Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

The other thread was made by a pro-Emilia Ship-autist. Ignore and redirect discussion here

Last chapter posted by Summary user:

mega.nz/#!ZM8wQR5B!MTHf19ppPfX9RFfrwTzTwoCRfuQYljkkigjbmDyjjtE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
youtube.com/watch?v=UfQ-dYgWEGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pastebin for newfags and visitors

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

What an awkward confession

First for Crusch making Lugunica great again!

Hafu elf communists need not apply.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Is there a translation of Echidna AU? Or can someone outline what happens?

All in the pastebin senpai

Reminder

No New Translations = No New Thread

If i hold your hand perhaps you might reconsider?

Does Subaru ever grow out of this cringey neet tier fantasy role? I ask those who have read snippets of arc 5 and 6.

Just reading this chapter made me feel physically ill from cringe.

No

I may be accepting but I'm also strict

With Emilia? No.

With literally everyone else? Definitely.

Whatever happened to the IF Rem story that Lemon translated?

My fellow negroes.

Wait, there is more than one catfag in these threads?

>he is obsessed with Rem to the point of copying her speech to make his forced love interest feel good

Absolute wew. What was Tappei the madman thinking? Hopefully he redacts the kiss in the LN because it doesnt even fit

Ferricrusch, Ramfield, and SubaRem are my pairings

He suffered from accute hyperventilation and diabetus from the chapter.

Rem's love was too much for him

Well that's just disappointing. I thought the point of the series was to not be constantly living in a neet shell of fantasies and Subaru getting with Emilia kills that.

Good taste

>and Subaru getting with Emilia kills that.
about this, they didn't get together yet

This. Sage until a new chapter pops us please.

>Ramfield

>SubaRem

>Tappei will never give the qt oni meido's a happy ending

It was translated, and you can find it on Lemonwater's page.
You sound like a cool guy. However, I've already set my meme ship on Ramswein.

I don't even care if it's ridiculous. He'd make a better brother-in-law candidate than any of the other fucks.

Why would it be ridiculous?

Stop making thread about this garbage, you fucking son of a bitch.

What a badass boy, I feel intimidated.

Well, I suppose it's not so ridiculous if a miracle happens and Ram gets over the clown, or Otto gets a clown transfusion later.

The thing is, I'd have to feel sorry for the guy. He'd be so whipped, I doubt he'd have even a scrap of skin left.

You really need to kill yourself for trying to spread your retarded redddit:zero meme in every thread.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Im interested in watching the anime so can someone give me a quick rundown on the series? Is it like Konosuba?

I'm sorry, I'm stupid and can't find it. The AU's I see there are Natsuki Rem and Highschool.
Or I guess there's no actual translation Can someone then say what happened in it?

>rundown

Fuck off Sup Forums

Does he need TP for his bung-hole?

Are you threatening him?

There should be links there for other pastebins.

>quick rundown

It's similar to Konosuba

average NEET gets transported in a fantasy world and has the ability that when he dies time rewinds to a preset point with only him remembering what happened

like Konosuba is an Isekai but it tries to (at least initially) be a deconstruction, as him being a NEET shows how much of an inadequate loser he's in this world too and how he's cringeworthy in thinking he's the protagonist of some sort of RPG so he has to change attitude to get by

Comparing it with konosuba it's like comparing madoka with precure or evangelion with gundam I guess

I checked them but can't find Echidna AU

Echidna AU? It hasn't been translated yet.

That's the one where Subaru goes along with Echidna's plans and constantly kills himself to bruteforce his way to a solution. He's recruited Elsa and uses her to kill himself at the slightest inconvenience. Emilia is completely mindbroken and won't do anything unless Subaru tells her to, and imitates what she's heard about Rem to try to get more of Subaru's attention. Subaru managed to recruit Reinhard after getting killed by him a ton of times, while getting Felt out of the election.

He's on good terms with Roswaal, Ram treats him respectfully, and Otto just fucked off because of the hollow shell he's become. He's no closer to saving Rem than before, as Echidna doesn't seem to want him to go to the Sage Tower and tells him it'd be a waste of time even though it's one of the three possible solutions she presents.

Subaru is still trying to put Emilia on the throne, even though she's now completely unqualified for being anything other than his puppet.

