i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/Bgep5
imgur.com/a/e85ZQ
imgur.com/a/C5n0t
imgur.com/a/GVFtR
i.imgur.com/3KrmYnL.gif)
i.imgur.com/SK7txY2.jpg)
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/9jUMjKZ.jpg);
imgur.com/a/qb9zL)
imgur.com/a/UzLsn
imgur.com/a/5JgIM
i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png)
files.catbox.moe/e0nyq1.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
dropbox.com/s/vb2538tyqckwdxr/liberty enlightening the world ref.png?dl=0
imgur.com/a/0uURK
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2624593
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613285)
imgur.com/a/1MOub
imgur.com/a/2y034
imgur.com/a/cXQwl
imgur.com/a/OyS5P
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/fU9wJ
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/je0wkJ2
i.imgur.com/jYelrkR.jpg
i.imgur.com/9QDifD1.jpg
i.imgur.com/LxojezJ.jpg
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
imgur.com/8kyMiu8
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/fzFnw
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Chelsea giving or cutely holding Valentine's day chocolate, dressed in cute and comfy winterwear (if possible, with pantyhose and no headphones, please).

Please and thank you!

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Snuggling with a plush or daki of my SI.

- A POV bed shot of her laying on her side, with one arm extended out.

- Mamimi and my SI using one another's hand to form a heart.

- Kiss POV

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting cute and romantic valentine's day stuff with Diana.

Perhaps pov of a dessert with her, or giving/receiving chocolate, although anything cute and loving would be great.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting something cute and Valentine’s related, like Rias holding up a box of chocolates or a wine glass with her ahoge.

Or Rias dressed as Quetzalcoatl from Kobayashi-san chi no Maidragon imgur.com/a/IxsHf, that’s good too.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated, Valentine's stuff especially so. Thanks and have a nice day.

Valentines day is this week, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date, wearing a dress
Dressed as Sweetheart Sona or Heartseeker Ashe, but with her sword if possible imgur.com/a/HAKVd
Wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs. Laying down with sideboob is a must if Its not backwards. If anyone feels extra, a bedroom setting and an affectionate/lustful Lavi be nice. Any pose you want works if It is backwards. imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Any other cute ideas you may have, feel free to try them. Please, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume presenting chocolate and/or sweets on her chest similarly to this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Another suggestion is Mai preparing chocolates. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2559488

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

requesting Chie Sasaki
- with a love letter and chocolate
- trying to make valentine's chocolate
- anything else is welcome

Requesting my beloved Momo riding a Valentine tank, optionally wearing St. Gloriana's senshadou uniform or something more realistic, but anything is fine. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/6Q4al

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND!

Either (but you don't have to do any of the suggestions):
- Cosplay option: Dressed as La Pucelle? (i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png)
- As a Pokemon trainer, or Lass (trianer class) from Pokemon XY! (Outfit is almost the same thing to the reference...)
- ... Or anything, really. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you in advanced!

Hey all, for this Valentine's weekend I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger.
Alternatively, I'd love a drawing of us eating a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. (No pref on PoV or SI on this), either would be lovely.
Thank you, and remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Kukuru. Some suggestions would be maybe her trying on new clothes or watching TV / playing games in a dark room. Feel free to draw anything else that you’d like as well.

I'd like to request Etna enjoying ( or sharing with me ) the cake I made her for valentine's.
Pic related, chocolate brownie base, pink vanilla cheesecake with chocolate glazing.
Anything else cute with a valentine's theme would be lovely too.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Receivng chocolate from the viewer for Valentine's day
-Her in her ceremonial farewell armour (imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime receiving two heart-shaped Valentine’s boxes of chocolate and a handwritten love letter, blushing heavily, and maybe saying something like “Happy Valentine’s Day” or “I love you too.” Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompanying images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing a sweater with a heart shaped cleavage window, please! Beckoning to the viewer POV style as though pulling me in for a kiss!

