The Brainlet's Guid to MGTOW

After reading an earlier MGTOW thread, it's come to my understanding that a large section of Sup Forums have not grasped the basic logic of it, which is why there is such venomous hatred towards it. Not so fast, mods, it's political in nature and this is a politics-based argument.
I'll break it down as simply as I can:

>western women have grown too powerful and have ended up in total control of most western countries.
>due to western women being treated as children, never suffering any consequences for their actions (yet having all the rights of adults), they have no sense of danger and cannot see what will happen when they hand the west over to muslims and africans.
>western women's power comes from their sexual-market value.
>their sexual-market value comes, primarily, from white-knight betas, competing with each other to impress western women the most.
>this is how the lie that western women are strong and independent is allowed to continue. It's an Emporer's New Clothes type situation - if anyone points out that actually no, women are neither strong, nor independent, there's an army of white-knight betas there ready to ruin their life.
>It's the same for the wage gap bullshit. The ones keeping this lie alive are beta white-knights, who are trying to undercut other men by sucking up to women the most.

MGTOW is about convincing these betas that no, they aren't gonna get laid, and if they do, the roastie is gonna take all their shit and destroy them. Then;
>betas fuck off and stop with the white-knighting
>sexual-market value of western women plummets
>real-world power of western women plummets
>companies no longer need to pretend they need strong, independent women at all levels of management
>women actually need to compete in the world with non-sexual value
>as a result, they are driven towards taking up more traditional roles - such as being loving mothers to their children.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Sr7ZQPByoY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once women are back to their traditional roles (the bright ones can still be doctors and lawyers, etc - difference is they will have reached these positions based on skill, rather than because pussy), we can focus on:
>removing kebab
>ethnic nationalism
>purging our schools and universities of Marxism and (((them))).
>reinstating Christian communities - even if half the members don't believe explicitly in God, believing in the way of life is what counts.

MGTOW is NOT bout overweight losers "rejecting" women who have no interest in them.
It's about convincing the ones who think they have a shot to stop trying to throw their competition under the bus, by artificially pushing women further ahead in society and giving them more power. They are literally cucking us to death.

bump

the strayan from the other thread was right
vocaroo.com/i/s1Sr7ZQPByoY

You can convince yourself "alpha's" can hold wives all u want. Even Brad Pitt can't do it.

Marriage is a scam, it gives women all the power. Even the most perfect girl or whatever it's still a coin flip. Rational move is to never do it.

Shitty argument:
>ultimately, it takes men to change society
>they've always been leaders
>so how are they not leaders in this situation?
>you need to start looking at your own actions
This is exactly what MGTOW is trying to do. Stop white-knighting, over-bidding on women, and they'll lose a bit of power and this will allow us to fix shit.

>Stop white-knighting, over-bidding on women, and they'll lose a bit of power and this will allow us to fix shit.

And until then, don't get married. Lol you're already mgtow

Mgtow is for faggots. It's only losers that have no value to society that subscribe to this shit.

Where's your argument, though?

I swear these faggots all read off the same script

>high-pitched voice
>shame shame shame
>NO U NO U NO U
How's that HRT going for you, user?

>I swear these faggots all read off the same script
Good grief. You people call yourselves "red-pilled"?
You are no different to leftists. As soon as something comes up that you can't argue back against, you dismiss the person who wrote it as a faggot.

Don't fucking label yourself something. You spelled your own doom. You're doomed to be fedora tier.

Shaming language doesn't deserve an argument

>Don't use words to describe things or you'll be a fedora

What shaming language? You mean when you called me a faggot because I presented some facts that you couldn't argue back against?

