BORUTO anime

The new anime will start in two months and is supposed to be completely original (there's nothing to adapt from the manga anyway).
What kind of content are you expecting?
Will this created a sort of alternative universe, completly detached from the manga?

Does it have the potential to be good, unlike Naruto (shippuden)?

It'll be shit.

> starting in 2 months
sauce?

I just finished naruto after stopping for 3 years.
I´m hyped and have high hopes

Sarada is a miracle of the universe

april is in two months

The blond fuck had a son?
More cancer incoming

man, it's been 2 years and you didn't know. There's already a movie and manga about him

Depends on how much focus is actually put on Boruto. It seriously needs to be able to spread the focus around more than how it was in the movie, where only Boruto is brought along to help the old generation. Like I think Boruto and Sarada following in the footsteps of their father's rival rather than their own father is an interesting idea, but wasted if Sarada is treated more like how her mother was treated in the story than her father. And I think Mitsuki could be interesting if they gave him more of an overarching story or goal.

The movie was about Boruto himself, but Kishi also wrote about sarada, who had a whole spin off for herself,so I don't worry about it. In that, She still had more focus than Boruto.

I'm worried about Mitsuki though. I hope he wont turn out like sai. I don't want him to be put aside because his teamates are Naruto's son and Sasuke's daughther and I don't want him to become a third wheel either.

Honestly I don't know if it can be good if Kishi is doing the writing. He completely lost his touch in part 2 and the ending of Pain's arc and onward proved it.

Can I watch this without watching the Naruto series since they're basically being trained from older characters?

It'll probably be decent.

They should kill off Naruto and make it a revenge story.

> Boruto looks annoying and punchable
> Girl (?) on the left looks weird
> No idea what that albino-looking thing at the bottom is

>Honestly I don't know if it can be good if Kishi is doing the writing
Then I have good news for you: he isn't. It's being written by a new guy. Except this guy is also writing the manga, co-wrote the movie and one of the post-manga novels.

Be careful what you wish for.

Nah, the writer has not been announced yet but kishi is involved and wants to make it "better thn naruto" . I also doubt Kodoshi can write the manga and the anime, with different stories at the same time

So long as you know the basic gist and have watched the movie, yeah.

Whoever the writer is, they're taking pointers from Kodachi since it's his script that's being adapted. Only the first arc is original content.

She wants the B

All I want is more Salad doujins

But we don't know if the second arc will adapt the manga. they said it would completely original. Nothing else. Anyway Kishi is also involved with the manga

They're all awful anyway

>Like I think Boruto and Sarada following in the footsteps of their father's rival rather than their own father is an interesting idea
This is probably what's going to make or break the series for me. I don't expect it to have center stage, but they've spent time establishing Sarada's dream of being Hokage, and if they don't follow through with that, then this will just be another disappointment no matter how well they handle Boruto himself.

>What kind of content are you expecting?
Will there be some people which going to complain it's 100% filler?

Of course. Some people just can't stand the idea of anime-only content.

So long as it's good content, I don't care. Problem with most filler is that it isn't good.

Nothing about Naruto can be good.

It'll be shit, and that is what I expect of it so I won't watch it.

People with shit taste will watch every second as Kishimoto craps down their throat. They will wipe their mouths and say "please Sir, can I have another?"

something that is completely different from the spinoff manga i hop. because from what ive seen its a complete pile of dogshit

Pretty sure they'll start with Gaiden first.

>Wanting 700 chapters of a revenge obsessed Boruto
Yeah, because we really need the equivalent of "I'll bring Sasuke back"

What an original opinion. I think I'll print it out and frame it on my wall.

Boruto should be a supporting protagonist, focus of story should be spread around the tinier cast, but should be mainly on Salad
More development of Sasuke and Salad's relationship, have Sauce get his commupance by her
Backstory on the Ootsukis, have them be slave race, introduce masters, not as villains
Use more Greek-Hindu mythology and modern horror stories, emphasis on Greek and horror
Bort's character development should be on developing more compassion and empathy for others, and awareness of their suffering
Remove Kawaki
Make Salad into SFW Bayonetta

I just hope they make Konohamaru competent, unlike how they did in the movie.
But it's weird how Boruto didn't get a lot from his parents, I mean, he didn't get the Byakugan from Hinata and he doesn't have a ridiculous ammount of Chakra like his dad does. At least Himawari has the Byakugan.

>and he doesn't have a ridiculous ammount of Chakra like his dad does
Because he's not a Jinchuuriki. If anything he's closer to Minato.

The manga is just a re telling of the movie. It's not that bad. But the art style isn't quite good. It's getting better though

"original" user, wich means not an adaptation of anything.

> What kind of content are you expecting?
Well, I never be a Sasuke fan in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden ( i only like the fights whit Deidara and Killer Bee) , but in Boruto he was the best part of the movie, he is a good sensei, little cold whit his wife and daughter.
He is like the "new Jiraya" but in other way, he was badass in all the fights in the movie, definitely Adult Sasuke is the best Sasuke.

Well...
This might just be a tease from kishi but still...

Kishi doesn't have an original thought in his brain does he?

>Sarada with MS Sharingan
Oh sweet fucking jesus there goes half the village again

It's okay, she doesn't even glow

The very first chapter was a flash forward with half the village in ruins. It didn't look like Sarada had anything to do with it.