Thank you if you pick this up!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir and user carving their initials upon a tree mine are KM, or:
-walking together in the evening, with the snow gently falling and holding hands.
-receiving chocolates and a bouqet of flowers from user.
-sleeping at a desk, working on a v-day present for user.

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Any lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-In some sleepwear that is not pajamas
-Giving in PoV a valentine's gift (shape and contents is up to the artist)

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome!

I have a joint request with Futayo-user (): "A challenge to a race to find out who (has/is) the fastest Honda"!

Additional references for her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Offering a chocolate heart she has in her mouth to the viewer
• Wearing some cupid themed lingerie about to shoot an arrow
• The viewer opening a box of chocolates to find a smol Maka inside

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute or valentines related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk

I'd also love to see him in that virgin killer sweater that's been popular recently. Maybe something Valentine's related?

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Did I miss something/do something wrong?

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a ball gown, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Cyan:

-getting a bouquet of roses
-on the kitty wiggler (i.imgur.com/nmGZXAU.gifv)
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/9eBrJy2.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/eFaDsJE.jpg)
-giving me her butt for valentine's, while teasing about it (i.imgur.com/rRy6sUH.jpg)
-in heat, sprawled out on top of a bed
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Requesting Hisui giving a box of Valentine's Day chocolates, being naked and wrapped in ribbons like a present or chibi Hisui in a heart-shaped box of chocolates, like here:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3056045

Requesting Gazer wearing the new meme sweater backwards.
[ imgur.com/a/yB67J ]

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater, or chocolate instead of her goo.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Hello /wwd/ and good afternoon!
I want to request my waifu Northwemko in any of this ideas
>for a valentine theme, wearing either the cathole lingerie or virgin killer sweater, laying in the bed with a "Yes" pillow, maybe the pillow is actually a box of chocolate
>a funny idea, she playing videogames and either winning or losing against either Ahri or Ragna in their own respectives games (or both, and in this case they are playing an arcade game like Metal Slug)
>an old idea I still want to see, she wearing one of the beach outfit (Jeanne and Attila for reference) eating an ice cream
Thats all for now, hope everyone here can get delivered and I wish you good luck, and a happy Valentine's day! Thanks drawfriends in advance!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything winter related is always welcome. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes at i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

More specific requests would include:
• Have Ibara enthusiastically try to prepare home made chocolate for Valentine's Day, using some experimental ingredients. (Although Ibara is not a clicheed terrible chef, as far as we know, she can be assumed to be inexperienced in the kitchen.)
• Or this joint request with Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s Nozomi • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-holding a heart shaped chocolate in her mouth pointing it towards the viewer with her eyes closed and blushing while saying this sentence 早くしなさい!恥ずかしい if possible.
-pointing at something while laughing heartily
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari in her adult version doing what's on top of the reference, please!

Though if you would like to do something else, maybe something Valentine's day related? Like Akari receiving either a bouquet or a single red rose.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would love to see them.

--Little version wearing dinosaur PJs
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll
--Her recieving a big heart shaped golden foiled chocolate

Thank you very much and have a pretty good weekend.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*trying his hardest to eat the terrible cookies made for him
*eating sweets
Anything cute would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa and anything with my SI: imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png would be nice!

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

I'd like to humbly request my beloved Rikka being smug, lewd (varying degrees of), or smuglewd. Or if you'd prefer specific ideas, doing one of the following:

-smugly, coolly, or seductively eating chocolate
-doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two parts.
-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships"
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile

If you like, you could have a listen to her theme here, in case it offers inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis in something Valentine related. Like some of the following:
-Offering chocolate to the viewer while being nervous
-Offering herself while being covered in chocolate while being embarrassed.

Of course anything else is fine as long as it's in good taste and hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine with your waifu/husbando.

