Paul Ryan is suddenly hinting that he will retire instead of running for re-election

Paul Ryan is suddenly hinting that he will retire instead of running for re-election.

Is he just tired of his job, or are there skeletons in his closet about to surface? What could they be?

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a14435838/paul-ryan-retire/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/14/paul-ryan-considering-retirement-at-end-of-term/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake news.

Go to bed cnn.

Remember, (((politicians))) don't give up their office to run for higher office; they brazenly fail to perform their duties, collect paychecks, and retreat back to that office if they lose. Something is up.

It's on Breitbart too, that's considered "real news" is it not?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/14/paul-ryan-considering-retirement-at-end-of-term/

The moment I heard he is retiring because the job is tiring him out, I knew he has skeletons in his closet that are about to fall out.

This has been everywhere. I think you have to prove that it's fake

Fake news. Ryan denies it. Sage.

t. Paul Ryan

I don't think he's retiring. That said his job is like herding cats, so I'm sue on some days he really wants to.

Probably gay buttsex.

Everyone who retires this cycle is running from skeletons. Everyone. They don't just give up those seats because they got bored with pushing people around and getting wined and dined and bought by lobbyists.

Seems like Republicans are being allowed to get out ahead of their scandals, while Democrats are getting exposed first. We'll see if that pattern continues to hold.

He could give up the leadership role, if it's too much for him.

I think he's probably just tired of debasing himself for Trump, and he knows it's likely the Republicans lose power in the House and Trump loses reelection, so he's looking at the next 6+ years of not being able to accomplish his main policy priority of taking healthcare away from children, so he's gonna give up and get rich.

He understands his cuck republicanism is no longer viable. Moore lost by a slim margin, if he lost at all. His power was mainstreaming racism, homophobia, 2nd amendment, and traditional Christian values. The writing is on the wall for Ryan. He knows (((they))) won't let him take that route, and facing an opponent who does is frightening for him. Best bow out before he's exposed.

no. Nationalists hate him. He's a prime target to get primaried, along with McConnell.

In 2018, various candidates are gonna run on McConnell stealing Alabama for the Democrats.

#neveragain #war

High visibility cucks may retire so a clean slate establishment candidates like Luther Strange can get election without baggage.

Guys like McConnell and Ryan can't endorse anyone running in 2018... specially their guys. They'll lose in primaries.

Because he isn't a "real" politician. He has always been an agent for donors and corporate financial interests. And they have told him that he needs to wreck the GOP's House majority on his way out so that Trump will be neutered, and won't be able to push forward anything on immigration or other populist measures.

Between now and November, Ryan's job is to obstruct Trump and make sure THE ONLY legislative items are unpopular bills about "entitlements reform" that his corporate masters want to see enacted. Trump is being used for his presidential signature and will be discarded after November, as the GOP voluntarily loses and lets the Democrats wipe him out with endless "investigations" in 2019 and 2020 under House speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Wisconsinfag here, I have been leaving messages at his office that WE HATE this fukkking amnesty loving worthless fukkkking RINO RYAN and we will primary him out of office. Whoever answers the phone at his office tells me he gets thousands of this calls a day telling his amnesty loving RINO arse to FUKKK OFF!

Congratulations. You win retard post of the day.

Paul Ryan sexually assaulted the Weinermobile back in 1990

Yeah in politics - once you leave you can’t ever come back.

The story is not true. More fake news

Kek, everyone in Wisconsin needs to band together in a massive trolling campaign against him

I fear you are correct and that Trump is playing along

we need you guys to run for office, do a run for congress general and start collecting signatures

everyone else can call Wisconsin and start up a big order then cancel it and say you'll buy as soon as Ryan is out

Now their plan is to get rid of him near the end of his second year? I remember when it was in the first year. At this rate, they'll still be planning to dump Trump when he's flying away from the White House for the last time in 2024.

He wants to distance himself from the Trump disaster so that he can run for potus in 2024.

You have to assume there are multiple "plans" by his enemies to either get him out of office or to make him so ineffective that being IN office is no threat to the existing system. Some plans will be more realistic and probable than others. It's not really a secret that many GOP politicians and donors are not fond of Trump, and that they want to undermine him badly enough so that he will lose the 2020 election.

They'd be willing to get him out of office before then, if there is an opportunity, but I don't think they are counting on it. So, their approach has been to isolate the populist stuff that made Trump popular during the 2016 campaign so that he can't run on it in 2020. Having the Democrats take the House will make this much easier.

With Jason Chaffetz, another sudden recent retiree? Ugh I hope not. I almost like Chaffetz.

I posted this a month ago [pic related], y'all. Now looks them... 2 going down, 2 to go. Watching McConnell and Graham tryibg to save their careers on the internets right now hysterical.

WH, wrong pic. Sorry, it's late and I'm beat. I meant this one [pic NOW related], in reference to my post here.

so how will the moore stuff play out?