>we are oppressed by the ___archy
>everyone from the opposite sex is a piece of trash
>I look like an undesirable mess but I'm going to speak out that I want nothing to do with people from the opposite sex all day everyday
Feminism or MGTOW? you decide

So, basically, you didn't read what I wrote at all.
>>we are oppressed by the ___archy
No. But in the west, excluding perhaps America, it is a fact that women are more in control of the politics of society than men. The reasons for this, and how to stop it, are outlined in the OP.
>>everyone from the opposite sex is a piece of trash
Nope, things just don't go well when women are in control.
>>I look like an undesirable mess but I'm going to speak out that I want nothing to do with people from the opposite sex all day everyday
Clarified that this is exactly not what MGTOW is about in the third post.

You don't understand these things. You'll see. It starts when people start becoming the leaders of said movement in the eyes of all. Its started and it will only be a matter of time. There is nothing special about this group that somehow makes it not apply, especially since its not massive.

This is not a movement and there doesn't need to be a leader. This is simply a set of values. What amazes me about Sup Forums however, is how defensive they get when someone points out that the only way to fix the west is to fix women, and the only way to fix women is to stop kissing their damn asses so much.
>hurr durr what are you some MGTOW faggot?
Actually, yeah, but I have a beautiful wife and kids. But if a woman (who isn't part of my family) expects me to help her in any way, shape or form, she can fuck off.

>bright ones will
lol senpai this shit doesn't work. theyre going to keep working because that's the best financial move for us. if your goal is to get us subserviant by lowering our market value, great job, you understand how an economy works, but we already aren't worth anything and even before that people tend to engage in all kinds of risky stupid behavior despite no logical pay off anyway, so you'll never convince anyone along these moderate means without some severe propaganda. The influence of women on this movement would have to completely overtake men in order for a right solution to develop that doesn't involve absolute subjugation of women through forced removal rather than restructuring the market.

I think you missunderstood. I was saying that
Is shaming language that doesnt deserve an argument

Women aren't in control, even the so called leaders of the feminist movement today like Anita that armenian rat, she's apawn in the had of her husband that wrote her scripts and all. Shit like Merkel fucking Europe is the fault of germans, especially males who keep voting for suicide. Some things are fucked up, but you aren't really being honest with how you and other people are partly to blame for the situation.
Also you aren't fighting for shit by shunning yourself from females, you're just ending your bloodline with you. Once you get into your mid to late 40's your chance of getting healthy kids is going to diminish big time due to decrease in sperm quality, and soon it will be a no turning back situation. Women are still going to do what they were doing before and your "valiant effort" will be for nothing.

MGTOW fags also sound like preachers, especially of the neoatheist fags kind who have to proclaim they don't believe in God every 5 seconds, they have to mention their lack of belief at every turn like they're fucking bronies. You're shouting hey everyone I'm not going to interact with females anymore. Hello? I'm still not going to interact with females, I'm done. We get it, we just don't care and I doubt females give a flying fuck, there are plenty of men around to date and marry. The only person this will affect is you being lonely and without a family.

>I think you missunderstood.
I did indeed, my bad.

I've become increasingly sympathetic towards MGTOW, despite not being one myself. I'm going to bed soon, so I don't plan on responding to anything, but there are a few things that are worth dumping.

In short, non-virgin women are worthless for marriage, sexual liberation destroys society, and feminism=sexual liberation=low birthrates, single mothers & matriarchal power structures=open borders/civilizational collapse.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

OP I agree with you fully, but pol is not there yet.

I've had success with women but it's becoming less and less worth it as I age. (26)

> muh lift, hold frame, be confident and dominant

look dudes my dad had me at 37 when my mom was 22, then they divorced and at 50 did the same with 25 year old. He was loaded and on top of the world, but chasing the high life and beautiful women ruined him because both wives took all his cash. I've seen the "Just be Alpha" strategy play out first hand and it doesn't end well no matter how alpha you are.

