point....it's her role to take care of the house and children and listen to the man.
Why's she carrying on writing articles, fornicating and complaining about banging losers. I'll tell you why, we forgot that a woman's place is in the home.

> I want... I want.... I want.... I want

fuck off.
I couldn't care a less.

> I make my own money and I work really hard-and that's what I'm looking for in a partner too. I don't want to have to loan " someone " money or pay for someon's meals or pay his phone bill.
> I expect my guy to pay on our dates
> He needs to have a full time job
> If he has no career goals, it's a no for me.
> Budgeting can't be a foreign concept to him
> I expect the guy I'm dating to pay his own way
> He's a grown man and should have a savings account.
> I want to be pampered every once in awhile
> At the end of the day, money isn't a dealbreaker

Women are the most full of shit creatures ever to exist in the universe.

I'm baffled so many who posted supported this trash. Maybe my time in the military gave some insight, but that shit sounds an awful lot like the kind of woman who be on top of her game while dating you, then the moment you commit and marry, she quits work, gets fat, and has you shoulder the burden of everything. And not in the traditional family way, the "You go work your 9-5 while I binge netflix, get some food on the way home for us too thx".

Your view on women is all wrong user.
The Bible says it clearly the man is the head of the woman as Christ is the head of the church. Even if you're not a Christian you need to realize why they said that, because the Bible is full of ideas that are good for humans by necessity.
Women NEED men to look after them, they're not logical creatures. If you don't believe me, go ahead and look for successful matriarchies...there are none.

"I won't be his sugar mama but he better pay for all our dates."

I've noticed something interesting with women: once in a while, they give you an honest truth that you must remember in order to know what she wants, but it's only half (at best) of what she wants. The other half she is too embarrassed to say or simply isn't thinking about it at that time.

This is a fine example of such a time: Is it reasonable for a woman to want a financially stable man? Yes, actually, it is.

But (here is one of the two places where women of this generation completely fail), they also want a chad. A rich chad. They don't just want an accomplished career man, but one that's jacked, 9/10 looks and most importantly, amiable, funny and great to talk to. A prince charming, if you will. And some women do actually deserve such a perfection of a man, but only the very best of women.

And here is the second of women's failure in to realize their crazed demands: the overwhelming majority of them range from 6/10 to 8/10 in looks, much like the accomplished betas they brush off due to their lack of chadness (regardless of these men's wealth). These moderately attractive women who's looks will only deteriorate with age (thereby making it a deteriorating good) demand perfection due to their upbringing; how they've been told that they are princesses and that they deserve the very best of men. But there can only be a select few in the very best, and those very best men will get the very best women, leaving a whole generation of demanding, lonely women alongside lonely beta males.

Interestingly, this is true of whites, but also of Asians, whose females have completely turned on their males because they prefer the looks of the white male over the Asian male. Though I am myself white, I consider this a form of racial treason, and for that reason will never even consider marrying an asian woman.

> If you don't believe me, go ahead and look for successful matriarchies...there are none.
There were a few successful matriarchies and perhaps the most successful of them said......OH SHIT!

If you date a chick with no money sense she will suck the life outta you like a vampire.

>I work so hard!
Come on cunt, you're a journo. Why do women always LARP about being super hard workers ? Most of the time they're just juggling with paperwork on jobs that are far from being the most demanding, whether physically or intellectually. And even then, they manage to fuck it up most of the time.

This is what old roasties want. College girls don't care if you have a job yet I'm pretty sure

Not if she's a good woman who knows you're her head. Unfortunately a lot of men aren't good either. They want "equal partnership" and don't want the burden of supporting a family as a leader, but it's nature's way. A woman simply can't do it, she'll become deluded and confused if you let her try.
You need to look after the woman in your life the way she looks after your children. Love isn't always about being nice, sometimes love telling someone no.

That's only page 1 of 20. No worries, next week it'll be a different list.

Its a lot better when you dont care what women want or think

Fine, here's what I expect
>virgin
>submits to husband
>wants 4 kids

Why only 4?

I do have my act together financially, and we can date, but you're not seeing a dime of it.

*at least 4

OK. Hope you like cats.

Here's a challenge for Sup Forums

Find a woman who loathes social media just as much as you do.

Good luck.

That's fine, But I will apply the exact same criteria to women.

Oh, look at that....90% of them fail miserably, oh well.

I found one. And surprisingly, she has the looks of someone you'd expect to like it. Most of the time we just hate on "normies" together.

>tfw 28 and going to marry a 21 year-old girl who looks like a 2007 emo/scene teenage girl, and she hates this facebook/instagram ghetto meme xanax culture.

