Shia Islam can defeat all Zionist/Jews

Would you be willing to convert to Shia Islam if it meant you can BTFO all Sunni (Sunnis are the ones who form all the rape gangs across Europe) and Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I follow the God of the Bible because he's the creator, and Jesus his son who died for my sins

>shia islam can defeat the jews
>gets nuke facility bombed

Wahhabi or die cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0
Sunnis seem like Zionist puppets. Saudi is pro Israel and ISIS is aided by Israel

No, dirty sand nigger

The issue with the Shia is that they are ultimately too cucked. Iran's youth have become mostly irreligious and many are outright atheist, meanwhile the Ayatollahs continue sending what few religious Shia men are left to their deaths in various conflict zones, mainly against other Muslims.

It stems back to the Iran-Iraq war. They sacrificed the best of the Iranian Shia population while the secularists/atheists simply avoided the war and stayed at home. The most fanatical Shia ended up dying, they even sent their kids to die by the tens of thousands so they could clear out minefields. As a result, in Iran today it was mostly the atheist youth who survived the war, while the religious Shia youth died. And this is why Iran is so pozzed today.

In this essence Iran is fighting its WW1/WW2 style wars, where the best of its religious and genetic stock are being killed while its cowardly weak, atheistic stock sits back and enjoys the fruits of hard men dying for their privileges.

> they even sent their kids to die by the tens of thousands so they could clear out minefields.
I can't locate a primary source that proves that had happened and I can't exactly trust secondary source news outlets as a means for information considering they were the same shitheads who spread the Syrian chemical weapons bullshit. I doubt Iran's military would be so fucking retarded...
I'm studying the middleeast

Regardless whether that particular anecdote is true or not, it underlines the point that the Iranians are wasting their best, most religious men, while the atheists and irreligious sit back at home and fornicate, drink alcohol and act like utter degenerates.

The Ayatollahs would like to curb this, but their hands are tied by the degeneracy of their own youth. This degeneracy is ultimately their own fault for having and continuing to get so many Shias killed in bloody sectarian wars while allowing their atheists to multiply and destroy them internally.

God knows what future Iran has now, with the religious theocratic government at loggerheads with its increasingly atheistic population. Also, do you believe Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons? If yes, why would other Ba'athists also not use chemicals?

Anyway, your idea is interesting. Although I myself prefer Sunni Islam, I do wonder how Europeans would handle Shia Islam. Have a bump.

Islam is worse.

So you mean they are moving out of the dark ages finally??

What a relief, other countries will follow.

When the muslims were told to breed for Allah back in the late 70's, early 80's, they forgot that having too many kids each meant less time with each kid, therefore heaps slipped through the cracks and turned away from religion.

AHAHAHAHHA

No, because their theocratic government will never give up power and will never stop following Islam. But many in their youth are atheist, so it is causing tensions in their society.

At least that is from what I have seen and read online.

i would kill myself if i was forced into religion. fuck that spiritual noise

Have another (bump).

Thanks. Shia Muslim populations becoming more secular isn't surprising considering their past. The reason I consider Shia Islam as an option is due to the fact that those who practice it seem the most compatible with the west and traditional western values while still being able to fight against Zionism and cultural apathy/decadence. Sunni Islam and those who practice it seem to not be compatible with the west considering how they act across Europe. Plus, the House of Saud seems to be working with the State of Israel and have been incorporated in the banking industry.

>Iran's youth have become mostly irreligious and many are outright atheist

Isn't this simply their Indoeuropean ancestry breaking through? Expecting the descendents of semi-nomadic cattle herders to stick to a monotheistic religion forever...

inb4 bullshit ... religiosity and individualism ARE genetically inheritable

Not all forms of Islam are the same. Some are far more "loose" for lack of a better term.
Being a Shia isn't as strict as being a Sunni from what I've seen. Basically don't eat pork, don't drink alcohol and fast every once in awhile. Not drinking alcohol is beneficial to society and if remember correctly, new research has shown that fasting can help with Neurogenesis

Already had multiple breakthroughs with DMT

No religion can ever cage my spirit.

The problem is that today being compatible with Western values means being totally pozzed. The Salafists also wouldn't be acting so badly if Europeans were still moral and conservative like in the 19th century. But the way Westerners behave today is totally alien to traditional cultures, and increasingly this sort of Western culture is becoming dominant across the world.

But they aren't returning to their Zoroastrian roots, their youth is just absorbing Western globalist rootless culture. You know, the whole LGBT, feminism, cuck stuff, etc.

good, bring everyone on a level playing field rather than spreading religion by the sword

Fun fact. In Orthodox Christianity we also fast for almost two months before Christmas. Are there no fasting periods in Catholicism?

> The problem is that today being compatible with Western values means being totally pozzed.
I meant traditional Western values like those held pre WW2. Sunnis seem too totalitarian and aggressive in their ideology and their religion carries a sense of degenerate supremacy that permits their men to act as degenerates when dealing with Non-Sunnis. Correct me I'm wrong but the west has been allied with Sunni Muslim countries and has been staunch enemies with Shia Muslim countries for decades now but in proportion to their respective population, Sunnis seem to commit more havoc.
> But the way Westerners behave today is totally alien to traditional cultures, and increasingly this sort of Western culture is becoming dominant across the world.
Completely true, sadly neo-liberalism and neo-marxism has made our culture decadent... demonizing any sort of traditional societal roles and monopolizing institutions of influence like academia.

Complete and total collapse .. SMOD level event is the only thing that will reset this make believe sky Fairy (((make_believe)))..man made bull shit from all man made "religions".

>bring everyone on a level playing field
Except we wont be a level playing field, the Zionist Globalist will dominate everything and everyone else will be their pawns.