>Shit like Merkel fucking Europe is the fault of germans, especially males who keep voting for suicide.
Those males who voted for Merkel are exactly who this is targeted towards. They are beta to the absolute extreme and they think that by supporting women, they will get pussy. The whole point of this is to explain to them that no, they won't, and get them to stop white-knighting for women.
>Also you aren't fighting for shit by shunning yourself from females, you're just ending your bloodline with you.
I've got a wife and kids. Again, the whole point of this, is to stop men from white-knighting for women who have nothing to do with them.
>Women are still going to do what they were doing before and your "valiant effort" will be for nothing.
The hope is that once their sexual-market value diminishes, no they won't.

>culturally incompetent

I googled that phrase and this particular case seems to be the only one with that ruling.

Is it just me, or is this an incredibly dangerous legal precedent?

Off topic, I know, but shit, this caught me off guard.

>no they wont
we'll just be misrable as you, big fucking deal? with the internet and animu waifus being lonely is survivable, not many people are going to trade away their rights just for a headpat, even if headpats are better than sex.

I own a $6mil valued company how's that?

Yeah this seemed fucked up to me too, considering it’s New Hampshire which is pretty white

Haha yeah, man, it's dangerous as fuck. This is the reason I want to remove the power western women have. They are the ones driving this sort of shit. They are backed up by white-knights, who think that by sucking up to women, this is the way to succeed with them.

Every single time there is always someone who posts:
>men just need to lead women in the right direction
By stopping defending them (excluding wife, mother), this is the only way to do so.

Right now, women are in an air-tight, impenetrable base, built by men to be impenetrable. Inside the base, there are buttons in a line, each one progressively more dangerous for the western world when pressed. They are slowly pressing the buttons down the line, as they see the men outside willing to fix whatever problem each button creates.
At this point, the only way to get them to stop pressing the buttons is to stop fixing the problems and leave them to their own devices. Once it reaches this point, they will be forced to say:
>oh, shit, do I really want to destroy western civilization if white men aren't gonna clean it up for me?

>>oh, shit, do I really want to destroy western civilization if white men aren't gonna clean it up for me?
since you're ignoring me how about a basic reminder
>do I really give a shit about western civilization when it's about to make short work of my rights weather I save it or not?

>I've seen the "Just be Alpha" strategy play out first hand and it doesn't end well no matter how alpha you are.

There is always someone bigger and badder than you are, always.

>Implying that companies need stronk wymenz for any other reason than because they are owned by kikes and to comply with quotas

I don't see MGTOW as fighting white knighting and more and more about not dating women ever which is a completely different thing, and the West already has declining birth rates. Reminder that population control is a globalist goal.

Women's value diminishes because a dozen people don't want to date anymore? I think you vastly overestimate what few men mean to women, I also question if those MGTOW fags are even desirable to women at all. Like that pic I posted, that fat dude, I don't think there are tons of women lined up to date him, yet he's out there proudly saying how much he wants nothing to do with women, which is kinda autistic. If you want isolation from women, I'd think you want to be quiet in your place and not make a big deal about it like a primadonna. There's also the fact he's exactly like those hambeast, disgusting looking feminist with signs of "I don't want my pussy grabbed" or whatever. No man wants that shit, just like I doubt women are throwing themselves at the feet of the average MGTOW fag, if not all of them.

its subverted to the point that its basically male feminism

OP,

What you have just written is a masterpiece. Whoever you are, please know that I love you.

This. Women already have income steams which is why they don't care about betas in the first place.
The right solution is to get rid of alimony, child support, diversity quotas, etc.

What op fails to realize is that most women don't give a shit about mgtows. Most women will hear about the mgtow movement and think "good that they are going their own way. bye creep"

Can I have an anti-mgtow "argument" that actually addresses anything?

The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

You can call me gay, beta, or whatever, doesn't make modern relationships with women any more desirable.

