>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc
youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
youtube.com/watch?v=IjP6k6C7yG4
youtube.com/watch?v=krbwZDBBMXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

NUKE THE GOOK WHEN

Love you guys. I'm really depressed.

MAGA
LOVE YOU
MILTON FRIEDMAN
GEOTUS

Just ignore the Finn.

I still believe the changes won't be as exorbitant as Twitter and r/politics are making it out to be.

Sort your life out, mate.

AWOO

does anyone have the full pdf or a link to the FCC decision or the documents that were written up?

Democrats are saying the republican party is of Russian trolls, conspiracy theorists and pedophiles all which are being led by the nose to to do their bidding.

Do a /sip/ one next

>mfw NN butthurt has completely smothered the mixed bag that was Alabama

yo I feel bad for these poor slants
honestly isn't this what America was made for
to liberate these slaves from their miserable masters
like serious these people cant even fight they would probably cheer us

I'd tell you to livestream your suicide, but Comcast charges too much to watch them now.

Posted my ramblings in the last thread and nobody noticed. Fuck it I'll try again.

Just kinda gathering thoughts here, but there's a lot of silver lining in the Doug Jones win.

>Moore lost
I know a lotta ppl here loved him, but all things considered he was pretty crazy. Surely we can all agree on that. While he'd have been a vote for MAGA, he'd have also be an anchor in many ways. But yeah, I know lots disagree so whatev.

>Jones won
Obv. But Jones didn't really run much of a campaign. I mean think about it, this was very much a race in the national spotlight, what do you even know about Doug Jones' policies? He didn't win because of anything he did, he won because Moore lost. That was it. But it fills the left with this idea that lets keep doing what we're doing, we used it to win a seat in Alabama! That's a good thing...we want them to keep screeching about Russia and being all around retarded. That they got a result from it isn't the worst thing.

>Jones is a lame duck
He stands no chance in 2020. Alabama will go back red and that's that.

>Jones knows he's a lame duck
Like all of us, he's professionally driven to succeed. Agree or disagree with his politics, he's a successful dude who has now become a senator in our govt. But he knows that the only chance he has is to rep Alabama and not the Washington Dems. He's Manchin, but like times 10. Bama is so fucking red that self preservation will force him to work with Trump, it's what his base wants.

>It knocks Bannon down a peg
Lets be real, even if Bannon's heart is in the right place, he thinks he's like Trump's wingman when he's really just a guy who's tagged along. The movement is even bigger than Trump, but in this particular moment it is solely owned by Trump...not Bannon, at all. The more things go on the more I realize why Trump got him outta the WW, Bannon's ego had to wear on Trump's nerves.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

This should inspire you

Awoo~vement!

It might be... for the companies, not the users. There's an argument to be made that as monopoly owners of "public space", they're obligated to follow the First Amendment and not censor conservative viewpoints. I suspect that's why plebbit is terrified.

There's a three-hour video in the OP.

You must really be lost to crave for attention here
I hope you feel better

Come on you apes, do you want to live forever?

>Trump continues to do really good things for the country
>leftists continue to hate him and skew bullshit job performance polls

WHEN WILL THE FUCKING GROW UP.

requesting something along this theme

Is this video on YouTube? I missed it.

Love you too user

Life will get better, but make sure you do your best to make it happen. If not for yourself, then for MAGA.

>cause that’s going to happen

Kek

10/10

We all feel the same way but nobody will agree because then we get accused of being reddit.

Top Sleepy

>turk
Is he one of those northern turks that are considered white?

Don't let shitty people live in your head rent-free.

check the OP man jesus

Do not despair.

Your President holds your shield.

>reading the OP

>Great Recession was ten years ago

Nice

I would sacrifice my first born son for trump but stop before I actually did it because God would be like chill dude I was testing your conviction

I still wanted both though ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

Never realized how much Pai reminds me of Trump. He's taking all this hate against him with such good spirit.

they say nothing in the entire video. they refer to "these documents" in the video.

Why are a lot of these suddenly being posted?

Thanks again for the exploitable.
Here's the edit I posted just before the everyone migrated to the new thread

pls r8

S-sorry

"crazy"
ill take crazy over sociopathic any day of the week. fuck your nigger ass silver lining you sound like a bitch rn
all the fraud and propoganda because a guy was "crazy"
you really are a simple fuck.
your thoughts suck dick, next time dont bother
just go cut your lonely self

jews

>posts cat
Very sad, many such cases

He knows everyone who spews bile against him will be getting a visit from the FBI

some dude's just having fun

>the us has never gone 10 years without a recession

We're arguing semantics here because I consider these new sub-suburbs rural America
You used to have City, suburbs rural now you have city, suburbs....its getting a little dark at night in the suburbs sub-suburb...Like parker and Louisville Colorado...