Basically, everything is shit and Echidna is probably going to wind up as the de facto ruler of Lugnica through a chain of puppets.

-Royal candidates bow to Subaru
-In contact with the Witch
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Lugnica with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities underwater (Subaropolis will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of Witch cult sects in the world
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence has never been seen ever
-Ancient Witch cult scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Lugnica and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns anger R&D labs around the world
-You likely have anger towards him inside you right now
-Subaru is in regular communication with the author Tappei Nagatsuki, forwarding the word of God to the anime studio. Who do you think set up the meeting between Rem/Ram & Roswaal (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Witch Cult's leader’s first trip to the Roswaal estate in history literally a few days later?
-He learned fluent suffering in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Subaru.
-Subaru is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent beings.

Is it ever confirmed that the AUs and timelines where Honda fucks up and dies are real?

>managed to recruit Reinhard after getting killed by him a ton of times, while getting Felt out of the election
Wow, thanks.
What's Beako's status?

IIRC she's completely deranged by the trauma of being forcibly removed from the library, claws subaru's face on sight

He forced Beako into a contract with him, and she's also kind of mindbroken as a result. I think she has a habit of biting or scratching him, which triggers Emilia to freak out and start freezing everything if she ever notices.

So basically, everyone is a broken wreck and no one is happy.

>THE CALL THAT SAVED LUGNICA

Just watch/read the series, I suggest just reading the manga. You won't get any honest opinions here, as it got taken over by shitposters and the fans won't discuss unless a new chapter is out

>reading the manga

Might as well just read the translations

Good luck finding translations of the first three arcs

>imply that Remfags are autists

Subaru was trying to repeat (and adapt) From Zero, by memory. Of course it was awkward.
I'm kind of amazed he didn't accidentally slip a 'Rem' into their.

Arc 1 is fully translated. Arc 2 and Arc 3 are done by some other translators in their spare time but obviously no one cares since the anime already covers the material.

She is most popular but that is it, Objectively she isn't better than anyone else and her archetype is old as fuck. Which is my point.

Then your blind.

So basically she did stuff and people liked for it. Big whoop. That's pretty every character ever. That doesn't make her better than anyone else.

That's pretty much bullshit. I can relate to Rem at all. Beyond that everyone has relate issues, period. Their people who have had low self of worth like Rem, there people have been discriminated against and been left unwanted like Emilia. Just stop it already.

hat makes no sense. That doesn't suggest incompatible with Subaru and going by that you're saying Emilia can't learn to love anybody ever because she didn't have an example to learn that from at first which is absurd. Love like all knowledge and emotion are learned through living and interacting with others. Emilia didn't have a normal upbringing to learn earlier that's why doesn't know about.

You're gonna have provide citation last two. The first one just a normal girl, Meili show no induction of what love is or caring about it. Betty has lived for eons before she move into the library.

>So basically, everyone is a broken wreck and no one is happy.
Subaru's interactions with Petra are the least healthy in the chapter.
But Petra is happy.

Not sure what found cringe inducing about the chapter but might as well drop the series then.

Getting with Emilia has nothing to do with that. The story was about Subaru to understand her and appreciate her for who she is and accepting her flaws.That's why they got back together at end of Arc 3. Everyone including Rem herself knows his feelings are genuine through his deeds.

Correct, because the story building up to it, instead just dropping it. This chapter showed that Emilia herself is coming around to him after she realizing deep down he's not just saying stuff.

>The first one just a normal girl,
Annerose is probably Roswaal.

>Meili show no induction of what love is
She's got some pretty messed up world views, but no.
>or caring about it.
She doesn't view Subaru romantically, but she does care about him.
Also about Garfiel.

>Betty has lived for eons before she move into the library.
>lol_nop.jpg.png
Echidna created Beatrice, and Echidna is only around 420.

back up your claims like everyone else does

>Correct, because the story building up to it, instead just dropping it.

Lol at this delusion

>The story was about Subaru to understand her and appreciate her for who she is and accepting her flaws.

No.

>That's why they got back together at end of Arc 3.

>at end of Arc 3

Did you even read the fucking chapters or are you just going to pretend Subaru almost breaking down from Rem going potato isn't real, Emiliafag?

