I want that mug

is it really that big

He's compensating for something else

for you

yes

Absolutely based

For you

this fucking memer

I have a mug like that, except it says "Size matters." I only bought it because the print is upside down due to factory defect and I thought it looked funny.

it's even bigger boy

>Literally everyone on the internet is opposed to removing net neutrality
>Sup Forums supports it anyway
Why?

Answered your own question.

Literally everyone on the internet is a retarded monkey so why the fuck would anybody listen to what they want?

Because we hate the people who want to keep it.

Sup Forums doesnt support it, they are literal paid shills. quit being a newfag and lurk more

the rest of the people on here who support it, support it because "le memes" and "lol it pisses off reddit" and they believe anything a shill tells them because "le troloolololol". They're idiots basically

That's a big Reese's peanut putter cup

Look at them chad sized hands

it's good on principle to dissent from anything "literally nobody" opposes

Because people on the internet are easily propagandized retards

Yes goy, everyone supports it, it must be a good thing.

Read this. It debunks all your NN talking points.

>disagreeing with me makes you a shill
what a fucktard

back to lebbit you go dumb cunt

slimey limey btfo

>the chad pajeet

2005 Madison River Communications was blocking VOIP services, FCC stopped them
2005 Comcast denied access to p2p services without telling their customers, FCC stopped them
2007-2009 AT&T blocked skype and other VOIPs because it meant competition for their phones
2011 MetroPCS tried to stop all high data streaming. Stopped by the FCC, and then they sued the FCC and were put down
2011-2013 AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon were blocking access to google wallet because they all had their own digital wallet systems
2012 Verizon demanded that google block tethering apps on androids because it let owners get around their $20 tethering fee. They got fined $1.25 million
2012 AT&T tried to block access to FaceTime (an Apple service) unless customers paid more money.
2015-2017 every major provider stated that the only thing that stopped them from favoring content providers was FCC regulations under title 2

>letting minorities (who's families only came here in in the last generation) with no connections to the common people make laws for your country
how did we let this happen, how did this shithead even get to power?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Oh look, the monkey can copy and paste.

>MetroPCS
Literal nigger-tier service.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Reposting literal r*ddit propaganda
You have to go back.

Alright Ill givem that one, anyone who fucks with The Limey cant be all bad

Nice try with shill inception retard.

>ISPs will not block or throttle legal content
>"""legal""""
Can't wait for these fucktards to start deciding what's legal and what's not. Some SJW ISP is gonna decide Sup Forums is hate speech and derp there goes that.

Because when combined with the Global Engagement Center from the NDAA for 2017, it becomes an orwellian nightmare of censorship and propaganda.

The fuck is wrong with his hands?

use your brain

thats an awfully hot coffee pot

>In my ass you go, mutt

For you

>supporting a thing that doesn't benefit you at all and gives power to corporate jews
yeah, your right, you're worse than a shill you absolute basement dweller

FTC is now in charge, not the FCC. fuck off retard

BECAUSE REDDIT SUPPORTS IT SO I HAVE TO BE AGAINST IT BECAUSE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP AND Sup Forums TOLD ME TO

fuckin baba's friend handing him the stick

For his poo?

Is that fucking Bell at the bottom?
Literally doesn't even matter for Americans, your Internet is cheap as fuck anyways
I'm pretty sure NN repeal won't affect non Americans but I could be wrong. In any case, fuck big telecom in canada

Hmm
>Federally mandated, enforced, and over-regulated "neutrality" of all traffic and content before customer access
or
>fair existent legal regulation via commission and a freedom of speed and access for the creator, user, and consumer

I wonder why...

fucking normies have been force fed propaganda for too long and most of them gladly swallowed it.

They also pretty much perfectly named their poison pill in 2014/15 for this exact reason.

NN was all in the name of getting Obama's cronies paid gobs of ISP fee money to cewnsor the internet as they saw fit, this is our best chance not to have that happening anymore.
Thank you Mr. President. Thank you Poo who slew.

what a mindless mash of meaningless buzz-words

you come off as a full throttle retard here, repealing net neutrality could literally kill Sup Forums and other free anonymous sites like it, there is literally no argument in favor of getting rid of it. it's literally internet FREEDOM or isp OWNERSHIP, it's really fucking simple

Big mug for big hands.

and you come off as a hysterical fear-monger

that's an awfully big coffee mug, this guy sure loves jokes it seems, he must be enjoying every minute of all these retarded shills' endless salt

>sips on liberal teers
>There's "Reee" on the mug.

