Jewish media mad at americans that elected Trump

>Jewish media mad at americans that elected Trump
>They start the amerimutt meme to divide and conquer
>They start alt-right cringe to make people embarassed about supporting Trump
DESPERATE

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/putin-kicks-off-presidential-bid-with-pledge-to-boost-incomes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAD

wont work

If you cucks are so triggered by the media then why don't you just turn off the tv?

this roy moore thing btw, was a trap

very good on all the alabama republicans that saw it, and didnt vote

you will see, all will play out for the patriots

cant you read you fucking idiot? you faggot shills are pushing your shit here! nobody is watching tv

Why don't they start being fucking responsible journalists instead of crying like the kikes they are when they are called out.

YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

no one is embarrassed about supporting trump. polls are completely fabricated

Jews have like 10% Sub-Saharan DNA. It's where they get their nigger hair and lips.

Man you guys are easily triggered. It's kind of like your snowflakes...

because people go straight to foxnews/cnn/abc and other trash everytime something happens
People are conditioned to watch tv and read the jewish news
This latest FCC (((controversy))) made a lot of people go straight to CNN to get ''live'' updates
They still control the narrative because they provide information to (all) people - from right wing to left wing
After Trump won and during Trump's speech he said about uniting, blacks, whites, etc. The next day the jewish media was working with fabricating the ''white neonazis'' parade led by Spencer and all that media fabricated show to divide and conquer

Its pathetic yet funny.

>t. Chris Cuomo

JEWS ARE TRYING TO FALSE FLAG SOME SHIT TO SPARK WW3

i notice a distinctive lack of argument here

kill yourself scum

Got any evidence to back that up? Or are you a shill spreading a false narrative for your own political ideology?

Jews are mad Putin praised Trump and Trump didn't mess with Syria. They wanted a full east vs west WWIII
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/putin-kicks-off-presidential-bid-with-pledge-to-boost-incomes

Come on user I'm feeling sleepy *yawn* lets go to bed, user.

fuck off, you guys are never right about happenings

No thanks I like living! I usually take my jewish wife and adopted african son to the park for a picnic!

you idiot reddit fags dont understand, we are all jews here

your race baiting wont work because we are the most diverse white supremacist group on the internet, we dont care

>people here actually watch TV

>4 posts by this id
being this desperate to D&C

Good for you user. Just don't get mad when a real man punches you for your hateful rhetoric.