And to the others pointing out that OP's example is an older woman, they're not wrong. Younger girls don't care. Older roasties do. Don't ever date wine moms.

There's literally nothing wrong with this entire article.

3. a faithful partner
>I'm not a gold-digger, but I want a guy who's rich and plans to become richer
>also, money doesn't matter

Well done, brother. I wish for the best on ya!

Exactly this.

This list is only apply to beta soyboy losers. Good looking and buff and homeless Chad can fuck 80% of women.

my wife hates it because she understands why I do

I have to remind her sometimes not to show her power level, because she wants to reply to some of the lunacy

Truth from down under.

shes cunt, needs to write an articles about what *she* can do for her man instead. Spoiler, prolly nothing.

Yet another materialistic bitch. Waste no time on people such as this and spare yourself a boring and shallow existence.

I'd be okay with this if she were a good wife, and spread her legs on command, but odds are she's a entitled fatty.

I just checked her twitter. Shes got an average body for an american, and she seems like one of those bitchy self absorbed girls. At the end o the day, as long as she has white babies, that's all I care about.

KEK.

Holy fuck this is the roasties enabling behavior that is turning all women to shit.

Muh white babies.

Go fucking kill yourself you subhuman mutt

This is actually red pilled. Sounds like a good woman. Wood Berry

here is what she looks like:

Yer not worth the effort, when sexbots are a big thing these roasties will be replaced.

Fucking braindead cucks, did you fail to read the part where she is a STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMAN with her own job BUT SHE DOESN'T FUCKING WANT TO SPLIT INCOME AND EXPECTS YOU TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING?

AKA she is going to stash and save her money while probably sucking her boss' cock to get ahead, and expect you to spend all your fucking money on her. And if she is not happy with you not getting a promotion, she will divorce-rape you.

Cucks on this board, fucking hell.

Here's a secret. Don't look in modern areas. Not saying search in the sticks, but I found a girl when I went to New Jersey, and I'm from California. Total contrast in cultures from where I live. More regular folk, even if rough around the edges and kinda old school. Also, I'm not the best-looking person, but she seems to like me. I think she's pretty, honestly, but maybe I just have dated tastes.

Regardless, just don't look where there's Instagram thot culture. Stay away from raves, concerts, and comic con and you're golden.

>this 4/10 published a dissertation on what she's looking for in a man

Why do so many women lack self-awareness?

Hahahahahahah

That's fine. But I really, really don't want to date a career woman. They are miserable to be around, and have no spare time to start a family.

What part of California? I'm born and raised in Los Angeles... ground zero for the most narcissistic, self absorbed people on the planet.

>This is what women want

Too bad. Globalists, Marxists, Feminists and other deconstructionists have wrecked havoc on society. They've deconstructed gender, dating, marriage, fatherhood, etc.

Welcome to my social wasteland.

Really doesn't seem unreasonable. I'd expect mostly the same of her.
People don't even know how to interact with each other anymore.

tl;dr

She's a gold digger, she's not convincing anyone lol. This is what capitalism does to people.

I don't recall asking.

>Guy pays for the date
Call me old fashioned, bitch should still have her hymen
Call me old fashioned, bitch should be smacked if she talks.

I don't mind that girls like to larp as prostitutes tbqh

Women don't want to date losers, that's not exactly some earth shattering revelation. If you really ask yourself what you want you'll realize you don't want to date losers either. Would you date a 30 year old woman with 3 cats $40,000 in student loan debt and a one bedroom apartment or roommates? Keep in mind I said DATE not FUCK, because nobody is willing to DATE that woman, captain save-a-ho is a lot less common in 2017 than reddit would have you believe.

I'd date her.. and that'd be the end of that. You gotta get some practice in somewhere.

she was probably above average when she was younger, but now she's getting close to hitting the wall. Lucky for her she's delusional enough that she won't be destroyed mentally and emotionally when she is no longer considered attractive by anyone but niggers.

The military has attracted an industry of terrible women taking advantage of young dumb men with excess cash. I don't mean any offense by this but in general the women in the civilian dating pool aren't as predatory and while the "quit work and get fat" game plan exists it's not nearly as prevalent.

Bay Area. I gave up on CA women. Nothing but girls with some form of anxiety or depression. Not worth my time.

>Call me old-fashioned.
Then shut your trap and go back in the kitchen.

Life is full of them get over it. I used to think like you but then I grew a pair. If you can't figure out how to win at life then you may be retatded.

good. those are the values of a traditional woman

>brainlet natsoc can't distinguish between paying for dates and paying for everything
women are all whores amirite

All of the benefits and none of the compromise.

