youtube.com/watch?v=Z_xqXbHVhtk
anonfile.com/h3E5m9d9b4/videoplayback.mp4
youtu.be/F663p9sxprg?t=6198
youtube.com/watch?v=4yR0-wiRKaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GaPTOo3YsaY
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA
twitter.com/thealthype/status/940653293683998720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me the quick rundown, I dont want to spend all this time on faggy e-celeb gossip

threadly reminder that Kraut is part jwish

Send screenshots and the mirror to @sargonofakkad100 so he can mirror it out of reciprocated principle. Doesnt matter if Kraut and Co thought it illegal, the fact it was taken down is what matters imo.

I mean, we have more evidence of their malfeasance than they had of the altright's (0, not even a credible motive)

youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

This image is probably best. Save it and upload it into a gab at @sargonofakkad100
i.4cdn.org/pol/1513310077602.jpg

Kraut takes down JF's stream when he becomes exposed.

>most well known and credentialed scientists in the youtube community
I still can't believe they actually said this. top fucking kek

Also, holy fuck dat boi JF revealed his fucking power level at the end
>race realist
>calls out Kraut for being a kike
>"my grandfather didn't want to be cannonfodder for the Jews"
>"grandfather didn't care if the Jews were exterminated"

Kike and Low T has been caught with his pants down, calling for the gassing of all Frenchies, basically admitting he's in the wrong and trying to create some "mass counter-offensive" against people who debunked his sorry ass.

if just all men of the Allies shared his stance...

>my people will not be cannon fodder for (((your people)))
>my grandfather didn't care if the Jews were exterminated
>Kraut is a Jew and hates the French goyim
This dude is hilarious. I wonder how (((Kraut))) will respond. I wish they'd just get on a stream and hash it out desu

>How long until the reckoning?

I still dont get whats going on. So Kraut was saying he was in favor of gassing jews?

All I know is that Kraut and Tea made a few videos about race realism and how it was wrong, and then there were some counter argument videos and a bunch of shitposting inbetween

when can we ekspeckt duh reckonink?

Based Quebecois.

So basically JF showed some audio of Kraut's scientists talking about JF's response, whining how long it was and telling Kraut several times that JF was actually correct. One of the scientists admits he didn't even watch the video before making his response. The racism part was funny and I think JF was mostly trolling. Kraut talks about how they should've gassed the French (he says frogs) in WWII and how they deserve to be invaded. JF goes full redpill, calls Kraut out on his (((heritage))), saying his grandfather didn't fight in WWII because he didn't care if the Jews died and didn't want to be cannon fodder for (((them)))

Next time together Hans.

Oh no, not at all. He sucked Jew dick hard in some of his earlier videos. He said the French are the ones who need the gas.

> So Kraut was saying he was in favor of gassing jews?
The French. He is in favor of gassing other whites because of their raycism.

Kraut was basically calling JF a frog, "we should've gassed these frogs when we had the chance", yadda-yadda privately. Someone leaked it to JF, JF blows it out of proportion calling Kraut out on taking the anti-race_realism stance while openly discriminating against the French. That's about it.

The biggest point of contention is that Kraut takes the stream down after having had his video pulled as well.

Canada has one party consent laws by the way so their reasoning for flagging the video is bullshit

JF didn't record it. So he's good.

how should i feel about this. i have no clue who these people are?

Alt-Hype already went after this degenerate last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUs2ZdLksSc

>dickheaded
t. their reason

even if he did he would still be good. because it's legal in Canada.

The race realists (ourguys) are BTFO out of the skeptics (fags).

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_xqXbHVhtk

Based gay science man has spoken. Very brief, but at least we know he's up to date.

Nice. Thanks for the link.,

Left - Skeptic(TM) race deniers
Right- Proud Quebecois guy debunking left-wing propaganda

Wait, How is Tfoot connected to this? he's usually alright, except on brexit.

ok, so hes arguing with a frog, gets angry, and starts shit talking him about how french people should be gassed. Now I got it.

>race deniers
what does this mean for a autistic person like me?

>he's usually alright
He uses "holocaust denier" as an insult.

They want to do a final livestream (the reckoning) where they bring on the "heavy-hitters" of the YouTube community. Yes, it's as gay as it sounds

For anyone who missed the stream today. Video has been taken down by now for violating youtube's policy on hate speech.
anonfile.com/h3E5m9d9b4/videoplayback.mp4

Kraut didn't have the courage to argue with a frog, he just shit-talked frogs behind his back, actually.

