Youjo Senki

>using loli Hitler's upcoming struggle to taunt her
Being X is a dick and he deserves to be shot multiple times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m997QFCEHHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to dick Tanya multiple times.

this

You better take responsibility

I'd give her the comfy, conflict free life she wants.
Or bring the Third Reich into power, whichever's fine with me

>Being X
This nickname makes me cringe so hard. Edgiest part of the story.

You would unironically be tricked by the devil, praise it as God and go spread its evil across the world, wouldn't you?

So when do you think this will get the aot treatment and toss the characters into a school setting?

I wouldn't praise shit, I'd just call it god because that's what it called itself, it's still fine to tell it to fuck off but being like "hur hur, god doesn't exist, I'll just give you a random nickname" makes me think of edgy teenagers.

God is a title, not a name. To call a being like this God, is an affront to His divine name and implies you accept it as the heavenly father, which is the last thing salaryman wants to do.

Around summer

Anyone mind TL'ing this?

Is it true next week is a recap episode?

>Do you have a visa?

And this?

bitches better Honor the Jingos

>No visa.

You know that's a guy right?

>she
user that's a dude with a little girl's body.

its not gay if its a femine vagina

Why are atheists so fucking retarded?

>This thing right in front of me doesn't exist
>No amount of evidence is good enough
>But I'll dedicate all my time to killing it

You know it has the body of a little girl and a vagina but no dick of any kind, right?

It just makes it better.

It's a girl you retard.

Tanya don't doubt Being X's existence, she doubts that Being X is a God.

It's gay if you know it's a grown

So what if mentally it's a guy, physically she's a girl and that's all that matters.

take religious discussion elsewhere

But thats not whats happening at all.

Youjo has been great so far, shame about next week. Regardless, their episodes always seem so short because of how much I enjoy them.
This is an endless conversation, I think one the replies was that she's like a post op tranny; just without all the nasty surgeries

Grown ass man

>can't tell if bait or actual retard because Sup Forums is unironically like this these days

Nah mate, you can still acknowledge something like god exists without having to praise, if this thing is doing as much as turning you into a little girl and sending you to another world of course it's something higher than you are no matter how much you want to deny it.

We dont have a board for religious discussion.

nazi loli thread must suffice

I imagine that'd go about this well.
youtube.com/watch?v=m997QFCEHHk

did you just use an anime as an argument against atheism?

It's not gay if it's cute

In this case Tanya realizes X has some super reality warping powers given that they've been alive in another world for 9 years. So either he's been delusional and dying under a train for a while or x is as close to a god as possible

And it's still not God, stupid. Doesn't matter what the fuck you call it, it's not God.

she hasnt even hit puberty yet!

Ok, trolling it is.

That seems like a decent equivalent type of situation

It's a literal man trapped in a girl's body, you're trolling

Atheist don't believe in god because there's no proof, as soon as something like this happens there's proof, after that you're just being in denial and looking edgy when you ask the thing to write you a letter with facts supporting it is god.

Nah. Fuck off m8.

Or maybe it's a little girl with a soul of an adult?

I wouldn't mind a SoL with senki characters actually.

Well, Tanya is the latest ressurection of the Salaryman spirit. The only difference between her, and all the other ressurections that have happened during all human life, is that she remembers her past life perfectly.

The only difference between salarymans this, and many last ressurections is simply some extra information left over that was not deleted as usual.

Spirits are agender. She has a femine vagina.

Danke

>so, um... where's all the beer and classic rock you mentioned?

Stop replying to bait.

Arigato

An adult male. He retained his memories of his life as a man. It's a man for sure, he's live probably 3 times the length of his current life as a man

>implying its not just regular healthy discussion, and you are just too fragile.

Sup Forums fragility is a terrible thing

In that scenario you don't know how things work outside your dimension aside from the fact that this thing exists. So it's entirely possible it isn't god.

>there's proof
No. Literally nothing outside of cogito ergo sum is absolute. You're just retarded and have the juvenile mindsets of an undeveloped child, so you jump into absolute conclusions like a subhuman animal.

Stop thinking with your fucking cock.

I dunno man she looks like a girl to me.

>vagina
>girl
This is the one time I'll accept the sjw mindset

>those eyelashes

how can any of you stand to look at this

And in that scenario you'd recognize that the thing that talked to you before you got got and reborn was probably of a god like status.

Also what was he doing while he was a baby again, it's shown that he has his mind from his previous world so did he just sit around for 2-4 years shitting himself?

Tanya is cute, CUTE!

>All the Mexicans wanted were their jerbs

Never heard of artistic license before? It's done that way for effect and it works.

The lashes and lips are cute. Shut up.

>of a god like status.
Yeah, but still not God.
>did he just sit around for 2-4 years shitting himself?
He didn't have full consciousness as a baby.

Such kissable lips

Unless it starts showing some sign of weakness, you also have no proof it isn't, while you have some it is.

This is clearly AOTS

>some sign of weakness
So far we know that Tanya can temporarily get rid of X if she is aloud to move and if she can destroy his puppet if he's using one.

So far it has shown no signs of actually being God either.

What will Being X do after Tanya is converted into a believer? Will that ever even happen? Is it preventing her from dying before then as well?

i think being x might really be the devil and tanya has yet to meet the real "god" who's just sitting back doing fuck knows what

Our reality doesn't actually exist. Tanya was always Tanya and her memories of the modern world are just things implanted into his mind by Being X to fulfill his plans of global warfare through !Hitler.

he's clearly fapping

>lo

That's beside the point. Do you instantly start worshipping anything that proves to be more powerfull than you ? As another poster mentioned, that thing could just as well be descartes' evil genius, aka a malicious being with power over you. Would you kneel and call him god just because he demonstrated his power ?

I would put beign x as a Seraphin or the devil instead of God, anons.

He even openly stated he does not have enough power to look over 7 billion persons and God is depicted as an omnipotent and omniscient being.

>Plebs
>Order of the Holy Sepulchre
>>>/shower/

You don't need to workship them just because they are god, we're arguing if you should acknowledge a being that displays these type of powers as god or not.

Virgin birth

Fuck Tanya is so cute.

But that's exactly what I'm talking about
Calling them God IS indirect worship. A god is something to be worshipped under every definition of the word. That goes way beyond simple aknowledgement

I know those mangas are inevitable, but still... Tanya is for headpats, and adoption

Place your bets: No Youjo Shenki this week.
Yay or nay?

Sauce please

Here it is.

>be miki shinichiro
>constantly VA bitter old men who get annoyed by kids
pretty funny desu

>Myth and Roid

FILTHY NINGENS

Mythical Roids.

This.
Salaryman is of the highest faith. He knows the true face of God and BX is a mere doppelganger.

>implying that doesn't make it better

>I think one the replies was that she's like a post op tranny
Except that she's actually biologically female.

>shooting god
fucking ningens I swear

>Sonsai Eksu
>god

So I don't get it
If the MC is brokenly overpowered to the point of never being in danger even when fighting entire squads

and if he doesn't give a shit about anyone and anything except power

where's the drama supposed to be coming from

>a malicious being with power over you
The only actual requirement for something to be a deity is to be superior to you on a fundamental level. Angra Mainyu is still a fucking deity, and quite the powerful one, despite being literally an embodiement of everything that is wrong with the world.

That he's being fucked over constantly by "God". He's literally playing the rage against the heavens game, there is literally no victory for him, there's no way out, he's going to get fucked over and the game is to see how long he can last.