daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9VktcNa2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rome is not italy

your loss baby

>literally removing the best part of Spaghettistan

Tuscany is full of liberals though

This. If you're going to make a border why not move it south a bit?

it's dominated by literal gypsies now and they have half a meter deep holes on their roads, also dirty as fuck, I want Milan to be the new capital after we finally split into two

Give me the quick rundown, Mario

Both are irrelevant places that serve only as american tourist and vacation spots. Please keep our property clean and tiddy until we come back, peasants.

Reminder that the yellow along with NM, CA, NV, and AZ are not America, too many niggers and spics

>giving up on southern italy
>not sterilizing all the swarthy, stupid and criminal ones, making it around the same as the rest of Italy in a few generations

Forgot pic. Also leave out the Hawaii

fixed

red italy:

>everything works
>northern culture is about being polite and well mannered
>civilized accent
>75% lower risk of getting robbed or killed
>clean
>roads get consistently renewed
>foreigners go to jail or worse if they do not behave

not italy:
>nothings works
>southern culture is about tricking every person in sight and lie, cover everything with a fake "muh family" meme(they literally kill their relatives in Naples if they want to get into camorra, local mafia)
>if you get sick you will most likely die and if they fix you the surgeon will forget something inside you(even metal things)
>creepy old hospitals
>constant robbery
>if they rob you it's always YOUR fault, never the thieve's
>they think stealing and not respecting the rules is something good
>living on north's money doing NOTHING all day(literally go to the stadium laughing at the north)
>awful roads, no one uses turning signals
>screaming from balcony to balcony instead of talking on the phone or going to the neigh's house
>monkey accent, they speak in slang for 90% of the time, they barely speak italian
>literally known for being loud and ignorant
>northern women literally changing their minds after they hear them talking because of their accent is so recognizable
>isolated by every northerner, they can relate only with other southern people

and the list could go on for ages, 1% of people from southern italy are good though and they work up in the north making pizzas and whatnot, still they're treated worse than foreigners, some desperate cuck marries their women...halfies always stay with the southern side of their families and completely rejects the north one because of school jokes

>"your mother is a slut because she's from the south, go rob somebody you piece of shit"
"I bet your dad still steals radios from cars, lol fucking go back munching on *any southern typical dish*"

and the likes, fucking hell even albanians have better integration skills

You aren't Italian.

You are an Austrian in denial.

t. bourbons
GTFO

spent time with family in italy for five months last year. can confirm, this is pretty much accurate.

that's the dream, my friend, that's the dream...they refuse to give up their lazy habits, most of them never had a job because they prefer to live with NEET bux and mafia bux, they literally have no reason to change and it's not like we can go there and bomb them...an italian politician which hates them went there and they threw molotovs at him and destroyed their city(naples), rome is dominated by gypsies and drug dealers, they only care about soccer and weed, if the north gives them money the spend them on hookers lol...literally, and no one says a thing because they all eat from that

But Metatron is southern Italian and he's great.

Salveeni can chenge this shit

¡EL MEZZOGIORNO ES ESPAÑOL!
¡ARRIBA ESPAÑA!
¡PLUS ULTRA!
¡DIOS, PATRIA, FUEROS Y REY!

Do northern Europeans consider Italians, spanish and greeks white in europe?

How cucked is Red Italy?

Here in Naples thw life is better we do nothing. The young are gangster or videogamer /anime addict in both case NEET.
We don't like hard work.

Schrödinger Whites

Only whites when talking about their achievements of conquest, western philosophy and inventions.

Non-whites when talking about anything else.

Of course it isn't. It's Spain :^)

>rome
>not italy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9VktcNa2w
Lol so that's why they have money to build these uouses, they don t like to work in romania, just take the state money(not too much)+ money for each children, free food, free spots in university etc...so the state takes our money to help the minority ...so tolerant we are

Fuck sicilians, those wops give the country a bad name

jesus christ you're as stingy as a prussian

How did Milan ever flourish without being next to any water?

Also, here in New Jersey, all we get are filthy southerners. A lot of second gens are integrated and nice people, but many are still wannabe wise guys and act worse than the Portuguese
>mfw everyone here still drops the end vowel

>implying it isn't Normandy

>>implying it isn't Normandy

NORDMIES GTFO MY MEDITERRANEAN REEEEEEEEEE

Make this poor wog empire a thing.

>thinking AZ isnt cowboy america
ishygddt

Fuck off, what you consider Italy was a bunch of alpine niggers fighting each other for control of each others cow shit during the kingdom of Roma.

Dem Belladonnas can't resist the BNC

Dat Southern French Bordergore tho

sicily fag here
>>nothings works
i agree but rural life in seatowns in certain areas is healthy and fun.
>>southern culture is about tricking every person in sight and lie, cover everything with a fake "muh family" meme(they literally kill their relatives in Naples if they want to get into camorra, local mafia)
idk naples, i don't trick people, every big city can be dangerous for your safety nowaday so shut the fuck up about scammers, at least they ain't niggers.
>>if you get sick you will most likely die and if they fix you the surgeon will forget something inside you(even metal things)
bullshit. some pubblic hospitals are shit but there are also very good private clinics. we're still very fucking much better than chinese health care.
>>creepy old hospitals
true. i'm afraid of hospitals too
>>constant robbery
I truly suspect by now you've been af.
>>if they rob you it's always YOUR fault, never the thieve's
that's fucked up, i'm pissed too. lots of people are in a dindu nuffin position because reasons.
>>they think stealing and not respecting the rules is something good
you know what you're right. also the sicilian parliament costs like 6 gorillions a day. fuck it.

bump

aragon here
GIB BACK

gib that little bit of greece back, too

gib back too

>australian wogs of south italian extraction
short, fat, smelly, swarthy, loud, rude, annoying accent
>northern wogs on holidays
normal height, thin, white, polite, nice accent
I think we got cucked desu

Lazio is fine.

Lazio.
Is.
Fine.

>at least they ain't niggers

women from Naples prefer to have kids with blacks/niggers italians(yes, italian men of colour born from a northern Italy dad) from the north, how can you counter this? also they have quite an amount of first and now second generation naple niggers(if you born in naples you can't be black, only a NIGGER), those kids are SO doomed...they are both from the south and niggers...lol

>raffaella fico, showgirl from naples had a kid with mario balotelli former italian(adopted, born in sicily but grew up at the north as a northener) soccer player

sure women from the south are hot as hell, but I'd never want to get my family mix with that stuff...sorry

>Hello noble ones
wewlad

Based Mario not marrying her, he's wiser than he looks, I have to admit this

When are you going back home? Australia is a Northern European namely British country