Hey Sup Forums, I’m a peace officer from Texas. I need some help red pilling my girlfriend...

Hey Sup Forums, I’m a peace officer from Texas. I need some help red pilling my girlfriend. We have been dating for 10 months now, and she brought up some bullshit about women’s rights while we were on a date, and shit went south quick. We are still together, but I want her to see the reality of the world. Any tips? Pic is my badge

If she isn't a submissive fundamentalist Christian, preferably an Indipendant Baptist then she's roastie pump and dump into the trash she goes tier.

Am I being detained?

you ignorant ass mofo you let them speak. nod your head and be a good man. why the fuck would you talk down to a woman concerned about their gender having equal rights? And I really don't even know the details of the movement but my ass knows to go along with it or I'm not getting any pussy from my TEN WOMAN ZINGAA

Literally is there anything worse than a cop?

A loud black woman. Literally the worst beings around

Trust me, we’ve had sex. It was great. And we have equal debates about politics like ADULTS, my friend.

I would like to know what right she's currently missing that you have. Serious bs argument. I know of what I speak and ask this a lot, but never get a valid answer.

She is a strict atheist, but not trash. I might have to arrest you for being a meanie.

Strict atheist woman will not kowtow to gender norms.

So you're a thug enforcer and shekel generator for the pedophile Jew elite. Kys pig faggot.

She believes that women are being mistreated and are underpaid. Being raised by a single mother, this frustrates me, because we were perfectly stable economic wise

What about a loud black woman who is a cop?

Ok buddy. Will do

Tell her to become a cop so she can get paid good money to kill Mexicans and traffick in child sex and organs.

So did you #confront her?

Don't ever dial 911 when you have an emergency. Also don't fall for the narcan meme, it's poison that will make you republican.

There was a particular person that fits that description in my department. Only met her on highway I10 in Houston. I swear, I wanted to pull a Chris Brown when I heard her while searching a suspected meth dealer. All she did was shit-talk the guy. At the end of the day, the man was clear, and she didn’t apologize to the man for her rude and ratchet behavior.

She needs this.

Yes, i’ve tried to reason with her, but the left has brainwashed her beautiful mind with filth that the likes of man cannot even comprehend. This was the work of a beast, not a human.

Recruiting her into the police force is a good start. Then you guys can kill innocent brown people together.

...and this.

Do you have the source? It came out a little pixelated there, my friend.

...and this.

She can’t even fire my handgun accurately, how about no?

Thank you very much

Got it here.

It is really hard to undo the brainwashing. They are programmed to respond to any ideological challenge with "racist, bigot, patriarchy" accusations.

Just remember, if you give this woman children, she will have 100% total control of their upbringing after she divorces you, and will likely brainwash your children into becoming transsexuals so she can proudly post about them on the internet for likes.

Think long and hard about how serious long term you are about this female.

YW

what the hell is a "peace officer?"
sounds very dystopian

Are you using a US proxy? You have never heard that term before?

She doesn’t call me a racist or a bigot. She just brings up false evidence that she thinks is true. I’ve disproved all of her false facts with actual statistics made by credible sources, but she is very quick to respond with “if my evidence is false, how do I not know that your’s isn’t?” Or some shit like that.

no?

Hey Coppol user
Bring up childbirth and paid leave, I sure you can agree on that.

>She is a strict atheist, but not trash
Into the incinerator she goes.
Enjoy your child support.

It's a police officer, "peace officer" is just the official Texan nomenclature for them.

It’s basically a big word for “look out boys, there’s a new sheriff in these here parts.” I just deal with illegal shit, whether that be drugs or unregistered or felon owned guns. Fun job, but takes a lot of time to get in the position.

Women who believe in radical ideas. Will never forgive you for changing her mind. She will always resent you and think of you as someone who she "sacrificed her ideals" for and the moment you slip up she'll do whatever she can to prove that your point of view is wrong. That is the nature of women.

Sounds like someone had a bad time with women in high school...

Hey guys, OP here, I’m gonna hit the hay in a few, i’ll Check the thread in the morning before work, so feel free to give me insight on redpilling a loved one. Goodnight

see this is where you fucked up op.
Speaking as a woman you have to be consistant in your decision, compassionate if you can manage it but not condescending, and stick with it, it may drive her off fuck if I know, but this incincerity of treating her like an equal and then saying she's not? fuck that and fuck you, cut that shit out or you're just another shitty statistic on this fucktarded board of man children proving theyre no better than, or alternatively Larping as, impassioned stupid thots.