StrikerS, Vivid and the rest are parts of Lyrical Nanoha, deal with it or GTFO

Also, give ViviEin back.

>half the fanart is something dirty

Vivi was too good for Ein.

Nope, they aren't.

>has to samefag bump (also shitpost spam) his own thread because nobody else agrees with him either
Point proven.

Sadly even the doujins are mostly untranslated.

>disrespecting artists
As expected of the Strike fanbase.

How old are Fate and Nanoha in this?

In Reflection? 11. Still an upgrade compared to their shitty adult selves.

Let's just all go ahead and agree this thread won't go anywhere good and let it die. This does nothing but attract trolls who won't let anyone talk about anything.

"All" have already gone ahead with that. The only one bumping is OP.

That would have a point if any other thread had a shot at being different. I'm afraid that's not the case.

Hi, OP. Couldn't stand to see your worthless thread fall into the abyss with so few posts, could you.

If that's Bitch-kun speaking, you are aware that the grace you display everywhere isn't likely to make anybody willing to grant you any whishes?

>i'm bumping a bad thread out of spite! that will teach you all!
What a quality poster.

I used sage, idiot.

In any case, a good thread is one that will be free of you, so what the fuck are you babbling about.

Here's at least some picture you'll like in the mean time.

I noticed that. But that's what your post boils down to regardless.

>In any case, a good thread is one that will be free of you
I'm not the one that started a thread with the worst OP possible nor am I the one keeping it up out of spite instead of a desire for quality discussion.

That'd be you, mister Strike spammer.

>l was just trolling you, honest
Is your rank in moron this high?

You said right there in your post, in the middle of a discussion about whether this thread should be kept up, that you wouldn't allow that to happen because it'd run contrary to someone else's wishes. You yourself are admitting to it.

Look at this thread. Every ounce of shit was brought into it by you.

And no sage this time, why should I spend extra effort on this level of dumb assholes.

Don't try to cover up. That very post was saged and you could easily see that thread didn't bump. And you saw it, because you stalk the "worthless thread" and responded within minute. (Seriously, get a life.)

And you are a retard too, because now you made me bump it again?

Did I say that you didn't sage your post? Seriously, answer that.

And to pay you in advance, let me quote exactly what you said and exactly what it translates to in the context of the conversation in which it was posted:
>If that's Bitch-kun speaking, you are aware that the grace you display everywhere isn't likely to make anybody willing to grant you any whishes?
"I understand that this thread is not top-notch, but since keeping it up annoys someone here, then I'm going to keep it up, regardless of what people like might want."

>You said right there in your post, in the middle of a discussion about whether this thread should be kept up, that you wouldn't allow that to happen because it'd run contrary to someone else's wishes. You yourself are admitting to it.

You just don't understand english, autist.

>If that's Bitch-kun speaking, you are aware that the grace you display everywhere isn't likely to make anybody willing to grant you any whishes?

This was mere advice for you. And you should accept that what that sentence says is very reasonable assumption.
Therefore what I said was just that if you ask favors from others, you need learn not be a dick.

And because I am not a dick, I was forgiving there and used sage. Something that is probably above your mental level, now that I look.

Ever think that some people's way of 'dealing with it' is to revolt against it?

No problem for me.
They just have to not be dicks about it, like this autist here. Normal, sane hating is completely fine and won't make threads shit.

I think he didn't think about people with mental illnesses. What a rude OP.

I respect the other dreaded user and try to not provoke him, because that one has a legit mental issue (schizophrenia likely), needs treatment and so on.

This one just has terrible personality, that's all.

>You just don't understand english, autist.
Try not to break your own glass house with those rocks, buddy.
>This was mere advice for you.
Oh that's neat. You're still admitting to, again, bumping a bad thread out of spite. This isn't up for discussion unless you want to tell me that post is actually imaginary or something.

>Do you get it now, Billy?
>No, sir!

You're a good man.
Can't say the same about me. I love a good game of kick the autistic every now and then.