I don't know, it's fun. Someone posted the exploitable and I hate making cutouts so that was nice.

I asked for the exploitable last thread and someone provided

what in the fugg australia

Parker is pretty nice. Roseville too.

>don't give up; cause you have friends
>don't give up; cause you're not beaten yet
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

If Moore won Alabama the shitstorm surrounding him would never end. It'd be a nonstop cycling of GOP cucking and Dem/media shilling.

Trump doesn't need a big distraction like Moore derailing everything when there are good things happening now. Jones winning sucks but it's not a disaster. He either #resists and Alabama swings back red hard in 2020 or he works with Trump and pisses off the Dems.

Lol dumbass, that's all I can say about you. The guy writes an intelligent post and you respond like that? People like you give this board a bad rep, not like you care.

I feel like it never ended.

I mean literal interpretation of the bible. I'm in a very evangelical family and their interpretation of the bible has loosened over the last couple of decades. Times change, people change, yanno?

I'm not talking about Roy Moore's policies, I'm talking about Roy Moore. And I grew up in Kentucky and live in South Carolina, I'm about as south as south can get. Roy Moore was pretty fucking out there even by my boondock standards.

OFFICIAL THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

56% confirmed

yeah basically one of the older Iranic groups that was never tainted by African DNA.

>Shitskins
Gross

Tell that to Michigan, it didn't end here until the 18-24 months and we started a year early with the auto companies busting.

>Thanks again for the exploitable.
No problem. Also 7/10.
>Someone posted the exploitable
That was me. And okay, fun things are fun after all.

>Trump attacks a woman the same way he does men
>he's a sexist
>the left attacks a Pajeet the same way they attack white men
>it's fine

It was made at a time when Australia was looking to the future

But the future never came.

that's such a beta fucking mindset. a guy like moore, assuming the committees sessions was previously on, could've made a lot of difference,the gop and establishment were terrified of him, and the deep state had nothing better than false weak and easily debunked sexual allegations to use, no im afraid you are using bitch ass excuses to not feel like we lost a once in a lifetime senator. much like trump. you are a real disapointment user. very low T and low i.q.

I really don't know why you faggots come here
You hate everyone we make popular

something tells me her milk is still white

>What is a de leveraging

The USA will never stop having these ups and downs until we abolish that damn private central bank. Interest, loans and human error always leads to turmoil.

You know Are Poo has been here at least once

I want those tits so fucking bad

the fuck>?
but what of my points?
don't just focus on the tone ands bad words snowflake

I think it is some dumb cunt eceleb on top of being an ugly shitskin so maybe everyone could take it to plebbit if they wanted to keep posting garbage.

Moore was a shit candidate. Stop fucking campaigning, it's over.

y tho

>once

Vote for McSally for Senate

Just goes to show that liberals are intellectually dishonest.

I agree with everything, except this. I'll believe it when i see it
>Bama is so fucking red that self preservation will force him to work with Trump

Guys, what does "chigga" mean?

I heard some black guy on CNN earlier at college (yep, they leave it on in the lounge area of some buildings) and i was really surprised it wasnt censored.

Is that like....the safe way to say nigga?

What did he mean by this?

No seriously

>Ajit Pai is one of the milf brigade/milk posters
He's got to be here daily

all the reddit fearmongering about NN is hilarious, not even my liberal mother fell for it.

Like a flea

exactly right. GOP voters should have stayed with him. related video here. I enjoy Manning's theatrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=IjP6k6C7yG4

Every one knows it too, even the diehards. Now if still support him over a Dem normally, but I do understand why some voters felt squeamish about voting for him, especially because if the allegations (whether or not they were 100% accurate). The dude was just radioactive and Trump knew it from the beginning. Bannon had to go suck his own dick like usual and muck everything up. He overstayed his welcome, and his influence helped to cost us an easy Senate seat.

youtube.com/watch?v=krbwZDBBMXM

>look Bill, I made a beer!

Can't be that bad though, I mean your only real problems are poisonous animals, rich chinese, and you got gay marriage. There isn't enough lebos and abos to ruin everything, right?

>we
>Sup Forums is one person
Nuke yourself