>fails to realize going mgtow isn't about changing women's opinions

I know. I was addressing the assertion that there is hatred of the mgtow movement. That hatred does exist, but it doesn't come from women. Women like the movement because it filters out the creeps and undesirables for them

this pastor has demolished MGTOW
youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

>bible says its wrong

lol gud argument

MGTOW make me sick desu
Someone convince me you arent just incels compensating.
It isnt all of womankinds fault that you guys are autistic or unlucky

If you tried and watched it you'd hear his arguments that went beyond that.

Retarded boomer missing the point

You don’t seem to grasp that civilization itself was created and is maintained by and for the traditional family. To protect the mothers of our children from savagery. Remove said mothers and you remove the incentive to keep and maintain civilization. Just because you don’t participate in the traditional role of women does not mean you aren’t still enjoying the benefits, and it won’t protect you when it collapses either.

No. The traditional family was created in response to the concept of property. It (theoretically) ensures paternity so the father can know who will receive his property after his death

No, the family was what allowed property to exist, without a family there's no such thing as legacy, no notion of inheritance. Slaves in Rome were bred in the darkness, nobody knew who was the father of who, and without families, atomized, they were weaker.

>#NotAll
>bible says so
>spanking kids, implies spanking women, no mention of police/CPS
> muh leadership, handwave divorce
>basement dwellers
>captain save-a-hoe
pretty funny vid, good find, user.
I will add it to friend's mandatory MGTOW watchlist.

I employ over twenty people and I would prefer that women were replaced entirely by artificial gestation and sex robots. They are the single largest problem in western civilization. Yes, worse than niggers, because they are the ones enabling nigger rights and immigration. Fight the cause, not the symptom.

Civilization was created because it was a convenient way to ensure a food supply. Is a traditional family composed of polygamy and slaves? Because that's what large swathes of early civilization were filled with.

All of these religious non-sequitor arguments. I could be without a single family member, chain you to a post in my basement and consider you my property, what would you do then? Argue that you are not my property because there is nobody to inherit you?

this
he never once mentioned the laws

So you die alone as a loyal MGTOW and what happens to your belongings? The family unit is not only what allowed the notion of inheretance, property, but power. Without a family, who's going to help you in the old age? Better hope those jetsons robo-maids happen before long eh. Family members can support each other in times of need. All globalists have large families, and they want you to have no family, this isn't a coincidence, the Rockefellers of the world know EXACTLY how important a family is, and that's why they want you atomized, because then they'll crush your sorry loner ass with their dynastic families as if you were a mosquito.

I was ignoring you because I could barely comprehend wtf you were going on about. Are you a lesbian woman?
You'll give a shit when you're about to be thrown off a building by your new overlords.

>This. Women already have income steams which is why they don't care about betas in the first place.
>The right solution is to get rid of alimony, child support, diversity quotas, etc.
And what exactly is stopping us from getting rid of alimony, child support, diversity quotas, etc. I explained in the OP, it's white knights driving all of these things. They think that if they stand up for women and feminism, this is their path to getting laid.

>What op fails to realize is that most women don't give a shit about mgtows. Most women will hear about the mgtow movement and think "good that they are going their own way. bye creep"
It's not about dating. Women will start giving a shit when they demand more diversity quotas for strong womyn, and all of a sudden there is no army of beta white-knights to enforce it.

Have you ever thought nobody gives a shit if you don't ever breed or even kiss a single women ever? I mean perhaps your family does, maybe you were raised in a hatchery since MGTOWs seem to despise traditional families as much as a radical communist, but all those white knights and bimbos couldn't care less if you dropped dead right now. It really feels sometimes that you're just trying to give a freedom fighter coat of paint to your sexless life, you ain't achieving anything with this. Just be honest with yourself.