Requesting something valentine's day related with my cool husbando! Maybe holding a box of chocolates from user-chan? Anything else cute is fine though :)

I'm requesting something comfycute valentines related thing with Yukiho please!
If you want something specific, how about preparing some sort of chocolate, or maybe picking out a flower to go with it?
Thanks in advance

Requesting kurome giving me a box of valentines chocolates, or valentines card. Or her receiving one from me.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Requesting love.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) giving her a chocolate strawberry or a chocolate covered banana slice to eat.
-PoV giving a heart-shapped box with a ribbon, and her blushing and being happy or nervous about it.
-Doing the heart hands
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

For Nozomi requester.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
-Larger reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Good evening, everyone!

Valentine's coming up and I'd like to request something cute and romantic of my lovely Tsukihi Araragi!

Some more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m

Something like:
>Giving the viewer chocolate while smiling bashfully
>Recieving flowers (Roses or Orchids) from POV while looking a little embarassed but happy
>At a candlelight dinner with viewer
>Shyly hugging a YES pillow, maybe with rose petals on the bed

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd would always be appreciated!

I wish you all a great weekend!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty love of my life looking super happy with piles upon piles of Valentines Day Chocolates or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it non lewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Humbly requesting anything happy of my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

Maybe him wearing this butler outfit imgur.com/a/Bgep5
And/or saying:
>Would you like a bath? Or perhaps dinner? Or would you like…me?
(at an Aldnoah event when they asked his seiyuu to say a line that would make a girl happy).

Or a PoV of him giving user blue or red roses, since my birthday is on Valentine's day. I wish you a fun and relaxing weekend.

Requesting my waifu on a cute date in celebration of Valentine's Day. Ideas can be from a POV from across a table or holding onto my arm. For something extra, maybe some VN-style dialog boxes mixed in with Fallout-style Skill/Perk checks to woo her.

Or for something really lewd, her "wearing" some decorative cream
imgur.com/a/e85ZQ

Or just in the bath/shower with her
imgur.com/a/C5n0t

For in something unrelated, her wearing the Desert Sorcerer's Set from Dark Souls 2 after the last DLC for DS3 has announced that they're back
imgur.com/a/GVFtR

Requesting my darling Miia, charging up a Love-Love Spirit Bomb, making it as big as a small sun. (i.imgur.com/3KrmYnL.gif)

Or trying her best to read cookbooks, or actually make a delicious batch of chocolate eggs for Valentine's Day with user.

Or for something lewd, Miia kissing me like this. (i.imgur.com/SK7txY2.jpg)

If there's anything else cute, or cool you can think of, I'd be happy to hear or share ideas. Thank you very much.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka receiving a valentine's chocolate, with him blushing or acting surprised because of it.

Anything else nice and cute or romantic is always appreciated, thanks.

Thank you very muchly for the cute second cake user! I really appreciate it. It's adorable and caused me to smile quite a bit. Have a good weekend!

This made me smile as well

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering valentine's chocolates to user
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

She looks adorable! Thank you for drawing her!

Requesting Fuuka playing the Pocky game with the viewer, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Yukino pinning her bangs to the side, similar this this ref photo (i.imgur.com/9jUMjKZ.jpg); enough to reveal her ears and Hello Kitty earrings (ref: imgur.com/a/qb9zL)

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Sharing a book with user/me or just falling asleep as she rests her head on my shoulder
• Sharing a pair of earbuds or just cuddling with user/me
• Jolyne comforting a sad user/me
• Finally, a interaction album with what I can only call my SI included, hope it helps but if it's easier just draw user instead imgur.com/a/UzLsn

Basically, anything romantic at all or preferably Valentine's Day themed, maybe include a wedding ring, would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

What happened to the last thread?

>spoiler
Did you at least thank for the seiyuu switch picture earlier in the weekend. Thats why people keep (you)ing you.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

Requesting date night with Kaede. Something fun like ice skating, riding a Ferris wheel, or making a snowman in the park would be cool. Something bun like visiting a rabbit cafe would be nice as well. Alternately something more intimate like having a fancy dinner, sharing hot drinks while on a stroll, or exchanging chocolates would be very sweet. I'd be extremely grateful for POV or SI (i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png)

Anything cute, lovey-dovey, or SFW sexy for Valentine's or anniversary-related would be much appreciated.