>through his deeds
is this a joke?

I have? You have read story yourself. Or are you saying their reconciliation didn't happen? That his constant support of her didn't happened? That this chapter didn't happen?

Not that other guy but:

>Annerose is probably Roswaal.
That's not how it works. Roswaal's descendants are his genuine decadents. They aren't him. He only takes over their bodies when he feels it's time.

>She's got some pretty messed up world views, but no.

Then can you citation where states or shows that she knows what love is? Otherwise your putting words and ideas into characters who haven't weight into any subject your talking about yet. It's like me saying saying Wilhelm can sew without anything backing it up.

>She doesn't view Subaru romantically, but she does care about him.
Also about Garfiel.

I'm pretty sure we talking about "love" not whether someone cares about anyone at all , romance or not. Otherwise we talking about a socialpath who no real feelings.

>Echidna created Beatrice, and Echidna is only around 420.

Betty has been around for 400+ years during the time Echidna was alive. She hasn't been in the library from birth, infact she only give Betty to watch it before her death. She has interacted with multiple before and since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfQ-dYgWEGk

So why reconcile why her then? So why does he state he loves her then? Why hasn't his feelings wavered? Why others like Crusch teased him about it? If there relationship is supposed to break why doesn't instead of it growing stronger?

Delusion? You're one who being that. You accept what you want and deny what you don't. It's like speaking to a Trump Supporter.

>No.

Except that what he does in this chapter. I and Tappei couldn't give a shit if can't take the Oni horn out of your mouth to see that.

>Did you even read the fucking chapters or are you just going to pretend Subaru almost breaking down from Rem going potato isn't real, Emiliafag?

WTF are you talking about? What does what happened with Rem have anything to do Emilia and Subaru's reconciliation that happened at the and of Arc 3? No seriously WTF?!

No? He puts his life on line for her at loothouse when fought together. He stuck up for at Royal Election meeting which end up him getting commended by the head Sage of the concuil for it. Subaru spent half of Arc 3 rushing back to manor to warn of her of Witch Cult and even gathered together an army to help her nad the villagers. Why the fuck are denying what;s in the text now?

That he was willing to throw it away?

Or the fact that Otto has to break it into him that Emilia isn't flawless?

>It's like speaking to a Trump Supporter.

Please fuck off back to tumblr

All of this reasoning is flawed in that basically assumes that only Subaru and Emilia matter, conveniently leaving out characters like Rem and their influence

Noticing how our emiliafag is afraid to mention Rem due to how triggering it must be for him.

>So why does he state he loves her then?

We've had this argument many times, in the last thread, can you counter those before re-stating them again for fuck sakes?

>Why others like Crusch teased him about it?

Do you know who know who else they also tease? Do you know who they cockblocked? Do you know who recognizes them basically as a couple?

>If there relationship is supposed to break why doesn't instead of it growing stronger?

Yes, that's part of him growing up, as he had been using her for his hero complex, and still does. Remember his monologue about being unable to show his "weak side" to anybody but Rem?

If you want to bring some Sup Forums shit into this its you who is a Trum supporter in terms of arguments, you don't even back up claims, and you re-route arguments into nonsensical places, but one you are beaten, you stubbornly talk about something else or the same damn thing. Hell, you weren't even good when it comes to continuity, as you say things and when someone points it out you pretend it never happened. Must I go back into last thread and quote everything?

>That he was willing to throw it away?

He wasn't. He couldn't do anything to save no matter what he tried and even got killed the more he help that's why. He has no power make to make his wishes come true was just ramming his int brick over and over again making everyone hate him. He tells Rem all of that. That's why asks for help to save her, because he can't do alone.

>Or the fact that Otto has to break it into him that Emilia isn't flawless?

That's not anyway relevant. Anyone could told him Emilia wasn't flawless, it's whether believes that himself and comes to terms with knowledge that is important. That's why he realized he cuddle her and doing things for her. Supporting someone emotional also means they have be strict with them sometimes because they are better what acting as now, hence this chapter. Subaru Emilia and Rem a lot, but he doesn't always approach sometime helps there others to give him a new perspective to do so.