You're missing the point
what motivation is there to marry a shit quality woman with shit quality divorce laws?

whenever mgtow threads are around with actual people who understand destroying every retard shill, roastie, and other troglodyte on Sup Forums mods delete it. every mgtow thread is started on Sup Forums by /shitredditsays/ feminist and other feminist groups. they all swarm and spam the same mgtow anti-propaganda with the same images.

nobody can beat mgtow. no amount of shilling and psyops on the beta cuckold on Sup Forums can reverse or beat mgtow. mods can't help you by deleting the threads where you're destroyed either. there's no argument that can defeat mgtow cause it's the absolute truth. numale, cuckservatives, and the larping virgin "neo-nazi" male feminist on Sup Forums won't either

Women sexual value will not plummet because of immigration of foreign males. That's the entire point of it: to kill off white males power over their own women and society, now that white women can just say fuck off to their father figure and be impregnated by Ahmed.

Crikey, what a roastie-post.

the people arguing against mgtow on Sup Forums are literal roasties from reddit here to do psyops and propaganda. they are also the ones telling the virgin neo-nazi retards the only purpose in life to go be betabux providers cause sure divorce is a 70% chance, but maybe you can beat the odds *wink*

wealth trickles down and they're playing a zero-sum game.

Think about it. The reason the nuclear family even became the norm was because women needed protection from males, and males needed sex from women. In reality, women still depend on men - they are propped up by an army of misguided white knights who they can depend on to clean their messes up, and give them the illusion of equality and independence.

If those white knights were to fuck off for a while and leave women to fend for themselves, sure, maybe they would turn to achmed. But then when they start to get treated the way third-world women are treated, all of a sudden things would be different. Might even give up voting rights in exchange for protection.

Partially, yeah. That one actually sounded like a woman the way it wrote. Everything was about sex and how I'm just mad because I'm not getting it (odd considering I had sex yesterday).
There's still a lot of guys on Sup Forums who just don't get it, though.

they're hopeless fucking retards. most of Sup Forums just cares about politics because they're virgin retards who want a gf. obsessed with niggers getting white women cause they want a gf. their and the roastie/shills "strategy" is to have babies LOL

they just want to get their little dick wet. Sup Forums is hopeless. anybody that isn't a brain dead retard knows mgtow is entirely truth. even peterson jorderson has to apologize and admit mgtow is actually correct, but it's bad to tell young guys the truth. basically it's cuckservatives, roasties, and various "male feminist" who oppose it. just let these fucking losers get btfo by women and hopefully commit suicide

Men can't lead when there are enough women in power.

>beating MGTOW
lol you're the ultimate cuck. You think your incel life is high and mighty while in reality you're doing nothing, achieving nothing and will leave nothing behind after you kick the bucket. I mean be my guest, be a childless bachelor forever for all I care, you won't be the first nor the last, just quit lying to yourself that you're a champion of a cause, because you really reek of fedora when you think you're some mighty combatant solely because you're not dating. Big fucking deal. You just want to be a special snowflake exactly like a SJW, for doing something that takes no effort at all. This is like a guy saying he has been a NEET for years and being proud of it. That's not an achievement. Only if you saw how pathetic this shit is, let me be proud of having 2 feet, I'm proud of being 183cm tall, this is how stupid you sound.

>m-muh roastie
You're a pathetic fucker, you're exactly like the feminists you claim to despise that respond to arguments with the same old muh soggy knee, muh patriarchy, you're a racist homophobe islamophobe. By all means go get castrated, see if the world cares, and you fags talk about male feminists, you behave exactly like a feminist, take a hard look in the mirror. I'm trying to help you fags to realize how retarded you sound, but you might be beyond help.

>you claim to despise that respond to arguments with the same old muh soggy knee
Your argument is literally:
>nobody cares that (I) can't get laid.
But I had sex yesterday.... so? What exactly am I supposed to be refuting here?

Are you listening to yourself? complete ad hominem.

MAKE AN ARGUMENT lmao. I beg you

>MGTOW behaves exactly like a feminists
>disavowal of marriage, individual choice, invitation to join
>female superiority, upheaval of social order, you either with us or against us
wew lass

MGTOW's not a movement though. Just an individualist ideology. They don't seek change.