Implying she won't get Susanoo.

>manga
Anime is gonna be an anime original story THANK FUCKING CHRIST

The anime will start with an original story, but you're fucking brain dead if you don't think it'll pick up where the manga starts shortly after.

The manga's mostly just been a recap of the movie, and it's monthly. There's no way the anime doesn't outpace it.

havent watched Naruto all the way through, didnt they have a shitload of completely overpowered characters at the end? Wont every threat in this follow-up be easy to resolve by Sasuke/Naruto ex machina?

Sasuke spends most of the time in other dimensions and Naruto is stuck behind a desk all day in Konoha as Hokage

yeah but if anything would attack the village would it even be a believable threat now that everybody knows that Naruto could probably kill it with his eyes closed?

I heard the Shippuuden anime is adapting the novels and it's actual relevant shit. Which episode should I start watching at?

Well unless whatever attacks the village could somehow fuck up Naruto. I mean, it isn't even that hard. All you have to do is rip Kurama out of him and he'll die

Kishi talked about it in a recent interview

>Attack the Village. Again.

They should just go back to something like the Mist Arc.

Let this series end already jeez.

Zabuza and Haku were shit villains that had no ambition. Nothing would have changed in the grand scheme of things if they had won that battle, except for the fact that Team 7 wouldn't have been around to help stop later, more ambitious villains with actual goals.

I expect them to let it die already.
A fucking spaniatd 400 years ago killed his most notorious character, because he knew it was time, why can't they do the same?

They were good villains, but the action was subpar compared to what came later on.

>Those issues concern me
Probably because he's run dry on creative ideas.

>They were good villains
In order to be good villains, there have to be actual consequences for them winning.

Zabuza's goal was a coup against the Mizukage which he was seeking funds for, it would've been interesting to see how him being alive would've paid off because Mei eventually leads a successful revolt against the mind controlled Yagura during the time skip.

And Mei would have overthrown Zabuza when he proved to be no better than Yagura. Him winning would have resulted in nothing happening that didn't already happen.

The consequence is a dead main cast. That's enough for most people.

>And Mei would have fucked Zabuza
FTFY

>The consequence is a dead main cast. That's enough for most people.
Except that wouldn't actually happen. Either they would find a way to survive, or we'd get a new main cast. Zabuza and Haku themselves would remain irrelevant.

>>And Mei would have fucked Zabuza over
FTFY

>>>And Mei would have fucked Zabuza over a table
FTFY

It won't have Sakura, so it's better than Naruto shippuden already. I'm hyped and hopeful.

Zabuza not surviving means the guy who would've been her husband died, thus fucking her over for life.

>>>>And Mei would have flung a table at Zabuza

Sakura is Sarada's mother, she is almost certainly going to be in it.

Wait scratch that, Sakura is back as Saradas mom. Fuck this show in the ass

This. No Sakura is already a huge plus

Who the fuck cares? Maid Dragon is the only anime in 2017 that matters

>>>>>And Mei would have flung a table at Zabuza after having sex with him

>Sakura is Sarada's mother, she is almost certainly going to be in it
Because parents in Naruto always get such huge spotlight

>>>>>>And Mei would have flung a table at Zabuza after having sex with him
Fair enough, I feel like this is as big a compromise as we're gonna get.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have all had moderately important parts thus far. It's possible the trend won't continue, but I was just trying to get that user to temper his expectations.

>Boruto is a better Naruto
>Salad is a better Sakura
>Mitsuki is a better Sasuke/Sai
>minimal Uchiha drama
>no gay romance subplots (yet)
>reduced powerlevels since kids are the focus again
>Kishi isn't writing it
I'd say it has a fair shot at being decent, maybe even good.

Also storm 4 DLC

>What kind of content are you expecting?
Cowtits Hina. I don't need breast cancer Hina from the manga.

>no gay romance subplots (yet)
Dis little nigga havent read the Mitsuki Gaiden yet...

That's just Orochimaru being Orochimaru

Wait, what happened with Orochimaru?

He made a test tube baby and brainwashed him to want to fuck the Hokage's son

I see.

The Boruto manga has very few original moments that didn't appear in the movie, so even if the anime starts with original content, they will re-use the content from the movie later, that's my bet.

Probably. That makes the most sense.

Pretty sure Mitszuki and Boruto are the continuation of the sun and moon symbology and all the homo implications that go with it.

Thats not Shoukoku no Altair

They would be if Kishi were still writing the series, but he's not. I'm sure it'll get referenced a few times

Post time skip sarada is going to be best girl just you fucking wait.

>going to be
>implying she isn't already

Kishi can write decent stuff if you give him enough time
Just look how Gaiden and Boruto movie turned out

I do not know. Salad is an Uchiha, and Mitzuki seems to be a supporting character

I know what to expect.
Puro Rellerindo.

I'm worried that even if they do make Sarada hokage, she's going to be treated like Tsunade was. Just an afterthought that in the end doesn't really contribute much as hokage or get any wins.

Nah, she is an Uchiha, she will be wanked to death

She probably won't take the title of Hokage until near the end of the series no matter what. I'm just hoping they use her drive to become Hokage to keep her relevant, and that she stays on par with Boruto throughout the series.

Gaiden was okay, the only real entertainment was Sakura potentially being a cuckquean. Boruto was solid, but he had help writing that one.