Dumb German gets BTFO on own stream

Dumb German said we should have killed all
the frogs when we had a chance

Dumb German is a fag for not accepting the IQ question

did I miss anything?

The ultimate /Quebecois/
youtu.be/F663p9sxprg?t=6198
>local Quebecois absolutely BTFOs Carl of Swindon

such a shame

It happened. It just didn't kill 6 million. You better fucking believe jews were mistreated after being responsible for a communist revolution, and the probable destruction of their people. They're germans, not fucking saints.

JF is now my senpai

Race denial is the egalitarian claim that race is a social, not biological concept. If you believe in evolution it's obviously bullshit, but our universities are run by Marxists so we have to debate the point.

I find it hard to listen to JF. He speaks too slowly and his accent is thicc.

>it happened
nah mate

I hate how Sargon tries to make fun of anyone who takes their political positions / beliefs seriously. I guess this is coming from a nihilistic skeptic(TM)

>It just didn't kill 6 million
what makes you say this?

Speed the video up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4yR0-wiRKaQ

I always listen to him on 1.25 / 1.5 speed.

Essentially it means people who deny that there is any biological basis for race (social construct), or that the races are meaningfully different on average in any way (just skin deep), or that the differences do not extent to intellect, personality or behaviour (evolution stopped at the neck).

The ultimate meme is that Destiny, our favorite SJW, was the one who heavily boosted JF into popularity when he was starting out on youtube.

Destiny's final alt-right boss to debate is going to be the monster he created.

>race isn't real
>race is just skin deep
>race is a social construct
>but we must single out white people and exterminate them

Race deniers are all scumbags, even the 'skeptic' and 'liberal-but-not-sjw" types.

JF is a pure soul.

>most well known and credentialed scientists in the youtube community

>giving a shit about b-list e-celebs

Heres the problem you guys have, one of alt hyps videos brought this up with the whole r/K selection theory, and he based his argument on one book by J. Philip Rushton, but the guys book is shit and regarded as trash in the science community, and whenever I bring this up on here, Im only met with "REEE FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL JDIF!"

also, is there any scientific study that proves IQ difference in race are based on biological reasons and not social ones?

so they're the one that spout out the "there's only one race the human race" meme?

He BTFO out of JF

>is there any scientific study that proves IQ difference in race are based on biological reasons and not social ones
Literally all twin studies.

Fug, never thought of that one boys. I can feel my quality of life going up already.

If Tfoot tries to tell me there's no difference between the races when I know god damn well he knows about sickle cell, I don't know what I'm going to do.

No, an e-celeb would be someone like Sargoy who just goes after the lowest hanging fruit like weekly SJW stupidity for patreon shekels.

JF only has like 15k subscribers and he's tackling subjects in science that would get you ostracized and demonized in many places, both irl and on the web.

That was quite an... enlightening stream, if anything. Learned a bit today, connected more dots. JF's upload got shut down rather swiftly.

THis

>it happened
No. Jews were rounded up and put in camps, but there were no plans for mass extermination. Especially with gas chambers and certainly nowhere near 6 million. Those who died in the camps mostly died from starvation and disease toward the end of the war when infrastructure was falling apart and supply lines and the camps themselves were getting bombed by allies (see pic-related, notice the buildings)

And that's ultimately their downfall. They want to sit in their ivory tower strawmanning and nitpicking everyone else without having to offer any counterarguments. This was most exemplified by the Kraut-vs-Naked-Ape debate (which was unbridled autism on Kraut's end) where Ape keeps trying to press him into actually giving an opinion. "if genetics don't influence IQ, then WHAT DOES?" and Kraut straight-up refuses to ever give an answer because he knows that any other possibility he says will get utterly BTFO because it's all been ruled out.

For fucks sake, even the SJW they hate so much at least have a more consistent world view. At least their "muh white privlege" is at least some ATTEMPT at an explanation for why whites succeed and blacks fail. Obviously bullshit, but some sort of hypothesis is still better than constant dodging

I wish this french nigger would both speak faster and get to the point.

Why would two populations of people seperated for thousands of years, in completely different climates, changing in various ways (skin color, height, body hair) not be expected to change in intelligence too?

An important video on this issue is Alt-Hype on the university cargo cults. The broad strokes assertions made in intro textbooks have been mixed with far-left bullshit. The system is ethos-based and the authority is rotten.
youtube.com/watch?v=GaPTOo3YsaY

Because the Germans took the jews lives away from them. Even if no gas was deployed the Communist Germans were evil.

who is among the youtube scientist community?

