At what age did you grow out of consumerist materialism and move on to adult things like jobs and families?

At what age did you grow out of consumerist materialism and move on to adult things like jobs and families?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jobs and families are more consumerist

Honestly glad these cucks aren't having kids

Enjoy getting outbred by conservatives who will replace you in 15 years

HAHAHAHA I grew up just down the street from him

you know him/her?

So many men I have heard got snipped are soon divorced after.

Women like knowing they are getting injected with a virile man.

Do drugs count?

(checked)
At age 23. I had a very serious accident, and am lucky to still have three fingers even if they don't work fully. It (the trauma and aftermath) gave me a deep end visit to reality. Started me on the path I have been on since, which has been towards reality, with Truth as the conduit.

you mean jobs and animes?

You mean by niggers and sandniggers

>spics
>africans
>conservative
you have to go back

Well I work to afford material. I've been thinking about marrying but honestly divorce rates are so high and women overvalue themselves, it's hard.

>get castrated
>receive toys
yay :D

Nothing wrong with vasectomies, provided they're done after you've already met your desired quota of children. Or are a degenerate or genetically inferior specimen, for instance:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention

abandoned all my cuck loser friends, never felt better, never looked back

occasionally I peek back to see if they grew up, but they're blue as a bluepill can be

Jesus Christ, it’s so fucking chilling. How could you spend your whole life being a cuck and playing video games? How are we called NEETs for being against this shit?

Conservative whites have a well over 2.1 birth rate.

White liberals is like less than 1.0

Never grew into consumerism, but I love these #neverchildren people. Self-darwinism at work.

Holy shit that's pathetic. I'm sure your GameStation 360 will take care of you when you're old.

Am I the only person who refuses to let a doctor cut my dick open because a woman wants me to?

If my wife asked me to get one I'd tell her to fuck right off.

17, mostly when it came to me that christmas is extremely consumerist and boxing day is a jew holiday

Families take more money than consumerism.

>vasectomy
>cutting on your dick
C'mon I thought you guys were educated and we're the uneducated ones

But then add mexican/niggs and liberals are back over 2

Figure of speech you fucking mongoloid

Vasectomy would be "cutting my balls open"
Circumcision would be "cutting my dick open"
Both actions are retarded

user boys look at this bitches eyes. eyes are the window to the soul. notice how her eyes shine with glee in making this boy her bitch. to become a man, you must avoid bitches with eyes like these no matter their looks. these woman must be left alone at all costs and to die a quick lonely self serving death. stay away. Godspeed.

Everyone but me gotta learn and grow up

The real tragedy is she'll leave him one day for a dude who's balls work.

Honestly I adore vidya all my life, but I'd be embarrassed if my wife did that for me.
Also I'd never get a vasectomy. I plan to have at least 4 children.

the fact that you say 'vidya' basically guarantees that you aren't having 4 children.

do you even have a gf

This

Only in the states that contain them, also niggs population isn't growing, and the spic growth drops in the 2nd/3rd generation. California is fucked but oh well, Ohio will be fine.

Capitalism kills population in urban areas despite of ethnos. But i think you elites will continue to invite migrants from rural regions like Mexico to compensate depopulation. That means mexican will outnumbered the whites and the blacks in the future because of endless reinforcements.

More like: women who pressure a man to get a vasectomy are more likely to divorce because they spent their most formulative years riding the cock carousel.

First of all why would you not want to raise a person to be better then you second of all pc master race

Please tell me that isn't real because otherwise that is the most painfully ironic post I've ever seen in my life.

To answer your question: pretty much the moment I had afford to all of it.

>at what age did you give in to despair and stop doing things you enjoy so you can properly follow the jew's plan

These are the only non-necessities I blow money on:
>milsurp/survival gear/weapons
>books
>military antiques/memorabilia

Like 16 or 17. Recieving shit as gifts or buying stuff for myself now that I am older makes me feel nothing. I lost that excitement you get like during christmas as a kid

Fuck off grandpa videogames and anime are fun you're gonna be replaced by immigrants and whites are going to get their children taken away anyways so fuck off

>reproducing and raising a healthy white family
>Jew’s plan

Pick one. The Jew wants you to cut your dick off and wear a dress. The Jew wants you to drop out of be on welfare. The Jew wants to destroy family values of work ethic. The Jew wants you to sit in your moms basement at 33, single and childless, playing the newest israel approved video games. The Jew does not want you to raise a family.

Almost exactly the same situation for me man.

I now just get excited over knowledge, enjoying art such as video games, and a bit of self improvements

the concept of video games themselves aren't necessarily materialist, they're a hobby that can build character and strengthen your resolve, i define materialism as basically anything that weakens you and/or wastes your time, that isn't necessarily true for video games, sure they're propped up by consumerist conglomerates and retarded bugmen, but there's still a tangible distinction between the game itself and its brand, why do you think it's been so difficult for SJWs to subvert the industry? you really believe fat nerds are strong enough to resist something like that? no, it's fundamentally because GOOD video games are the antithesis of everything SJWism is about

I like Vidya. I enjoy it. I’m happy every day. At what point did you stop projecting what you see as the ideal life onto others based off your personal beliefs?

LOLLLL!!!! I'd hate to say you're right, but you're right.
I still fantasize about the world being a nice place sometimes. Then I wake up....

yup, she'll hit 30 and decide she really wanted a kid all along when her friends are all doing it.

Enjoy your children's toys, you fucking bug.

I feel anyone who buys like 5 games at once, 3 controllers for two people, and all that extra shit, all at the same time are casuals who would have bought into any other trendy thing to like right now.

Shit probably has been collecting dust since that guy was healed and went back to work or whatever. Anyone who actually enjoys playing on a hobbyist level find their favorite types of games and play thru them to entirety, or at least until they've had a decent fill.

People like these sheep just buy all the mainstream hits and play maybe a fourth of the way thru and never touch the game again.

Hopefully never. RL shit is expensive and I'd rather keep what I have and maybe buy one more game (Monster Hunter World). Shit like Bad Company 3 makes me sad since MH is supposed to be the last game I ever buy.

PvP is a cancer and speedrun games are the way to go.

this. if only Sup Forums and the greater population knew this truth. capitalism is the source of our race's problems

>xcucks

>adult things like jobs and families?
if you are concerned about acting like adult you are still child

>being a wage slave

I have a family though.

Holy fuck that is soul crushing.

surely this is a joke , shes obviously going to dump him and joke about it

she doesnt seem that old she is going to want babies eventually

I play games with my kids. Board and vidya. We don't watch TV or YouTube though.

>unmarried man
hmm let me spend some money on useless entertainment and things that might get me laid
>married man
hmm let me spend some money on useless shit to spruce up my house