Can Fate be considered a fight shounen?

Can Fate be considered a fight shounen?

No but it can be considered trash.

>Nasu: I think Fate is like reading a 15-volume shounen manga all at once. Mahoutsukai no Yoru is more like watching a two-hour movie. I'm not talking about actual length here, but the overall feeling. Compared to Fate's "Conquering the entire restaurant menu" feeling, Mahoutsukai no Yoru is more like "thoroughly enjoying a meal prepared from rigorously selected ingredients."

Some of the manga adaptations have been serialized in Shounen Ace and the other half on Young Ace.

more quality foot pics please

agreed

I saw this pic in like 3 OP's today.

Search "Naturalton", my friend.

Besides naturalton, you can try searching batatata77 too.

That guy has some major samefoot problem.

do Naturalton's books have exclusive pictures or are they just compilations of the stuff he posts on his twitter/Pixiv?

It's almost weird how everyone successful with a new meme intellectual property immediately abandons doing the 1 or 2 things they did well in order to chase mainstream ideas of "how art SHOULD be" and collapses into mediocrity

It's better than those "hand-feet" some anons complain with other images.

Thing is, there hasn't been much feet art released lately. Kinda sad really.

>naturalton thread

For some time now I have stopped to have sexual interest in woman, like any interest at all. What's happening to me Sup Forums?

And no, I'm not gay.

Fate Zero definitely is.

>For some time now I have stopped to have sexual interest in woman, like any interest at all. What's happening to me Sup Forums?
You're g-
>And no, I'm not gay.
Oh.

ED then. See a doctor.