Think it was 2 weeks for muh reckonink.
Literally shaking.

Their first conversations were very interesting to listen to.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA

twin studies indicate inherited IQ and other possible genetic factors have been studied and ruled out

Not enough proof. There's enough evidence to cover about half that, and it was not premeditated as as an overarching attempt to end Jews. It would have been stupid, as Jews lived everywhere, anyway, even in 1942.

Scientific consensus says intelligence is 50-80% heritable. The "uncertainty" about this issue in serious academics is the exact amount of heritability, not its existence. Anyone who knows anything about biology understands this.

you are aware r/K was always a POTENTIAL EXPLANATION and not the evidence for it right?

>also, is there any scientific study that proves IQ difference in race are based on biological reasons and not social ones?
yes
did you even try looking for them?

"Jews were rounded up and put in camps"

Right there displays how evil the Germans were. How would you feel if the SJWs were doing that to white people?

not all.

The ones egalitarians cite tend to have piss poor sample sizes and/or test when the subjects are still kids

>r/K attack
r/K theory in race realist usage is essentially a theory at how the races differ. Nothing to do with race realism or denial. This nonwithstanding your inevitable strawmanning as well as the fallacious appeal to rotten authority you already made.

Can't he go to jail for that shit in Germany?

Saying "It's debunked!" Is not actual debunking. I doubt rushton made any errors worth entirely ignoring him over. Guy was well respected until he said too much. Academia is bullshit.
T. Academic

>Those who died in the camps mostly died from starvation and disease toward the end of the war when infrastructure was falling apart and supply lines and the camps themselves were getting bombed by allies

Do you have any credible sources to back this claim up user? Also, people were dying of starvation back in 1939 in the warsaw ghettos, and there were express orders from the nazi command to not only not give them enough food, but to shoot anyone caught giving them food. pic related. They also had Aktion 14f13 which was all about killing off any inmates who were too sick or weak to do slave labor.

Also, before any of the camps were used, they had the einsatzgrouppen in eastern europe killing jewish civilians, so they idea that they harbored no ill will towards them to warrant that treatment like you imply is just demonstrably false, especially considering their propaganda regarding jews and the current attitutde towards them now.

Destiny, helping to redpill generations trying to actually debunk altrighters since the begining of time.

Thanks based midget man.

Not necessarily the source but the biggest "proponents" when it comes to pushing it onto people. Even most politicians and public figures just kind of skate around it.

I like this meme, this is a good meme. Trust me I know memes.

We threw the japs into camps and they never went about starting communist revolutions, destroying cultures and economies, or genociding europeans. Fucking faggot.

Adding to this, many people don't understand what sort of environmental factors make up that last 20%. It's not fucking baby einstein videos and whether your kids go to the private school or public school. It's still like malnutrition (as in actual malnutrition/starvation you'd see in the 3rd world like africa), early childhood infections, parasites, developmental defects, etc.

Sorry bucko, but I have the science man hat, so I can say it's bullshit without explaining myself. Nice try pseudo-scientific racist.

CHAD JF

I really like JF. He's the Nassim Taleb of biology.

In life there is not one answer to a complex question like the IQ question. Environment does play a role but so does IQ.

There are just some people who will be average and I do not see nothing wrong with that unless they are causing crime.

Alt Hype goes through how he arrived at the racial gaps being 80% heritable.

You know nobody is going to walk you through this on Sup Forums so this is lucky for you

twitter.com/thealthype/status/940653293683998720

We put the japanese in camps too. You can argue whether it's ethical or not to round up people who are likely to be spies/insurgents, but that's on nowhere near the same level as >muh holocaust

shared environment tends to be pretty weak for example

It's even in the name. It's called r/K selection 'theory'.
No one else but Kraut has peddled r/K as some be-all end-all explanation and fact.

Tf00t acknowledge that racial differences exist (also on IQ) but he thinks that IQ is much less important for a successful country than being able to organize ie. culture.

he is such a tool. He cant even keep a consistent ideology.

he also claimed the altright made it up

When EO Wilson, the term's originator, said it was a-okay to apply his theory to humans

We did too. They just don't "respond" because Nippons aren't sore losers with a religion that promotes self-entitlement.

I have a feeling this is the wrong comment you responded to.

Lurk most or die in a grease fire. Idc.