Honestly its not that unreasonable, maybe the shit about paying for dinner, thats hypocritical, but, I usually pay because I'm old fashioned like that, and its not a huge deal

to be fair though, the other points are reasonable as long as you fulfill the requirements yourself
the pampered thing and wanting him to pay for all the bills isn't something you should request though
if he does it, great, if not and you leave over that, yeah, you're a golddigger

>man better have everything together
>makes no mention of her own value/attractiveness

If she expects a high tier man what is she bringing to the table?

These are reasonable demands if they weren't set forth by a total fucking roastie.

I took a girl on a date once. Got her a little drunk and started prodding about her sexual history. Surprise!!!! Almost 20 partners and she wasn't even 25. Admitted to doing a lot of sick shit (some of which got my dick stiff, don't judge) and then I veered her towards the subject of an ideal mate. She spouted basically the same shit, and honestly I'd have NO problems with it if she didn't have so many confirmed kills, so I did the only reasonable thing I could at the time.

Asked her how much money it would take the roll back the odometer on her pussy.

Tldr:

1) I'm a pathetic 30 year old hag

2) I wasted my prime years by fucking and sucking chads; chasing his commitment

3) I'm looking to settle down with some beta soyboy so I can leach off his money as I spent all mine on chad thundercock. I need a little beta bitch husband because chad won't commit

4) I'm not a gold digger but I expect you to pay for all my dates and pamper me with gifts

/end

Move along folks this is just your average millennial trashy woman whose an entitled Cunt. Avoid this parasite like the plague.

only a sexist who wants to subvert women through violent rape would expect something back from the sacrificial demands of a woman..

get it together faggot.

Man here I wasted 100k+ on shitboxes

Fuck women

Apart from based mummies

That's nice sweetie, but what men want isn't a used up hag with the mannerisms of a common whore who won't shut up. Guess it just won't work out.

Stfu you cuck, stop defending this roastie

She says she's a trad but she's probably fucked tons of guys.

If she expects a trad man, she better be a trad woman.

In a way I almost feel sorry for women. They have been promised so much that simply isn't possible. The arc of their life makes them feel incredibly entitled to unending worthiness.

While their combined life experience stacks up their hypergamous expectations, their failing fertility brings the cold hand of reality down harder and harder as they age.

It's almost poetic when objectively, the second they begin to think they're settling, is almost the point in life where they aren't worth it anymore.

I wonder if this is more coincidental, or one almost activates the other.

Thoughts?

You pay cuz you're a cuck

/case closed

>I'm don't want to have to loan someone money or pay for someone's meals
>expects her partner to blow his cash on her
Fucking Jews of gender I swear.

But the demands are being made by a traditional millennial slut. I'm 1000% percent sure she blew every guy in college.

Honestly, nothing wrong with this list.

If you fantasize about life in postwar US, this was the expectation women had of you.

>at the end of the day money isn't a dealbreaker
WHAT THE FUCK? That goes against the whole point of the "article".
>b-but as long as he works hard and has goals a-and wants to change
Cunt

>postwar US
Have we stopped being at war yet? Whats wrong with the list is her expectation of being a strong independent woman but wanting her man to pay for dates and vacations and otherwise on her. If she wants to be a stronk feminist she can pay for her own shit.

then I see this as a great opportunity to redpill women on the fact that if they want to live an easy and luxurious life being taken care of by a well off man, then they have to remain chaste

They were stupid enough to think that something could exist outside the traditional order of things, and naive enough to try it. All because a few contrarian cunts in academia couldn't find any other way to contribute other than try to (and fail, as demonstrated) shit on classic understanding of human emotions and needs. These rules have been developed through thousands upon thousands of years of trial and error. Only a completely retarded person thought they could provide something better--and without doing their research beforehand--and these women took their word for it.

The whole thing is much like the classic example of fighting for the losing side, betting on the wrong horse, or campaigning for the wrong candidate.

The woman is the biggest loser in humanity. The eternal words of John Lennon never rang truer:

"The woman is the nigger of the world"

no, that's what millennial whores want.

these women are not marriage material. it's not like you would even consider them anyway.

plenty of men are married to non-feminists, who don't write blogs and don't use twitter or instagram. these are the marriage material women.

Litterly bullshit ii have no job , no fucking career goals , still live with my mom and have a cutie gf. Checkmate feminist

This right here. Most things she's looking for aren't unreasonable, but the whole tone...>you'd better...fuck that.