Any news about Kubo?

Any news about Kubo?
Will he do something after Bleach?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Shōmu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess nobody cares anymore ;_;

Bathing in money.

He's doing a chapter for the live action movie which he's also involved in as a consultant or something.
Maybe bleach 2 in 2018.

I need my healthy weekly dose of KUBOOOO

Lets put Kubo's drawings for other works

I care, I really miss the weekly Kubo.

That Zaraki Piccolo never fails to make me smile.

This confirms as canon that Yhwach is Roger.

More importantly, what the hell is that Kubo drawing?

Dunno if he'll be back in the game, considering how keeping up with Bleach fucked him up health wise and how he grew to practically hate Shonen Jump. The balls on him when he came out interviews and said he completely dismissed what his editors told him to do was borderline weird.

I think Bleach broke Kubo, he wrote so many characters and subplots into a complex web that not even he could navigate out of and left it to the novelists to untangle. He'll take a few years off and reflect on what had gone so wrong.

Also, you can't deny his audience thinned toward the end. Even if the fans weren't all rabid tumblrfags that destroyed their merch, even if they weren't shippers, I get the feeling that they were disappointed as hell with the final few volumes. They got a live action that they never wanted and the anime continuation (which they did want) is dead in the water.

OP's pic is Emperor Shomu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Shōmu

What's wrong with kubo's health?

Some Kubo's works through the years

Is it true that he sued his editors to get more money from the merchandise or something like that?

Of course not. If it was, it be all over anima/manga news. So it's just a dumb rumour like almost everything surrounding Kubo.

He's sick you fucking retard, leave the guy alone he worked nonstop for 15 years drawing chinese flipbooks.

>They got a live action that they never wanted and the anime continuation (which they did want) is dead in the water.

Towards the end I was expecting some shit like this. I was crossing my fingers hoping it wouldn't be live action shit, but I somehow knew that would be the announcement. Still didn't stop me from wanting to throw my computer out of the nearest window. Never seen a live action adaptation that has been worth a shit.

There was one of Assasination classroom made by Kubo.

>what the hell is that Kubo drawing?
Part of a project about Japan's religion.

>Japan's religion
*history of Japan

I hated Bleach but I really like his sense of style and the general aesthetic he uses in his art. I hope if he does a new series he's the artist and someone else does the writing.

When is the Hisagi novel coming out?

He needs to start creating something, I need my weekly dose of Kubo art

>what the hell is that Kubo drawing?
You're only asking that now?

>Will he do something after Bleach?
He will be lucky is he let anywhere near a pencil

I feel a little bad that everyone shits on Kubo for his backgrounds when he's clearly a very talented artist.

Kubo's Art is clearly on par with Murata's.
Too bad, Kubo is lazier.

I might be able to forgive Kubo a couple of years later.

Why do you say that?

He's easily my favorite weekly artist

Who is 2002?

My favourite weekly artists are Masanori Moirta and Tetsuo Hara but I think Kubo is underrated a bit due to being lazy. His characters usually look cool and his double page spread and promotional artwork is always usually a lot better than a lot of other people's (definitely in WSJ but just in general as well).

>Im-fuckin-plying

He's still Tite Kubo, one of a handful of internationally manga-ka's. You've been here too long if you seriously think he's now universally scorned and reviled, even within the industry. True, future publishers might be leery of him because he was apparently difficult o work with, but he's still one of the most talented and dynamic artists around. What he needs to do is strike a balance between his older, more explosive artsyle and his more modern, sleek and minimalist design for his next project. Also, the man needs a co-writer, and a good one at that

I like the way he draws eyes and hands. Very expressive.

"Spring"
so March soonest, May latest
if it's in March, we'll be getting the date some time this month

Noone knows, something probably did happen thou.
How shueisha cutoff nearly all support considering how big bleach was is mind blowing.