National Geographic predicted what Americans will look like in 2050

And it’s beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cl-lirawV8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No..... no. This isn’t real life

they are all ugly

Those aren't Americans, just a bunch of shit-skin invaders and their vermin offspring.
Americans are 100% white like me.

I'm in tears, it's so, so beautiful

It will look worse, believe me.
Some of these mongrels still have white features, in real life it will all be BROWN as fuck. Look at my flag, i know what i'm talking about. Mixed babies tend to lose most of their white characteristics. If they keep something, it will be lost when it's their turn to get mixed.

simply beautiful

I'm ok with this.

Thing is, it won't happen. "Social justice" has become far too popular, and they're going to segregate our population as soon and as much as they can, and ostracize anyone with even a drop of white blood in their veins.

Why would the Jews want to destroy this?

jelousy

the thing to understand about jews is they are like children with massive vocabularies. they have insane verbal IQ but arent actually that smart or mature and so they act like teenagers.

They can be interesting or insightful singularly but once enough of them get together its a no adults allowed clubhouse.

Meh, by 2150 they'll look completely different as genetic modification becomes a thing. Don't worry OP, race will be such a bullshit idealism next century. They'll look back at our archaism and laugh their perfect jaws off.

Besides, you'll probably be dead before 2050 anyway.

top google search 2050 "why are americans so ugly"

OP's mutts have a higher rate of colored eyes than Sup Forums

>The eye and hair colours being that diverse
No. The Amerimutts of the future are more likely to all have thick black frizzy hair + brown soul-less eyes.

>civicnationalism.jpg

top google search 2150 "why are americans almost biologically perfect?"

top Japanese (american) google search 2150 "where did the japanese natives and mayans go?"

Roasted. Nice1 Japan.

I went to australia on business to google hq sydney last year. You have some fucking hot blondes user. Gotta admit. You're still a business proxy of ours, but damn you have some hot women. They loved my murican accent, and damn can they suck a dick.

They all look so confused

le 30% face

Everybody where's lipstick?

Leftest propaganda.

I'll be fucking all the 19 year old pussy when I'm 50, nice. Look at all those ugly fucks

gross, America is a failed experiment.

Come have all the aussie blondes you like mate

Another for you

ABOMINATIONS!

>National negrographic

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

this is horrible

this pic always gets me

holy shit...this is the future....kill me now

I don't like it.

Wow I haven't seen this thread before....

You are exactly right! If black, hispanic, asian people say they are pro-whatever their race, nobody bats an eye! But if a white person says it, you are instantly labeled as a RACIST! They have used RACIST so much about bull shit that it doesn't even bother me if somebody calls me a RACIST anymore.

I would love to destroy that too, if you know what i mean

>RACIST!
This term is now Politically Incorrect.
Correct usage: Race Realist

literally zero blacks :)

next wave of those people will be white :)

so everyone will be a nigger?

That's a child, nigger.

These phoneposter screencaps trigger me every time. Why not just crop it or save the photo?

Here's what retards don't understand:

Even if the chart is true (which I doubt), a non-white country will be a shithole anyway. Whites will just move to a new land. By the year 2050, whites will have a white paradise somewhere else while America collapses.

Could you imagine niggers trying to run America? It will fall apart in days.

LMFAO, I love this pic.

>my standard of beauty if the one that is true

yes, yes, of course I must check my white privilege

OPs pic is what cucks believe in their fanhtasy world.

This is what people will actually look like if they get their way.
>pic related

Jews can only mate with Jews.
So where are the Jews in that picture?

its over

you are ded

>throwing in some mutts with dyed hair is supposed to make it less shitty to look at

They all look half down syndromed.

jewishness is passed down through the maternal line. anyone in that picture could be jewish.

National Geographic doesn't even seem to hide their love of white genocide anymore.

not true, we will look like brazillians

We never even had that. We were a country of well meaning anglos and germany's rejects, not nordic folk. Some settled in the far north up by Canada but not a lot.

Go find a 99.9999% white town and people look British, but less inbred.

National Geographic clearly doesn't know about geography as whites in majority white areas will continue to look white, blacks don't racemix much, and for the most part America is still segregated. This is what the major cities in California would look like if it wasn't overrun by hispanics. Bye bitch.

>Lies Funderburg
>Lise Kristin Funderburg(born July 27, 1959) is an American writer and editor. She is the author ofPig Candy: Taking My Father South, Taking My Father Home,andBlack, White, Other: Biracial Americans Talk about Race and Identity.One of the first books to explore the lives of adult children of black-white unions,Black, White, Otheris a core text in the study of American multiracial identity.[1]
Ok?

>no source
Wow cool

They don't know about demographics either because most race mixing occurs in the lower class and mentally ill

>my genes are trash
>but i can save them!
>come here, kawaii chan! rove me rong time!

A real life vampire

LITERALLY BRAZIL/ SOUTH AFRICA 2.0

hahahahahahaha

reminder that Nat Geo is now owned by crypto-jew Murdoch's News Corp, and any "liberal" bias in their writing is just Emmanuel Goldstein tier agitprop to keep right wingers foaming
follow the puppet strings

What the average white American males will look like by 2050.

T-the horror!

Could be worse

Praun2Forever Pepe?
rarest of them all
youtube.com/watch?v=cl-lirawV8U

DELET THIS!!

The sooner a comet smashes into this pathetic planet and ends our miserable existence the better.

today the face of America is racist grandpa

Nippon bringing the bantz as per usual

The eyes will all be brown, because if your racemix enough times it will always result in brown eyes.

So... they will just look like Mexicans?

>Blue and green eyes
Fuck off the first thing when a people get niggered is their eyes and hair taking the colour of shit,then comes the skin and the bone structure.

She has that typical face that I feel sorry for. No idea why man, it's just that some type of faces I feel weird about. I cannot hate them, these people need help and guidance as I can see in their eyes a general benevolence.

I do understand abbos and niggers are animals (never seen this face among niggers) but sometimes I find a face like this and it tells me, there are good ones out there.

>le 56

This is already what Los Angeles looks like.

SAVED

nice

it wont happen with the hate that has been acumulating this years all etnick group will be more isolate than even,and once european american lost the power of the mayority what posibilitate more intergration will be finished.
the interracial marriage will go down once the whites lost power

look at canada that the future intermarriage is going down

AMERICA YES

Isn't this what Europe will eventually become also?

Correct. Some swedish variant potatoniggers, hardcore religious types, from småland did go to america but not that many in comparison to the rest. you're basically anglos turned white anglo-mongrels and then turned into.. what you are today. Sorry to say it.

I can vouch I'm a mut. Mostly Italian-Slavic-German-English-PuertoRican-Arab
And I'm fucking ugly. Stop this now America

wrong

This is complete crap, genes for bright hair and bright eyes are recessive and would be flushed down the toilet in a multicultural society.

Kek fuck beat me to it.

A rich jew somewhere is furiously jerking off to this.

Oy vey indeed.

Its not jealousy, its lack of control.

They have not been able to ever control white people. Thats why theres a literal war against us.

Kek

Lmao. Really? Wheeler is in on it too? This is just a joke. This is a skit. This isn't real.