>He wasn't. He couldn't do anything to save no matter what he tried and even got killed the more he help that's why. He has no power make to make his wishes come true was just ramming his int brick over and over again making everyone hate him. He tells Rem all of that. That's why asks for help to save her, because he can't do alone.

Are you retarded? I was talking about the end of arc 3. Where he throws away all his achievements because of Rem. Even his reconciliation with Emilia, he did not care about what he got with Emilia, but instead cared about the potato. Further re-instating that he ONLY saw hell once he re-spawned, even though Emilia, his supposed "end all be all girl" was with him.

No it doesn't. Rem is not the only person who influences him, she not his only friend. She is apart of his life as much as anyone esle, but not involved every aspect of it.

Why would avoid mentioning her? Suabru loving Emilia has nothing to do with Rem and his feelings co-exist with his for Emilia. It's not a zero sum game so why should I mention her?

It's like Remfaqs don't talk about SxR without bringing up Emilia. The only people who denying anything are Remfags in this thread so far.

Are the clown and Toyota brothers in law now?

Truly, we have descended back into the dark ages

>SxR

Either lurk more or fuck off.

>If there relationship is supposed to break why doesn't instead of it growing stronger?

I dun't know about you bust all the evidence points to the contrary. With Emilia herself recognizing it in arc 6.

>We've had this argument many times, in the last thread, can you counter those before re-stating them again for fuck sakes?

If had those arguments then has probably countered already, but likely closing your ears and going lalala. If you need keep acting dumb like this then I will put up the question as many times as I need to.

>Do you know who know who else they also tease? Do you know who they cockblocked? Do you know who recognizes them basically as a couple?

So basically the story recognizes Subaru x Emilia and Suabru x Rems as pairings. I nvere said otherwise.

Your one arguing about it because you a delusion Remfaq who can't accept that. Not my problem.

>
Yes, that's part of him growing up, as he had been using her for his hero complex, and still does. Remember his monologue about being unable to show his "weak side" to anybody but Rem?

No he doesn't. His hero complex cause to do stupid stuff like lash out against Julius and refuse to work others unless they help unilaterally. He didn't want to work other because he jealous of their abilities to of being amazing and their cover hat with is hollow pride.

Not wanting to show his weakness to Emilia has to do with not worrying her.

>
If you want to bring some Sup Forums shit into this its you who is a Trum supporter in terms of arguments, you don't even back up claims, and you re-route arguments into nonsensical places, but one you are beaten, you stubbornly talk about something else or the same damn thing. Hell, you weren't even good when it comes to continuity, as you say things and when someone points it out you pretend it never happened. Must I go back into last thread and quote everything?

I only made comparriosn, it doesn't have be the subject Stop whining about it already.

Anyone wish Garfield would stop being such a little bitch?

>Are you retarded? I was talking about the end of arc 3

No, but I think you are. What I talking happened in the last chapter of Arc 3 not the eplogue or the interlude. You get into a stupid pedantic argument about semantics because have nothing worthwhile to say.

Talk about much ado abut literally nothing. For fucksakes, I know your obsessed with but stop bring Rem into every goddamn thing that doesn't have to do with her.

>let's ignore what immediately happens afterwards because it suits my argument

Jesus christ, not even spfag was this delusional. Put on a trip already so I can filter you.

>If had those arguments then has probably countered already, but likely closing your ears and going lalala
>and that's my interpretation, if you see it differently, then you have to deal with it as simple as that.

I'm sorry?

Masterfully played my good sire

And another thing genius. Subaru has stated that wants a happy end where everyone is happy and alive. He doesn't want a future without either Emilia or Rem. Anyone who doesn't have an oni horn up their ass can see that.

user that's cheating
You can't use hard evidence like that. It has to be based on opinions.

Says the Remfaq who conveniently denies one thing Subaru says and pops up another to suit their argument.

Notice that I have not said one discerditing Rem that has been in story, but dumabasses like you are discredits Subaru's feelings and developments between him and Emilia whole sale.

I'm not entertaining you lies and willful ignorance. Please stay mad over the fact two parings exist will continue to do so.

Qeue the "I'm not that user" quote in 5

>discredits Subaru's feelings and developments between him and Emilia whole sale.