Not him but what? When was that delivered? I signed up for it but haven't seen it mentioned or anything, if I was delivered I'd love to thank the artist, even belatedly.

Requesting Natsuru wearing a ballerinas outfit and stretching her legs, or otherwise anything cute/lewd and valentine's day related. Much appreciated!

not the google form one
a seperate one was done with him and law and itoshiki, apparently started before the google form was made

Requesting Kaito eating a Valentine's themed parfait:
files.catbox.moe/e0nyq1.jpg

Or him tasting a piece of honmei choco.

Or him offering the viewer an umbrella on a rainy day.

Anything else of him that's cute for Valentine's is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

A different one. The signup one hasn't started yet to my knowledge. This was a smaller one with Izaya, Law, and someone else (sensei?)

requesting sophie! with valentines day chocolates and love potions

My request is that I would love chocolates from the one I love, Furude Rika.
Or any other romantic POV.

Ah I see. Guess I'll just keep on waiting for a delivery then, nevermind me.

Requesting my awesome wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Bumping her butt with Ibara for a joint request with and his lovely wife in a friendly manner.

- Her hair being really long like Rapunzel's. A POV of climbing her hair would be amazing.

-Anything else that's cute of her would be appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a good weekend!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52 or anything Valentine's day related.

Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting Kneesocks making some Valentine's chocolates, or giving some to the viewer in POV.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my dearest C.C. welcoming the huddled masses while dressed as Liberty Enlightening the World.

Larger C.C. ref:

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Clothing and relative stance ref:

dropbox.com/s/vb2538tyqckwdxr/liberty enlightening the world ref.png?dl=0

Note: Those things you can't quite see by Liberty's legs are broken chains.

Requesting Kagura wearing a black suit jacket and grey button shirt, holding a bouquet of flowers over her shoulder and/or holding a box of chocolates, please!

Also requesting Kagura and Eureka () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

I see, I guess I got confused and thought I did thank them, which is totally my fault.

I'm sorry for the late reply, but this is really good, and I really am glad to have received it. The expression you gave Izaya is great, and he looks so cool in Sensei's clothes! Once again, I am sorry that I didn't respond sooner and hope you didn't think I didn't like it, because I do. Thank you!

Humbly requesting a POV of my beloved Makoto giving me a heart-shaped box of home-made chocolates for the Valentine's Day, or leaning in for a kiss.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing the bare back sweater.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, and Valentine's related, would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD holding a chocolate heart that reads "I love you" with her hand or with her cleavage, or wearing the virgin killer sweater danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2624593 (backwards is welcomed too danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613285) , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke taking a Valentines Day themed purikura with my SI imgur.com/a/1MOub or a winter date. Handholding encouraged. Refs/Inspiration: imgur.com/a/2y034

Alternatively:
-Wearing one of these St. Louis Blues Jerseys imgur.com/a/cXQwl
-Cosplaying Ryu Hayabusa imgur.com/a/OyS5P
-Being fed or eating chocolate (POV/SI is fine)

Thank you in advance. Anything else as long as he's happy and smiling and nonlewd is welcomed. Remember to take it easy and have fun drawing.

Requesting Yuuko feeding me chocolate (PoV).

Or with a chocolate heart on her cheek for me to lick off.

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• As it's Valentines next week, something along those lines would be nice. Giving Valentines chocolates to SI/user/the viewer or something similar. SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
• With user/SI, wearing matching t-shirts like in imgur.com/a/fU9wJ (maybe having trouble matching them up due to height difference?).
• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Wearing the Virgin Killer Sweater

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

How lewd

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. In-particular I'd like to request something romantic (and preferably POV) for Valentine's Day, anything in that vein would be great. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

(More) specific request ideas:
I'd love to see her wearing this dress, or something similar. (It's based on the Jellyfish from YN, if you're curious) i.imgur.com/jYelrkR.jpg
Her shyly exchanging a Valentine's Day gift with the viewer.
Her lovingly placing a white tulip in a vase. For reference: i.imgur.com/9QDifD1.jpg
Her having a romantic dinner with the viewer.