MRAs are the feminists.

Which women are in power keeping you from doing what exactly? You sound exactly like a nigger saying he can't succeed because da whitey is keeping the black man down. It's like Floyd Mayweather jr. said one day, that people stay worried one thing, about trump, about the economy about other thing and how all those things are worrying them while not thinking about what they can do, they are choosing to be passive.

Yeah nice LARPing. I'm just stating the truth, you claim this MGTOW life is so high and mighty, I'm just trying to knock some sense into your thick skull that the women don't care. Have you ever heard of hunks, extremely handsome men who are gay and lusted by females, who will never get them, and complain how it's a waste? That hasn't prevented shit, so what makes you think your MGTOW endeavor is going to do? Also be honest, you ain't no hunk.

Which part of my post was wrong? The part where nobody cares if a portion of people become recluses, or how due to that the whole thing is a wet fart?

>Have you ever heard of hunks, extremely handsome men who are gay and lusted by females, who will never get them, and complain how it's a waste? That hasn't prevented shit, so what makes you think your MGTOW endeavor is going to do?
The MGTOW endeavor is a message to white-knights to stop, and let women experience true equality (rather than artificial equality - where they have all of the rights but none of the responsibility). When this happens, women's power obviously decreases and we may be in a position to fix the clusterfuck that is western civilization.

Feminists also disapprove marriage and traditional families, I take you have never seen feminists comparing marriage and being housewives to slavery? They also talk about individual freedom to do abortions and to be a slut free from criticism.
>you're either with us or against us
Anyone who criticizes MGTOW is automatically called a roastie, sounds like the same deal to me. You just don't have the amount of people following the same shit enough to do the damage the feminists can do by getting people fired and so on, but the mentality is clearly the same, and I see more similarities than differences.

Also nobody is saying you don't have a choice in being a loner bachelor for life, it's just the part where you pretend you're saving civilization by not breeding that is retarded I'm calling you out on it. Just as a feminist being a slut doesn't make her free from criticism and scrutiny.

Only if you could provide a single shred of evidence that MGTOW is changing white knights, or that they are even listening to you, so far all you have is hot air.

>Only if you could provide a single shred of evidence that MGTOW is changing white knights, or that they are even listening to you, so far all you have is hot air.
Well, it's made you very angry, so it must be doing something right, or at least on the right track.

>wanting people to not marry in droves is not a change to societies
This is why the West is going downhill, people barely have kids and you want to reduce it even further, maybe to half a kid per couple. If you just admitted you wanted to make the West crash and burn it would be more honest.

Also your view of it seems rather utopic, just like a communist thinks once they're in power it will be all fine and dandy. Are you sure you're so different from those feminists you pretend to be mortal enemies of? The similarities just pile on.

>angry
I'm quite relaxed on calling you out on your bullshit.

WTF IS THAT AFRICAN FAGGOT DOING
IN NEW HAMPSHIRE REEEEEEEEEEE

>strawman
MGTOW for larger part has no problem with marriage. Granted, some will sperg forever, but that's minority with little sway.
once the marriage laws and customs return to neutral and balanced ("traditional"), most of MGTOW will gladly get married and raise children.
Are you getting your news from bible thumping pastors and HuffPo? Trust nobody, go check for yourself.
>free from criticism
you pussywhipped men have let the women rampage rampant and blind in politics, economy, immigration, family law. that is directly destroying the west. the blame falls entirely on men and women who let feminism take root and run wild. you will be called out.
MGTOW so far has had minimal impact on society.
>muh namecalling
contrast with #KillAllMen

Nice summary, OP.
MGTOW is just the rejection of gynocentrism: not white knighting for the Wahmens.

Isn't it better to wait until you find a good woman who loves you and won't fuck you over than to not marry at all?

NEVER FIND A GOOD WOMEN AND HAVE CHILDREN GOYIM!!