>developments

Practically nonexistent but with this recent chapter, emiliafags must be cumming themselves hard before the inevitable decline in arcs 5 and 6.

>Descrediting developments between him and Emilia wholesale
>Forgets other chapters exist and focuses on the developments this chapter only instead of the narrative as a whole
>Ignores the decline that is the year gap

Yeah, I can't take you seriously anymore. Both may have developed by its definitely not attributing to supporting their romance, let me tall you that.

I don't who is talking who that post, but whatever it is sounded like he answered you. I'm not going to supports someone else's argument because your too lazy counter mine.

Okay let's play a game then!

Fact or fiction

Did Subaru and Emilia reconcile?
Did Subaru tell Rem that he loves Emilia and ask for her help to say her?
Does Subaru want help Emilia become King and using the Sanctuary 's situation as stepping stone towards that?
Did Suabru believe he was too weak to help Emilia in From Zero?

Reminder that Betelgeuse did nothing wrong and is best girl

It's you who said
>The story was about Subaru to understand her and appreciate her for who she is and accepting her flaws
>the story building up to it

Glossing over the fact that him being deeply in love with Rem throws a huge wrench to "the point of the story" and liken her with other side characters is rather disingenuous.

Also chasing both girls won't be a sustainable option forever, Ram will crack on any poly route

Maybe you drop this story. It's clearly too smart when all you can see is oni pussy. Naruto more up your ally.

And I can't tale seriously when you deny their romantic developments and how they have gotten closer to each other in every arc.

It's also funny because we still don't know why Subaru is there in Lugnica and Tappei has yet to reveal the reason for the story yet this Emiliafag wants to make the assumption that it's Emilia's story.

>not wanting a future without Emilia

>Maybe you drop this story. It's clearly too smart when all you can see is oni pussy. Naruto more up your ally.

>h-he must be a remfag!

Yep, you're paranoid and delusional. It's okay though because even if I were a remfag I still wouldnt be mad about this chapter or your shitposting.

Nothing I said and I directly stated Rem no effect on his love Emilia. He says ot himself, she included in it, but Rem can't replace her. Suabru loves Emilai for entirely different reason then Rem and his romantic with her are tailored towards that. What part of this hard to understand?

waifu wars were a mistake

All of those are loaded questions so let's give you some good answers instead of simple ones.

>Did Subaru and Emilia reconcile?

Yes they did, twice, but Otto was the one to break it to Subaru the hard truths even after the arc 3 reconciliation which forced another reconciliation for arc 4. Even after the arc 4 reconciliation everything is still shoddy about it as no progress has been made and Subaru is even afraid to enter anything romantic with Emilia.

>Did Subaru tell Rem that he loves Emilia and ask for her help to say her?

Yes he did but he also said this during "From Zero" >Does Subaru want help Emilia become King and using the Sanctuary 's situation as stepping stone towards that?

No, his main objective was to save Sanctuary which was part of his bet with Roswaal and Subaru's kekaiku, and its further emphasized when Puck literally said "I'm going to leave now you better comfort my daughter or everyone dies" while literally comforting Emilia so he can talk to Puck, aka kekaiku. His objective to free Sanctuary was to save everyone, which is why he is trying to bring Garf to the mansion as well, and went to the cathedral instead of keeping Emilia safe from the assrabbits at first.

>Did Suabru believe he was too weak to help Emilia in From Zero?

Yes but also

>Rem turned down accompanying him on his escape.
>That basically meant that he couldn’t use this method to save her anymore. If he stayed by her side to protect her, what lied ahead would be a cruel fate for this girl who would head to the mansion――and that wasn’t all; there was also the cruel fate of the tragedy of the dead-end that could not be altered.

Your turn my friend.

>this delusion

So you learn nothing "From Zero", okay then.

Great shitposting man.

Eitherway the story supports what I say, that why I can say it. I'm sure Tappei would tell you fuck with your lies if he were here. Stay dumb then.

>have gotten closer in every arc.
>Their romantic relationship's been stagnant for over a year
>Subaru'll become devoted to Rem after she wakes up and Emilia'll have to do everything to get Subaru's attention since the guy might just ignore her.

No they haven't got closer after each arc.