Or any combination of the above!

Requesting Natsume in either of the following
- sending user a picture of herself partially undressing or wearing naked kneesocks spelling "Come home soon, Valentine" with chocolate icing.
- a POV of her asking for a hug
- happily holding a bouquet of red tulips I grew for her
- anything Valentine's related is cool as well

Kneesocks reference: i.imgur.com/LxojezJ.jpg

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly of her drawn in Riyo-style:
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
Or a Valentine's themed drawing.
Thank you for your consideration.

Requesting anyone of these Valentine's weekend idea's
-pov offering chocolate by mouth
-lace nightgown( lightly see through)
-or sharing a couples drink with my SI like in the ref saying something sweet like " Te amo mi amor~

Requesting *Hyun-ae with yes pillow

or wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

Requesting Shinjiro bashfully accepting some chocolate, looking embarrassed as user adjusts a tie on him, or him holding a rose in his teeth and attempting to be suave. Alternatively, him looking a bit yandere and holding some rope/chains.
Anything handsome or romantic would also be appreciated, thanks for any consideration and take it easy.

Requesting a POV image of presenting Sawyer with a box of chocolates for Valentines day.

Or you can just draw her in a pair of very tight fitting yoga pants emphasizing her butt and thighs, along with a baggy hoodie shirt. Perhaps a pair of sneakers or chucks if you want to make it a full body image.

A third idea I came up with is her just reclining in a couch, dressed in her striped long-sleeved shirt (without the red one), her skirt, and her socks/thigh highs, a relaxed and casual kind of image (as if just coming home from a long day). Optionally with a gamepad in her hands (something fitting for the 90's).

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Have a good upcoming Valentines with your special someone!

Requesting PoV of him either receiving or giving a box of chocolates with a smile.
If you're not a fan of drawing PoV, him holding a chocolate heart with his mouth would be cute.

As usual these are just suggestions so any other Valentine's themed ideas are welcome as well.

WIPs?

Kindly requesting my beautiful fiancée Celica A Mercury.

Since it's nearly Valentine's day, anything loving or romantic would be appreciated, but I have some specific ideas, either

-Her giving or receiving chocolate
-Naked apron

thank you so much

Requesting something cute in POV with Inori for Valentine. Like her receiving/giving a box of chocolates or her baking something in a cute apron.

Anything else cute of her is fine as well. Thank you.

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Happy you like it. I decided to color it.

>Sadly there's no denying it had a lot of problems but at least people can appreciate some aspects of it still, like the soundtrack or the world itself.
It was one of those shows that had a great promise but was cramped into 12 episodes and went into the wrong direction.

Requesting Tamamo!
Anything romantic and couples related for valentines is appreciated! Maybe kissing or hugging. Or a date, maybe sharing a dessert would be nice.
My SI: imgur.com/8kyMiu8

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
This February roughly marks our tenth anniversary! And of course Valentine's very soon!
I would highly appreciate anything cute or romantic. POV encouraged. A few ideas here perhaps imgur.com/a/VR1vV

- Cuddles, headpats, ear rubs.
- Playfully bashful, or teasing. Chocolate in mouth, spread on cheek, heart box in cleavage, that sort.
- A little older, with a more mature sense of embarrassment. Or just simply handing a gift and blushing.
- Something tastefully sexy works too. See also weekly album imgur.com/a/7ZSJs

For more suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything happy/cute for Valentine's Day would be amazing, but if you want specific ideas then this album might be helpful imgur.com/a/fzFnw SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him and have a great weekend.

What a Qt. Good work.

Pretty nice.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra a cute valentine bedsexytime~

additional references as usual imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone~

qt money demon

Requesting Hakodate Omiko holding hands with me from my POV like in the reference, with her holding a box of heart shaped chocolates in her other hand while walking in the park smiling at me.
Anything else is also fine, and happy soon-to-be Valentines Day!

Requesting Rin in the bedroom with an empty box of chocolate telling user that he's not leaving until she burns off all those calories.