>oh shit, where are my arguments!?
>no matter, i can do without them!

You know you are really funny, insisting on this thread dying but then responding to everything, without fail.
You're the type that needs to have the last word, right?
Being like this makes it easy for other people to play you like violin, you know.

So what now, gonna >you me again? Or can you resist it?

>insisting on this thread dying
I'm not the one that brought up the idea.

Oh wait no, I am. Because everyone you don't like is the same person now or something.

I admit I did it too over last two years, few times. But we should really contain ourselves and try ti not do it. (For Nanoha!)

These threads are, sadly, already dead whenever these psychopaths see them.

>I'll try to divert the attention.
So you can't do it, my my. That was so blatant too.

You literaly can't ignore somebody that responds to you. How old are you really?

Well, I mean, it is better for their sake too. Screw a thread, but I don't want to make a madman's condition worse. And you could see last time that you know who seemed to be going kinda wild.

Who are you quoting? Because I notice that little part of your post is nowhere in the thread except IN your post.

And yes, I am replying back to you when you reply to me. Where I come from, we call it "having a conversation".

>I can't stop posting. Oh no. Help me!

My, that person you're quoting seems to be in peril. Maybe stop replying for once and call for aid?

Haha, you don't disappoint.
I'm already telling myself to stop wasting time, but the way you can't control yourself kinda makes it entertaining. You know, like when you tease a pet animal.

Will user be able to do it?
Well he ascend to new level of maturity and ignore a random dude on the internet for the first time in his life?

shit man i feel bad now

That's pretty funny, coming from the dude that lost every argument he pulled out of his ass and is trying to fancy himself superior to somebody else by accusing them of doing the same thing he does.

There's no point in further metaposting so if you want to keep going, you'll have to get someone else.

Ah damn, I didn't mean to cause that. Well, you don't need to feel guilty, nobody can bear all the responsibility in the world.

Although I have to say that trying to think about the others is probably a good thing always.

And I totally fail at it currently, because I find it funny to poke this silly respond-kun At least it shouldn't drive him off the edge though. He's just childish, not psycho (I hope).

it's okay user i knew there was no redemption for me since childhood when i stole that videogame

i can't even save these threads

Cheer up, statute of limitations on that has to be way shorter than for being a faggot on Sup Forums.

Anyway, see you in some good thread, whenever that happens.

Yeah, I think we can all agree that since S1 and A's are over a decade old, there's really nothing left to discuss about them. Thankfully, they now represent a very small portion of the series.

>if i say there's nothing to discuss about a series then there's nothing to discuss about a series
>stop talking about anything that's not Vivid Strike RIGHT NOW FUCKING STOP IT

STOP DISCUSSING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

I don't really need to deny that fact OP.

They are still hot garbage

I can tell that Rinne is really starting to grow on you.

That picture is so fluffy, I would have to paste it myself if you didn't.

>Fuuka can't read, you guys were right. Aww poor orphanage kids.

>ViviEin
I heard that they acted very awkward around each other in the drama CDs.

And here I was, thinking you had graduated from being a spamming faggot.

Shit. Everything is crashing down and burning.

This is from vol17 of Vivid.

I'd feel very awkward if I was next to some walking pile of trash that could talk. Bet you can't figure out who I'm talking about here.

Did we ever actually get the drama cds?

Probably. It'd be nice if we didn't, though.

Nope, I don't think so.

It's a crying shame, I really wanted my Fuuka and Nanoha interaction.

What? Nanoha and Fuuka don't exist at the same time.

Unless you meant """"Nanoha"""", the brown-haired stereotypical anime girl that lives with Vivio, in which case I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Nanoha is better when all grown up

Too bad that never happens and instead she gets replaced by some nobody that stole her name.

But it is the real Nanoha

It's a little sad how posting anything from the first two seasons would just enable the delusion that you have any control over what people post. You seem very blind to how you're your own worst enemy simply by telling everyone what you don't like.

Does anyone have those Corona stiches that got posted last night?

I saved one.

