There's no such thing as a perfect chara--

There's no such thing as a perfect chara--

I also liked The Chazz

MANJOUME THUNDER

ONE

>tfw still waiting on today's GX story time thread

The Chazz is pretty great, though.

Story time thread?

An user has been posting the volumes of the GX manga daily. We just finished Volume 3 yesterday.

>Judai beat Ms. Duel Academia
>Misawa beat Reggie.
>Manjoume beat Sho.
>David OTK'd Asuka.

Semifinals start in Volume 4.

TEN

(Vol. 1)
(Vol. 2)
(Vol. 3)

>Implying

Does anyone else here prefer his ridiculous dub voice?

Oh, I should mention that the GX manga has nothing to do with the anime and also ties into the Egypt stuff from the original series.

Not even the best of the season
Am I the only one who thinks he is a siscon?

I would be a siscon too if Asuka was my sister.

Jobber

Does Yubel appear?

ONE HUNDRED

Am interested in this as well

ONE THOUSAND!

MANJOUME

THUNDER!

Watching GX right now, is Jaden the worst yu gi oh main character? Maybe Its because I'm watching the dub but nothing ever bothers him, he has no fucking personality either

Sadly, no.

Yugioh is the one series with a trash dub that at the same time is still a 10/10 dub

At around the halfway point he starts to change. Really starts to change in the last season

No, that's Yusei.

Jaden is at least slowly broken down over the course of the third season.

What the fuck did they want to do with this character? His characterization and role in the series does a complete 180 after he gets Ojama Yellow. It's so jarring.

This. I gave that "proper" test dub they did of the first episode a try and it was awful. The goofy voices were part of its charm.

I was really pleased, and honestly surprised, they were able to get most of the literally who VAs back for the movie and that mobile game

There's only room for one spoiled rich kid at this school, and that's me!

>What the fuck did they want to do

That's GX anime problem as a whole.

The manga handles him better.

At first it seemed like they wanted him to be the big rival of the series, the Kaiba of the series in a way. But they turned away from it being that way pretty early, so they turned him into comedy relief instead

Fug that was the best part of the anime, nothing quite beats a psycho-ex-girlfriend-hermaphrodite who is into heavy S&M(both sides), fucking /d/ incarnate.

Hope so, I'm playing legacy of the duelist and watch the show at the same time to make sure its at the same pace so I don't spoil the show
but most of the episodes feel like filter

I like the English dub of DR3. It's pretty funny. It just has the right blend of effort and no fucks given.

>waiting 3000 years to piss off atem

what a fucking legend

I kind of get that feeling. Something I noticed is that in Duel Monsters, there were three big characters driving the plot. Yugi/Atem, Jounouchi, and Kaiba. All three of them mattered in one way or another, they all had a hand in where the story was going.

In GX lots of characters are running around doing stuff, but ultimately it's all inconsequential. Shou's arc is pointless, Hayato's arc is pointless, Manjoume gets demoted to comic relief, et cetera. Judai is the only one who really matters. And I don't really mind Judai, but I wish everything not directly involving him didn't feel like a big waste of time.

Can't argue there, the meme riddled dialog just works with it for some reason. And the blooper version of the last episode pushed out as the official release was top laff

not gonna lie, this particular series is 100 times better in the sub just because the acters are just the absolute worst shit in the dub, fuck me they ruined all kinds of shit in the dub.

I can agree with this, GX was a nice change of pace, as silly as a school for card games sounds, the setting was really comfy. But really, most characters in the series just never matter outside their own arc.

Also never liked how many one off characters there were, that worked fine in the original, but in a series where they are in a school, never seeing classmates again aside from the last episode never felt right

Too bad he gets extremely little screentime.

Well Yugioh was dubbed by 4kids, which isn't known for producing anything good, by dub standards at least.

That said, I think the original and GX dubs hold a special place to a lot of people because they watched them as kids when Yugioh was at peak popularity. Even if they were terrible.

How much of Yu-Gi-Oh has good subs? I know a lot of kids anime have dedicated autists that dedicate their entire lives to it, but I've never been sure of the quality from these types.

GX is also the black sheep of the series nobody wants anything to do with because it was just so damn shit in the dub and thats all anyone gave a singular shit about because nostalgiafags watching the absolute worst 4kids faggotry.

C H A Z Z I T U P

GX has some bad Duwang tier subs in the 3rd arc, but most of the series has fairly good subs all things considered.

Thats the old GX-ST subs, there's better ones now also in dvd.

I never bothered rewatching the series subbed, did he have all these goofy sayings in the sub?

Its also a pun in the original, albeit much cooler.
The whole Majoume THUNDER thing.

should i watch yugioh boys?

Instead of CHAZZ IT UP it's MANJOUME THUNDER.

Ah, yea that sounds cooler.

chazz it up still tickles my sides though

What's a good spellcaster deck? I'm using the spellbook deck and it's amazing trying to make more

Sure, its fun

ITS TIME TO

CHAZZ

IT

UP

I wish she was real and lusting after me

Get in line

Yeah, no. That doesn't sit right with me.

>she

Half -she?

CHAZZ

thoughts on the new YGO movie?

I just finished marathoning it, did i like it?

He's pretty much kid Kaiba in the manga.