We're not trying to change anything, lmao. We're just pointing out a rational decision for most men.

MGTOW are individualists. So yes, they're not going to suffer to make tradcucks like you happy lol.

>I'm quite relaxed
I must be speaking to a different person than the one who posted:
and
>calling you out on your bullshit.
All you've done is feminism 101 style attacks about how I'm an undesirable virgin, and suggested (perhaps correctly) that the idea will never work because nobody will go along with it. Women honestly think that insulting a person is the same as making an argument.

The problem with MGTOW is that women don't care because the chads are still happy and won't Mgtow as long as they get pussy, and the women don't care because they still have the chads. In the meantime, you still have to work to pay the bills, and the government still steals half of your money and redistributes it to pay for Chad's bastard children and women's maternity leave. To reinstate patriarchy, alpha men have to participate. They have to choose to marry young, only fuck one chick, and leave the rest to either marry a regular guy, or die with cats and a dried up pussy. The alphas and the betas have to refuse to give sex, money, or commitment to women who don't adhere to traditional values of a woman's place in society and the home. The social punishment for whoring behavior, and for being an "independent" woman would have to trump government law and handouts.

Good luck getting today's boys and men to pass on pussy for the sake of principle and a higher aim.

Btw you may want to learn about Japan's herbivorous men when you get a chance.

I'd love to get married if "marriage" is like what it used to be. Now, it's a feminist scam, so ofcourse no ones getting married and having kids. It's not men going their own ways fault that marriage is such a scam.

And you're right, I don't like what hte west has become and will let it crash and burn. Alternatively, women will actually start striving for men's commitment by not being conniving sluts. Maybe marriage laws will change so it's not a scam. Idk, Idc. Until that happens I'm making the rationalize choice not to screw myself.

OP, dont try to red pill these cucks.
Let them get married and suffer the pain they deserve.

Always tell anti-MGTOW shills to: GET MARRIED!
Its only a 60% divorce rate, 90% of the time the woman gets the kids and house while she fucks Tyrone in your house.

>women don't care because the chads are still happy
This isn't aimed at the chads. The chads are only 5-10% of western society. They aren't the ones who drive it.

This is aimed at the betas who think white-knighting will get them some pussy. They are the reason feminism is doing so well. If you argue back against a woman, quite often you'll find an army of betas defending her (whether or not she started the argument is irrelevant to them). The betas are the ones who have pushed feminism this far.

Mgtow is about rejecting marriage, lmao. MGTOW's aren't trying to starve women out of sex. They're starving women out of commitment and money. But thats just a side affect of MGTOW, not really the main focus.

Mgtow is the most rational decision on an individual level. Marriage is a complete scam and most women make shit wives. Pump and dump, fwb, or prostitutes. Easy alternatives. So even if you're chad or incel, it doesn't make sense to get married.

I like to iron out my points by arguing with whoever will argue with me on Sup Forums. Couldn't care less about redpilling anyone, this idea is basically theoretical, because you will never fight against the beta's nature.

MGTOW, the post.

>Maybe marriage laws will change so it's not a scam. Idk, Idc.
Whenever mgtow fags talk about muh civilization, muh politics, their blatant ignorance of laws of the land always give them away. You objectively don't know what you're talking about

Uhh, so what exactly did he say that wasn't correct?

Artificial wombs will solve the White fertility problem.

It doesn't matter if betas stop trying to fuck women. The government still taxes the betas and redistributes it to women. Women have no need for betas beyond a paycheck. The socialist government that women vote in ensures that they will get the beta paycheck regardless of what the beta does.

You have to understand a lot of the posters here ARE women and 12 yo children who will literally just derail and call you beta and what not.

Let these white knights get married and divorced so we can creampie their mentally ill daddy-issues daughters in 15 years from now.

Wow an argument about the actual things that matter? Please tell me the divorce rates, sexual histories of most women, and degenerate culture that doesn't push men towards mgtow?