The Cause of **ALL** Racial Problems in US

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Just one of many things he did... Why did they let him go without charging him?

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/12/14/three-arrested-stealing-best-buy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy

Everyone knows cityfags are libcucks anyways, he accomplished nothing.

The country is where the real American patriots live.

That's good. Cuckolded whites need to be forced to live around niggers so that they can learn that they are subhuman. Obama was literally the best thing to ever happen for white people.

Can't pretend to like niggers when you have to see them every day and become familiar with how they behave.

It's true.

Those retards will never learn you moron.

Wrong. This is the cause of all racial problems in the world.

i have to agree.

Cities are shit, rural life is goat

t.rural.Texas

They are just uncivilized blacks and Mexicans. Why are they even letting Mexicans here illegally and letting them stay?

Votes purchased via welfare handouts

>Black Lives Matter start violent riots around America
>are praised for doing so (in defense of criminals)
>their rhetoric soon turns from "we want justice!" to "fuck whitty!"
>ends up with a BLM supporter murdering cops
>Obama attends funeral for these officers and actually says BLM has a point and cops should examine themselves

>fast forward to Trump
>left and antifa spend a whole year shilling #punchanazi* rioting, and basically encouraging political street fights
>one of these fights results in the death of an antifa protestor
>Trump gets on tv and says both sides were bad
>"OMG HOW DARE HE FUCK TRUMP DIVIDING THE NATION NAZI!"

I still cant believe more normies didnt notice this, but they probably forgot about the obama thing a few weeks after it happened

*nazi=any white man who isnt a SJW/anyone right of centre

This HUD forced injection of niggers into white cities is, to me, the most offensive thing that fucking nigger did in office. It is a deliberate FUCK YOU to white America and also to the principle of self-determination which this nation was founded on. He literally enacted a 'hunt you white fuckers down to the ends of the earth' proclamation, and as far as I know Trump is doing nothing to stop it. I have a feeling that these section 8 housing structures are going to have an inexplicable proclivity for electrical fires.

lel
>President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher-quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.
skips over the fact that those homes are safer BECAUSE they lack niggers in proximity

>The country is where the real American patriots live.

From what I understand, the new HUD directives or orders have a farther reach than the burbs. I believe that they extend even into rural areas that have a problematic concentration of white devils.

Niggers and Marxist cause all racial problems in the USA.

>niggers in rural areas

Not gonna happen, they aren't gonna move anywhere they can't walk to a gas station for skittles in under 10 min.

This. If some sort of convenience store isnt within 10 minutes of walking it aint happening.

70% of Cali is Mexican and that's not on the news or the other SWern states. I hate hoe the media always ignores important shit and goes after petty garbage.

Because he was backed and is still backed by Soros. As you know, Soros runs the US

LOL

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/12/14/three-arrested-stealing-best-buy/