I LOVE THIS GUY!!

wew

What an Asshole

Do you start to hate things you enjoy because someone you hate also enjoys said thing?

mind you he's the first Indian in America to even do anything noteworthy
in the country for how long? and all they have to show for it is destroying freedom
Normies basically have no opinions on poo loos in general
but lets make the entire race pay

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
>you can still drive memes right into the ground

I would rather the internet get completely shutdown than ever have a democrat in any position to make a decision. I will literally vote and support anything that would piss off libs, i don't give a fuck about any so called 'issues'. This is the greatest and most powerful country in the entire continent.

>people i dont like dont want it so i want it
The absolute state of pol

kek

Retards like you are what's going to get us another commie president in 2024

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Respect cheque

UUUU
U
U
U

>I'm David Brock, and I have nothing better to do with my life at 2am on a friday

>this is the greatest and most powerful country in the entire continent.
Can't tell if you're retarded or just grasping for straws.

They don't understand it and are only doing it because their just as ignorant youtube celebs tell them its in their best interest(while never, EVER actually giving much detail at all).

Four euw

>reese's advertising
Is that how he can afford to pay off my politicians

Tbh Pajeet Pai is pretty based

Yes. When I saw John Oliver got a bigger mug I thought that was rude and petty.
Glad to see Pai wrecked him

>I will literally vote and support anything that would piss off libs
I can't tell if you're a fucking shill or not. This is exactly why people think we're fucking retarded

>tfw you do and there's nothing you can do to change it, even though you're aware of it

This guy is fucking awesome.

>netflix, google, open foundation literally paying for pro NN propaganda

It has its pros and cons to be honest.

Back then internet speeds were much slower. They weren't fast enough to stream television channels. But now that its fast enough, ISPs which are cable companies as well are losing money because everyone is cord cutting and switching to the internet. After all, why have television service when you can watch television online? Better yet pirate it? So then the ISPs decided to get greedy and propose this idea of charging for different services. THAT is the origin of net neutrality. This is why net neutrality is good. But it isn't perfect. Having net neutrality means that the government regulates the internet, which isn't that great. But keep in mind, ISPs regulating the internet is not as great either; most ISPs are left leaning anyway, so they will censor conservative outlets as well.

Furthermore, the free market can't fix it very easily either since Comcast, TWC, etc. lobby the government and make it really hard for local fiber companies and smaller ISPs to offer services at a cheaper cost. This may stem from the fact that they were previously tasked by the government in laying down cables. As a result, the big cable companies can collude and start sending frivolous lawsuits that bankrupt the smaller ISPs.

What is needed is stronger anti-trust laws. Also, I am sure that using VPNs can circumvent any weird service/website charging that cable companies do. If you use VPNs, the issue of Net Neutrality becomes a moot point since ISPs can't see what you do or what you browse? The only downside? The bottleneck is at the VPN side. But paying money for a decent VPN service should fix that. In a way, it's good since it forces you to have slightly more privacy.

Hey we should repeal the FDA while we are at it. It’s not like corporations can ever be evil, they always want the best for consumers.

U U
U U

>they are coming for your 4chans
Stopped reading there. The fact that such a dumb fucker wrote such a long post is disgusting

and what evidence do you have that they WON'T censor or restrict access to certain media?

I'm waiting.

thank you Jesus

this fucking guy

That's are some vague assurances. The word "may" is in there. What it amounts to is that ISPs can now try anything and the FCC will see what the public tolerates.

Good bye Americans. You won't he missed from the Internet.

What a huge price jump between the lowest two plans.

Rightwing websites have been already shut down. Google Facebook and youtube censor already.
NN has nothing to do with censorship you are a worthless piece of human garbage die.

When Americans are charged an administration fee for accessing adult and controversial content on Sup Forums the website is likely to improve drastically. That is one upside.

>implying google, facebook, and youtube are the entire internet

go back to the_Donald

look at this mongoloid. reese's are known as pieces. he needs to drink a big brown mug of pieces because he has no balls