That's the one I wanted. Thanks

What do we do about that tiger.

Hyate is a cougar

>Want to discuss Nanoha
>Literal piece of human garbage destroys every Nanoha thread
>Mods do nothing

What the fuck, seriously
There's a new movie coming out, a new season that is unknown, and we just finished another season. So by all means, Nanoha is still really relevant.

Why these threads? Why don't I see such resistance in other threads which are currently running?

Fuuka is more popular than the show Fuuka

The idea of these girls forming a Riot Force and taking on bigger problems makes me feel funny.

It won't happen but it makes me feel funny.

>Why don't I see such resistance in other threads which are currently running?
It's all one person. Either a show attracts someone like this or it doesn't. If you'd like to see someone similarly dysfunctional, I'd recommend checking out the Keit-Ai spammer in the Kimi no Na wa threads.

Fuuka the character is a laughing stock who gets slapped by everyone.

Fuuka the concept, a magical superpowered tomboy fighting for her wife's love, is what people like the most.

I suspect if we get supplementary Strike materials, it will heavily cover that aspect more than other parts of her.

>we just finished another season.
Which was so good (read: bad) it drove off almost all actual Nanohafags and what we're left with are the epic shitposters from Sup Forums and Sup Forums that saw that webm of Rinne beating up the bullies and decided they weren't polluting the world nearly enough.
>There's a new movie coming out
And only two people here are looking forward to it because again, most Nanohafags gone replaced by edgy crossboarding kids that would much rather see generic, trite school drama. So not only is it under fire from VSfags that despise it because muh no Rinne waifu, but also from Vividfags that despise it because muh no Vivio waifu and those stray loony StrikerSfags that despise it because muh no StrikerS recap movie.
>a new season that is unknown
Considering how these new seasons will invariably be more of that Vivid Strike shit (taking the franchise to new heights my goddamn fucking ass), what the fuck is there to be hopeful about?
>Nanoha is still really relevant.
As if there was going to be any other result to a beloved figure being thrown into a meat grinder AGAIN. Isn't that a fucking problem to you? That there are no more fans of the beloved figure, but plenty of the beloved figured's mangled corpse that keeps getting beaten up for sport?

I mean look at this fucking thread. LOOK at this fucking thread.

I don't get it. Do they have some kind of mental disorder?

I thought at first they just enjoyed trolling, but I'm now wondering if it's genuine autism or extreme paranoia that causes him to post in a thread he hates surrounded by people he despises.

It seems to be fueled by the belief that they'll get what they want if they throw a big enough tantrum. I suspect that they were (and still are) very spoiled. I know that I'm not the only one who remembers a certain someone bragging about his "fresh cold brewed peach ice tea" which "sells for about 100$ a pound."

I like how you completely ignored my post. So much for being super worried about this thread/community/Nanoha or whatever it was you were pretending to be sad about.

I love these, they're fucking beautiful

Holy shit, there is so much fucking wrong with you.
>person makes fully formed and elaborated argument
>durrrr if I call it a tantrum that means it's fully proven wrong and loses all credibility
Do you not see the blatant flaw in your reasoning, in that calling something a tantrum doesn't actually address the points in the argument a person is making.

You are proven to be doing something wrong. It explained exactly how you are wrong. You ignore this and instead say "durrr it's just a tantrum I don't have to address it".

Oh, and
>this mad about being poor
It's just to drive home the point you're a failure at literally everything you do. By the way. Let me shove it in your face again, that for three years straight of your bull shit you have never once shitposted with crack/meta shit in more than one thread at a time.

>i- it's just a coincidence
For three years straight? Yeah fucking right. You are the only crack shitposter and everyone knows it.

Fucking kill yourself already. Or go back to spamming "edgy" for hundreds of posts so you get banned again. Because everyone knows your only goal here is to derail threads with shitposting. You've done it literally every single Nanoha thread since the 4th episode of Vivid Strike.

I just want to see Fuuka fighting giant robots

Is that so wrong?