Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/24328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pictured: dead meat.

>Pictured: memes.
FTFY.
Siegfried's life is suffering.

Thumb nail looked like Kuro

Who cares, if he will be animated by Ebina.

I guess even he gave up on Arc-V

I don't blame him

Shun vs Sora most hype fight ever

>Mo-chan will do cute smiles like this
Hype as fuck.

translate it weebs

What are you talking about, user?

That's everyone's favorite character, Seig.

sheesh fine user, you can be a real bully you know.

>The stage for an endless war

>The curtains open in a new world for 「The great holy grail war」

and after that I can't read shit captain.

We'll get to see this cute girl (male) animated?

>after that I can't read shit captain.
Here you have bigger resolution, then.

>voiced by Kensho Ono

Well fuck captain I guess I can't complain.

>Big gold and black text: The stage for an unending war
>Text beneath that: In the far lands of europe, the curtains are lifting for the "great holy grail war". The novel fate/apocrypha is receiving an anime this year. A-1 pictures has taken the challenge, the next shape fate will take is...

>From typemoon box:

>Apocrypha has a different taste than what we've seen up until now. It's more like a hollywood seven vs seven all star battle. Of all the fate series products it's probably the easiest to transition over to anime. How will they animate the climax of fate/apocrypha is something I'm looking forward to seeing. (Nasu)

>Right now siegfried is quite popular in fate/grand order but I'm looking forward to seeing how people will react to seeing him in another series. (takeuchi)

>Saber of Black
>A warrior summoned by the black camp of the yugudomirenia family. Quiet but thoughtful, above all else respectful towards tradition, truly a hero of heroes.

1/2

TM really reached Unlimited Normalfag Works level.

Where is second part?

thought everybody left so I stopped.

He's our favorite piece of meat and you know it.

lurkin'

No, we are still waiting.

fine, give me a second.

>already half hour gone, and still no results
You lied to me user.

I actually wrote it up and deleted it because it sounded like a machine translation and sucked.

In any case there's really nothing that special in the white text. It's just an introduction to the series and a word from the author saying he wanted to do something original and how he wants to preserve the realism of the fate series.

Honestly if I felt there was anything interesting in that block of text I'd gladly translate it, but it's just a boring author interview and a beginner's look at what apocrypha is about.

>Of all the fate series products it's probably the easiest to transition over to anime.

was UBW that bad?

I'll watch this just for the animation

Ebina's dream of animating a crude strong girl is finally complete

But he already animated Fairy Tail:
sakugabooru.com/post/show/24328

I'll watch this just for astolfo

>Right now seigfried is quite popular in grand order

You wha ?

That's not a dragon with Jeanne riding on it

Mordred actually is crude and strong though. No technique, just smashes and bashes

>Ebina went to work on fate apocrypha
RIP the next yugioh series

He is the greatest meme in GO

All Apoc Servants will be getting buffs when the anime is released.

Seigfired will most likely get armor of fafnir either as a passive or a replacement for his disengage skill.

They'll buff the revelation skill as that would hit both Jeanne and shiro.

Vlads transformation skill will be changed to include a 1 turn evasion (mist form).

UBW as about as good as it could have been, but as the second third of a VN it was tricky to adapt. A lot of it's twists relies on subversion of knowledge you get from part 1 and the nature of a VN means a lot of internal monologue that doesn't translate to a visual medium.

Apocrypha by comparison is a very standard LN after the first couple come out. You have the OP self insert MC who teams up with the shallow waifu and the comedy third wheel to defeat the evil man who wants to destroy the world. It's a much more basic plot with simpler characters and the action scenes rely more on big swordbeams or just tests of strength so you don't need to find some way to mix exposition into the fight like either of the Kojiro fights from UBW.

BIG
DRAGON
COCK

This is your sigfried tonight.

>Apocrypha has a different taste than what we've seen up until now. It's more like a hollywood seven vs seven all star battle. Of all the fate series products it's probably the easiest to transition over to anime. How will they animate the climax of fate/apocrypha is something I'm looking forward to seeing. (Nasu)

HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT GOOD JOKE NASU

He already has a cute VA.

Where's his grotesque cock?

I just want to see how the Karna vs. Siegfried, everyone vs. Dracula Vlad, and Karna vs. Sieg fight are done in the anime. That shit'll be cash money. The Mordred vs. Sieg fight and everything Spartacus will probably look spectacular too. The story in Apocrypha may be ass, but the fights are likely to be some of the best in the series in motion.

>A-1 animating multiple lengthy fight scenes in a season

Dead before it even began